Sooyoung's Friends

A Cinderella Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjae woke up and put on her regular clothes, as her first period of class is with Soojin and Kyuhyun together. Of course, she'll never forget to bring her glamour outfits and make up kit. As she was fixing breakfast, the telephone rang. Eunjae stop what she was doing and pick up the phone. "Yoboseyo? Choi resident," she answered.

"Eunjae ah? It's me, Mihyun," the voice spoke. It was Mihyun. Eunjae was surprised to hear her best friend on the line. "Hi, Mihyun. Why did you call so early?" 

"I wanted to call you that I'm sick today. I can't make it to classes. I will give my medical certificate to the professor tomorrow," said Mihyun.

"Arasso. I will tell the professor today," said Eunjae.

"Gomawo. And also, I have two reminders for you. First of all, we still have to finish our duet assignment. Please come to my house tomorrow night. Secondly, remember what I've told you yesterday. Do not wear those glamour outfits when you have classes with Kyuhyun and Soojin," said Mihyun.

"I will, Mihyun. Rest well and take care," said Eunjae.

"You too," said Mihyun. The phone went dead. Eunjae quickly put the phone down and rush back to the kitchen to finish breakfast. By the time she finished, the Choi family came down. "I heard voices just now," said Mrs Choi.

"Oh, it's just my friend, stepmother. She wants to tell me that she's sick," explained Eunjae. Mrs Choi nodded and sit down, along with Soojin and Sooyoung. "Looks like you'll be all alone today," said Soojin.

"It's okay. I can manage myself today," said Eunjae as she went to the corner to eat. After breakfast, Eunjae was washing the dishes when Sooyoung came. "Sooyoung sshi! What are you doing here? You should be going now."

"I know. But before I go, I want to ask you something. Since you're alone today, can I hang out with you during lunch or free period?" Sooyoung requested.

"Sure. That would be great," said Eunjae, smiling.

"Ya! Sooyoung ah! Where are you?!" Soojin hollered from outside. 

"Soojin's calling me. I have to go now. See you at the campus," Sooyoung said good bye. Eunjae also said good bye to her and resumes her chores. 

 

Eunjae reaches the campus to find Sooyoung waiting for her by her locker. With her are two other girls. "There you are, Eunjae. I want you to meet Yoona and Yuri. They are my good friends." 

"Annyonghaseyo," Eunjae greeted softly.

"Annyonghaseyo," the two girls greeted. "Nice to meet you." Sooyoung notice that Eunjae looks scared. She let out a chuckle. "Don't be scared of them. They are nice people. I told them not to mistreat you." 

Yoona and Yuri nodded with agreement. "Ne. We like to be friends with you." Hearing this, Eunjae felt comfortable and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter