Chapter 1

Dream big, work for it

Checked into the airport. With my hair tied into a messy bun, over-sized tee, skinny jeans and a pair of black Vans with my backpack standing in line waiting to enter the flight that says "---> Seoul, Korea". Had my earphones on, honestly I felt excited. I mean who doesn't. Going on an exchange student thing was just perfect for me. Me, myself, alone. For a year,living with a family that I hope with be joyful 24/7.

Leaving every bad memories where I belong. A place like hell that I don't wanna be in. Basically, I lived with my mum from the day my parents divorced. 13 years of living with a crazy mum with her 21 year difference husband. He's older. He smokes more than 4 packs a day. Using my mum as a slave and she blindly follows his freaking damn orders. She's lazy too. All I can say right now is I don't miss anyone in my family member except my grandfather and my brother. Yep these two peeps and of course my friends.

I don't get the meaning of love. "I have the best mum in the world. I love you so much. " "My dad is a warrior, a superman". Well bull. I don't really believe in all these. I mean people say I love my family so much. I mean like is there a family like that? I honestly don't know.

Back to reality, it was my turn to enter the hallway to the flight that will bring me to change my life forever. So the air stewardess asked for my passport, I gave her, she smiled, I did the same thing in return and wheeeee I was literally jumping for joy all the way to my flight. Got up the plane, looked for my seat and sat there. Well thank goodness my seat was next to the window. I love it. Enjoying the perfect scenery the big Guy had created. So I ate on the plane, just some plain good old chicken rice. Dang, I gonna miss the food in my country, but oh well.

I woke up to the sound of the pilot saying that we were going to land in about 15 minutes. I CAN TELL YOU HOW EXCITED I WAS UNTIL I HAD A TUMMY CRAMP. I smiled and enjoyed myself. We landed and as I walked out from the plane. Awww mann. New air. New place. New life. 

I waited for my gym bag and luggage that I got myself from my savings and I was hoping that they will arrive safely too and they did! So few weeks before I landed, I got to know my host family through skype and stuff like that. They're nice. Way nicer than my blood and flesh family. I walked out from the airport and found my host mother :) She's pretty, loving, caring, kind. A perfect mother. She's 41 in Korea. Younger than my mum, hardworking too. My host family consist of a dad, a mum, a younger sister and brother. Yep, I was the oldest so called sibling among the family. 

It was 10 am when my host mum, well I prefer calling her mum now, soooo. My mum took for breakfast in a cafe near our house. The journey back to where I was going to spend my 365 days in was just aww man. Perfect. We lived in Gangnam so when we reached the cafe, I ordered a bagel and some green tea to calm myself down. It was like a dream. Like woah. "Mum, this is unbelievable. Its like a dream" I told her. "Good for you then." She laughed. haha.

After that, we head to my so called home for a year and wow I can say it was and is beautiful. The house is not a house. Its a pent-house. Pent-house.in a condo. the top floor. There were like 15 floors? I literally had my mouth opened and my mum couldn't stop laughing at me cause of my expressions. "Come in" She flung opened the door and omg. 

First of all, we don't need freaking keys. All we need is fingerprints and passcode. I was like dayum gurl. My mum guided me to my room. As we enter the pent-house she told me "So as you can see, this is the living room" OH MY G. A person like me, growing up from not a rich family into a rich Korean family. DAYUM SON. She continued "I'll bring you to your room. We had to climbed the stairs to the second floor and I had a room. Painted white and light purple. Lavender theme kind thing. "Unpack your stuff and I'll get back to you later" she walked out saying she had to prepare lunch for my host siblings. They were still in school. I unpacked and literally my room is just perfect. Another perfect. I decided to take a shower so off I went into the bathroom just right outside my room and when I entered. Omg you don't wanna wanna know. Or maybe you want too.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. sorry my chapter one is kinda lame cause its like 3 am in the morning and I suppose to sleep. But anyways, the worst part was I forgot to add like dialogs in the beginning of my story and also I forgot introduction/profiles like whatttt. Anyways I'll do the into in chapter 2 :) I won't be careless anymore gaisss. :p and its gonna be longer than this chapter one.