Chapter 17 - Acting 101

When A Pabo Meets Another Pabo

Yoongi's P.O.V.:

WHERE ON EARTH IS KIM YEJIN?! >< Just then, the cabinet's door opened, and there! I saw Kim YeJin's body ready to fall on the floor. XD So she stayed there all night? XD Lol. HAHAHAHAHAHA! XD I was trying to not laugh when she finally landed on the floor. But shockingly, she's still sleeping like nothing really happened. Wooaahh~ XD Lol. I decided to wake her up.

"Yaaaahh~ Kim YeJin pabo! Wake up! It's already 5:00 in the morning and you need to leave! XD" I said, poking her body with my foot and still trying not to laugh. Just then, she hugged my foot. WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE IS SHE DOING?! O_O ><

"Oppa~~~ 5 minutes more, eo? Jebaaaalll~ TT~TT" she begged, but I bet she's still asleep tho~ EIIISSHHH!!! Is she dreaming?! -,-

"Yaaahh!!! I'm not your "Oppa", okay?! GET UP OR ELSE I'LL BE FORCED TO LITERALLY THROW YOU OUTSIDE MY HOUSE!"  I firmly exclaimed, trying to loosen her grip to my foot but can't. WAAAAHH!!! JINJJA!!!! >< "And one more thing, let go of my foot! -,-" I added, which she then obeyed me. But her eyes are still closed. AHA! I think I know what to do! :P YOU WANT A REINACTMENT OF YESTERDAY? XD

I was about to carry her. Just then, she sat up straight trying avoiding me. HAHAHAHA! I see she has been traumatized by that. XD Lol.

"O-okay! Fine! I'm fully awake!!!! >< Okay?! Uhmmm ahhh---Where's my bag? Ashsalfhlfh;hgl" she said, adding some incoherent words. What? XD Lol.

"I think I saw it on the living room." I said. I JUST WANT HER OUT OF MY HOUSE. XD Lol. I need some privacy~ :3

"Okay fine. Thanks~" she said, storming out of the room at the speed of light. XD I also got out of the room, and saw her shocked face focused on the screen of her phone. WHAT'S UP WITH HER?! :3

"YAAAAHH!!! MIN YOONGIIII!!!!! WE NEED TO HURRY!!!! TAKE A BATH NOW!!!! PPALLIIII!!!! ><" she said, pushing me to the bathroom.

"MWOYAAAA?! WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE IS THIS?! WHY?!" I furiously asked, still being pushed by her.

"We'll be meeting Nicole at 7 and it's already past 6 so LET'S HURRY!!!!! >< I'll just borrow your clothes for now, arraseo?! PPALLIIII!!!!! AIIISSHH!!!!" she exclaimed, closing the door for me. SHT! :3 Okay. Now, I need to hurry or else we'll face another round of nagging from Nicole, the great. :3 So, I took a quick bath, instantly forgetting that I still have fever. Hoho~ THE WATER IS SO COLD! TT~TT Okay after I taking a bath, I then went upstairs and changed into my ordinary outfit. And I also packed the things I need like my pens, the photocopies, phone, earphones, money and all.

As I descended the stairs, I then saw Kim YeJin setting the table.

"Min Yoongi!!!! Ppalli!!!! Let's eat!!!" she commanded. And yeah, we ate breakfast. After that. . . . 

"Yaaaahh!!! Aren't you going to take a bath and get changed too? XD :3" I asked. Looks like she seemed to forget about that. XD Lol. If you could only see her face now. XD >< IT'S WAY TOO FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHA! XD

"Maja!!!! I'll be taking a bath for a while----Where's the bathroom again?! WAAAAHHH EOTOKHE?!?!?!?! TT~TT" I exclaimed, panicking. XD Lol.

"There. XD Just use the bathrobe there." I instucted, before she could shut the door. XD Lol. She was in hurry. Ahhhh maja. I'll just let her lend Noona's clothes for now. XD I can't afford to let her borrow my precious stuffs! :3 :P So, thinking that she'll be panicking again, I decided to prepare her clothes. 

I got inside Noona's Room and meticulously looked for clothes. Just as I finished picking clothes, Kim YeJin finally came out of the bathroom. I also got out of the room.

"Yaaahh!!! Kim YeJin!!!" "Eo? Wae?---PPALLII!!!!" "I already prepare your clothes. Get inside the room and get changed ppalli!" "Oh?! Jinjja?! I didn't know you can be kind sometimes tho~ GOMAWO!!!!!" She then shut the door of the room again and got changed. While here I am, in the kitchen, brushing my teeth. After brushing my teeth, I just sat on the living room checking the clock from time to time. Waaahh~ It's already 6:40!!!!

"KIM YEJIIIINNN!!!! PPALLI!!!!" I screamed. Aiisshh~ What's taking her too long?! :3 -,- I already prepared her outfit tho~ -,-

After a few minutes, she finally got out of the room. Okay. XD Lol. This is what the outfit looks like.

(A/N: Just mind the outfit XD)

"Do I look okay?! >< WHY DID YOU PICK THIS KIND OF CLOTHES? :3" she said. It looks okay tho~ :3

"YAAAHH WE DON'T HAVE TIME!!!! PPALLIII!!! -,- Let's go!" I exclaimed, dragging her on the way out. So we were running to the garage. I then ran to the driver's seat, thinking Kim YeJin won't occupy the front seat. So, I got inside the car. Just then, I saw her on the front seat. What theeee---- -,-

"Yaaahh!!! Michyeosseo?! Why are you sitting here?! -,-" I exclaimed. Aiiisshh~ This pabo! -,-

"Huh? Am I not suppose to----BUT WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!!! If you'll not drive, I'll drive instead! PPALLI!!!! ><AIIISSSHHHH!!!! ALKDHSHK:F:S If only I can punch you. >< @.@ I just tried to ignore her because my blood is boiling in anger right now! I'M LIKE A VOLCANO WHO'S ABOUT TO EXPLODE SOONER OR LATER!!!! ><

I just sighed to release the bad vibes. Relax, Min Yoongi! -,- You're driving. You don't want to die now, do you? :3 So I just ignored her as long as I can. That annoying pabo, eiisshh! -,- 

In short, the ride on the way to school was quiet. As soon as we arrived in school, I then took off my seat belt and and got out of the car. I dun really have a plan to wait for her! -,- Well, WHY WOULD I? -,- Aiisshhh~ :3

Author's P.O.V.:

Yuna and her two friends were sitting on the bench near the entrace of the school. They were chit chatting and stuff.

"Yuna, why do like him that much?" Soomin(her friend) asked.

"Soomin-ah, when you like someone, you don't have to have a reason for liking him. And I miss him already~ TT~TT I haven't seen him for a while since, you know. He had a seminar with the . ><" Yuna said, referring to YeJin.

"Yaahh~ I've gathered some informations about Yoongi." Miseon(the other friend XD) said, stating some facts about Yoongi. Well, she's the daughter of the Dean so, she knows a lot of rumors and all stuffs. Just then. . . .  

"Omoooo!!!! Yuna-yaahh!!! It's Yoongi's caaaarrr!!!! Let's go!!!!" Soomin exclaimed, eyeing Yoongi's car.

"OMOMOMO!!!! KAJAAAAA!!! ♥" So they all gathered on the entrance, including Yuna, who had a crush on Yoongi. Well, if you're wondering, Min Yoongi is not really that popular. He's not even a kingka or something. He's just a normal student who is always on the first section together with the top students.

When Yoongi got out of the car, Yuna then fixed her eyes to him, staring at him lovingly.

"How can he be so perfect guys? TT~TT ♥" she asked, still staring at 'her' Yoongi. Just then, her friends' eyes suddenly widen in shock.

"D-did I just saw KIM YEJIN?! O_O" Miseon exclaimed, but not that loud.

"You did saw her too, right?! I saw her also tho~ I thought I was just hallucinating. >< WOAH! >< YUNA!!!! ><" Soomin said, interrupting Yuna's daydream.

"What do you want?! -,- Oh, annyeong Oppa! ♥" Yuna then greeted Yoongi. But he just ignored her. You know, he's not on the mood---Wait. No, I mean even if Min Yoongi is on the mood, he still ignores her. Sad reality tho~ So, okay back to the topic. Yoongi just ignored her as he walked inside the school in a fast pace.

Yuna's friends were still shock upon seeing YeJin coming out from Yoongi's car when. . . . 

"OUCH! WHAT THE HECK?!" Soomin exclaimed, throwing a death glare to YeJin who just accidentally bumped with her.

"Omo~~~ O_O Chesonghamnidaaa!!! YAAAHHH MIN YOONGI!!!! WAIT FOR ME AIISSHH!!!!" YeJin said a quick apology with a bow, and she then ran to catch up on Yoongi.

"YAAAHH!!! WHAT DID JUST HAPPENED?!" Yuna angrily exclaimed.

"That freak just bumped her freaking body to mine. Like ewwww!!! ><" Soomin said, annoyed.

"I mean not that!!!! WHY IS THAT FREAK BEING CLINGY TO YOONGI OPPA?! ><" Yuna asked, blood boiling in anger.

"Mollaaaa!!!! AIIIISSHH!!! ><" Miseon exclaimed, still annoyed.

All of them were so angry, thinking that YeJin is being 'clingy' to Yoongi.

Okay, on the other side of the school XD I mean, on the cafeteria where Nicole, YeJin, and Yoongi must meet. . . .

"AIIISSSHH!!!! It's already 7!!!! Why are they so lateeee!!!! ><" Nicole exclaimed frustatedly, checking her wristwatch from time to time.

YeJin's P.O.V.:

Aiiisshh!!!! Min Yoongi! >< I hurriedly took off my seat belt and got out of the car. I suddenly felt pairs of eyes looking at me but I'm too busy to mind them. So I just ran on the way to the entrance. Without realizing it, I bumped into someone. I just said a quick apology and continued running.

"YAAAHH!!! MIN YOONGI!!! WAIT FOR ME AIISSHH!!!" I shouted, but he didn't stopped from walking. OKAY! I'M SO DONE! I started running and finally I was first one who arrived in front of the entrance door of cafeteria. 

"Kim YeJin!!!! Ppalli!!!!" Oh! It's Nicole. >< Oops I think I'm in trouble. TT~TT She doesn't want ppl who always comes late. :3 I then ran to the table she was at.

"Ooohhh~ Eotokhe?" I managed to say that while catching my breath.

"Kim YeJin, you brat. -,- You know me, right? I really hate people who are late comers! ><" "I---know. Wait, it's still 7:01 tho~ :3" "But STILL!" "Arraseo~ TT~TT I'm sorry for we have commited a sin. :( ><"

"We? Wait-----YOU CAME HERE WITH MIN YOONGI?! O_O ♥" UGH! I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT! >< I'm so pabo! -,-

"Can we just start now so that we can end early? :3" Min Yoongi, the great, said as soon as he arrived. He then sat on the opposing seat to mine, getting his copies out from his bag.

So, yeah. We started discussing and sharing infos in order for us to do well in our reporting, instantly forgetting about the arguements for the sake of our grades. We're all busy taking down some important notes for us to remember. One hour have passed but still, we're busying with our own papers and from time to time, we also discuss among ourselves. Just then, in the midst of silence. . . . 

"Annyeong, Yoongi Oppa~ I'm here to cheer you up with a small present. It's a coffee, pls. take it. ♥" I swear, this gurl is so clingy. XD Lol. I was holding my laughter, as Min Yoongi just stayed still and just ignored her. XD Well, it was Lee Yuna, the queenka, for Pete's sake and Min Yoongi, the great, just ignored her. Lol. Look at how high Min Yoongi thinks about himself. XD I can see the embarrassment in her face. Well, not that I'm focusing on their convo but I just can't help but find it interesting to watch. :P

"Uhmm, I think this seat is available, right?" she asked. And again, no one answered her. XD Poor Yuna. XD I just tried to act like I'm not listening to them. Lol.

So, Yuna just sat next to Min Yoongi casually. Wow. She really have a courage to do that? XD Daebak! She then slid the coffee into Min Yoongi's hands begging him to accept it. She's kinda desperate, isn't she? Hoho~ -,- What does she like about Min Yoongi in the first place? XD Okay. XD Back to the topic(Free Live Streaming (?) XD), Min Yoongi finally gave up and accept the coffee.

"Arraseo. I'll accept this. -,- And----You may go now." he said, staying cold. Hahahaha! XD A drama-like scene. XD That unrequited love tho~ Himnae, Lee Yuna! :P

Okay so, yeah. Min Yoongi is trying his best to not mind Lee Yuna, who is still not leaving(I also dunno why. XD). So for like 5-10 minutes, we all live like she wasn't there. I do feel bad for her(but I kinda think she deserves it. XD She always rejects everyone who confess their feelings to her. So, I think Min Yoongi would be her karma. XD :P). I just dun understand. Of all the people here in our university(Excuse you, there are many good looking male students here in our university. XD), why does it have to be Min Yoongi? XD Lol. Is she blind or something? :3 Well, indeed, love is blind. Lol. What? XD Okay, nevermind. XD

When Min Yoongi finally felt annoyed and loose his temper. . . . 

He first let out a sigh. "Didn't I tell you to leave? -,-" he then asked, still on the first level of his anger. XD I know the levels of anger of Min Yoongi. XD

"Uhmmm, actually, Oppa-----" "WHAT.DO.YOU.WANT.? -,-" Oops! Level 2. XD I took a glance at Yuna and saw her shocked/scared face. Now you know how it feels. XD Lol. :P

"You. I want you, Oppa. ♥" Yuna said. And I was like woooaahh gooosebumpssss~~~ XD How can she be so boldddd~ Daebaaakk! O_O Min Yoongi just stayed still, looking like he's not even amazed or what. Wow? Confidence Level: MIN YOONGI!!!! XD

"What kind of nonsense are you talking about? -,-" he said, still fixing his eyes on his papers, trying to look like he's busy.

"I like you, Oppa~" Yuna said, as she held Min Yoongi's freaking right hand. Wow! And she actually dared to. XD Let's see what would be the next thing that will happen. XD

"Hands off. -,- Or else----" Min Yoongi said. You better stop now, gurl. XD His anger is already on its 3rd level. XD I swear, you won't like it if it reaches on Level 5. Lol. So, Yuna get her hands off.

"Or else what, Oppa? :(" Yuna asked. Min Yoongi kept his silence for a while. I was drinking my coffee when. . . . 

"Or else, my girlfriend might get jealous." he said, which made me spit some of the coffee I've drank. Good thing that I didn't spit it on his face tho~ Lol. So, that's why he have that girl's room on his house? He have a girlfriend? Not bad. XD Okay. My question are already answered. XD

"Wait, I thought you don't have a girlfriend. O_O TT~TT" Yuna said. Uuuhh~ Poor her. XD

"She's actually here." Wait----WHAT? Is it Nicole? O_O HOLY COW! NOT MY BEST FRIEND YOU SON OF SSSHH-----

"Meet my girl, Kim YeJin." SHT! WHO?! Me?! IS HE CRAZY?! O.O WTH IS HE SAYING?! >< Our eyes met, when I was about to ignore it, I saw his desperate eyes asking for some help. Hoho~ AIIISSSHH!!!! TT~TT

Yoongi's P.O.V.:

I definitely have NO OTHER CHOICE. Even though it may hurt my pride, I chose to do that instead of being bothered ALWAYS by Lee Yuna. -,- Well, I just hate her. Firstly, she follows me ALMOST ALL THE TIME. You know me, I really hate it when someone is always following me from behind. You know that feeling that you're always unsafe? >< And second, she really thinks that she can get all she want. Sure, she's quite pretty, rich, and it seems like all men in this university(EXCEPT ME!) is literally in love with her. But hey! Her personality is just unbearable. Srsly speaking. :3

So, okay. Enough with that. -,- Let's go back to the topic. So, yeah. I'm sending a message to Kim YeJin via telepathy. I HOPE THIS WILL WORK! I'M SO WORRIED RIGHT NOW, DON'T YOU KNOW? TT~TT KIM YEJIN IS KINDA SLOW IN REALIZING THINGS! I REPEAT, KIM YEJIN IS SLOW! TT~TT PLS. YEJIN-AH! ><

"Oh. Hehe~ Annyeong! :3" HOLY COW! I think she understood me. Okay now, uhmmm. I placed an arm around her shoulder, trying to be realistic or whatever. I know that we look awkward now. >< Just-----Don't mention it. TT~TT

Lee Yuna became silent for a while, but after a few seconds, she started laughing. AIIISSHH!!! WHY IS SHE SO HARD TO BE FOOLED?! ><

"Eyyyy~ Oppa, don't joke around. Kim YeJin is definitely not your style, right? :3" she said, staring at Kim YeJin from head to toe. "Hmmm~ She dressed quite well today. But still, I'm not convinced!" she added, giving that antagonist vibe. Aiiisshh! I really hate that she knows me too well! THIS STALKER! UGH! ><

"Why not?" "Isn't she a classless woman? >< I'm better than her, Oppa." Woah! That was----rude. XD Well, she's a worse bully than me. XD Lol. I admit that I always tease Kim YeJin, but not to that extent tho~ O_O XD Wait------Should I protect Kim YeJin? Wait---Uhmmm. Just then. . . .  

"YAAAAHH!!!! Lee Yuna! Did you just call my best friend classless?! HOW DARE YOU TO JUDGE HER?!" Nicole finally spoke. I thought she already passed out/left. XD

"Oh~ Don't you worry, dear. You're also like her. Indeed, birds of the same feather flock together~ HAHAHAHA! And you two are nothing but a nerd! -,-" she said.

"YAAAAHHH!!!!! MWORAGU?!Oh no, Nicole is so mad right now. This is bad. -,- I need to stop this, or else we'll be scolded by the Dean. -,- She was about to grab Yuna's hair, but YeJin stopped her.

"WILL YOU TWO PLS. STOP?! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT WE'RE NOW SURROUNDED WITH PEOPLE?! DON'T YOU FEEL ASHAME ABOUT YOURSELF?! AND YOU!" Kim YeJin said, pointing Yuna.

"Yoongi already said that I'm his girlfriend, right?! CAN'T YOU JUST FREAKING ACCEPT IT?! YOU LOOK SO DESPERATE AS HECK! GROW UP, GIRL! NOW, GET YOUR FACE OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE THE DEAN WOULD FIND OUT ABOUT THIS MESS! ><" Woah~ That was my first time seeing that side of Kim YeJin. XD The strong one. Well, I already saw it, but she always end up crying because of too much anger. XD At least not today, she finally managed to not cry.

So, yeah. Lee Yuna finally left, feeling embarrassed. And as she left, little by little, the crowd who witnessed the happening started to fade away. Finally! -,-

We all went back to our seats, trying to focus again on what we were doing a while ago.

"Aiiisshh! I'm so stressed because of her! -,-" Nicole, who still couldn't get over it, stated. Kim YeJin just sighed, massaging her forehead.

"Just----Don't mind her, okay?" "Arraseo, mian. :(" "Eo." "Yaaah~ I said, I'm sorry~" "I already said okay, right?" "Mianhaeeee~ :(" YeJin again sighed. "Arraseo, but promise me that you'll never ever mess with her, okay? Let's graduate safely together. :3 I beg you." she said.

"Arraseo." Nicole said, pouting. Well, it looks gross tho~ Hoho~ Sorry not sorry! XD

Okay, silence filled the air. Well, I miss this quiet atmosphere. It's been a while tho~ XD Just then. . . 

"YeJin-ah, why don't you just reveal that your late parents are the owner of this university and also the hospital? :3" Nicole asked, with a lower tone. Well, I'm also curious tho~ And yes, YeJin's parents are the owner of SNUH. Shocking? XD Well, only few people know about these thing. Maybe you're kinda curious why do I know about this. Well, it all started with SeokJin Hyung.

Okay, story time! Mr. & Mrs. Kim(YeJin's parents) are fond of supporting students who are eager to learn but doesn't have enough money. One day, they found SeokJin Hyung. Mr. & Mrs. Kim were impressed of SeokJin Hyung's intelligence and eargerness to finish his studies. And so, Mr. & Mrs. Kim decided to support SeokJin Hyung on his studies financially. They enrolled SeokJin Hyung here in SNU. And coincidentally, Noona also studied here. So, SeokJin Hyung and Noona became close. Noona and SeokJin Hyung shared some of their secrets to each other including Mr. and Mrs. Kim supporting Hyung on his studies and so on. And at that time, I already know Kim YeJin because as you remember, we've been classmates since gradeschool. She keeps on bragging about her parents having a university and hospital. At first, I thought she was just kidding, but I found out that it was true when Noona said that YeJin's parents supported SeokJin Hyung on his studies and told me to not mess with YeJin. XD But still, I continued bullying her. XD Okay, the end! XD

"Yah~ Someone might hear you. -,-" YeJin lowered her voice. Nicole just sent her a peace sign.

"I just don't like it. And they might say that I got in to this university because I'm the daughter of the owner, which is not really true. I took an entrance exam fairly, and did everthing I can to be here. And also, I don't want to gain attention and I don't want to have fake friends, who would hang out with me because of my identity. And lastly, if ever I'll fail, atleast the high reputation that my late parents have won't be destroyed because of me." she explained. Indeed, she has matured unlike before. She brags about being the heiress of this institution. XD Wait---What? :3 Okay. Nevermind. I didn't complimented her, okay? -,-

After that, we started to mind our own businesses again. Studying and discussing what we need to know and learn. After how many hours, time check. 3:00PM. We finally decided to go home, so we fixed our own things and left the cafeteria.

Nicole then excused herself saying that her Mom is already waiting for her outside. So, that makes Kim YeJin and I be awkwardly walking side by side(but not that close) on the way out when. . . . 

"Oppa, annyeong! ^^" Aiisshh~ You again?! -,- How frustrating. >< Well, it was Lee Yuna AGAIN. 

"Yah, Lee Yuna. Can't you see that we're trying to have a quality time together? :3" Kim YeJin moved first, linking her arms with me. I bet this pabo is enjoying it. :3 But, it's okay. I'm also enjoying Yuna's annoyed face. XD HAHAHAHA! That's for taking my privacy away from me! :P

"Aigoooo~ You don't have to be jealous, arraseo?" I said, with the cheesiness tone I could manage while pinching both of Kim YeJin's cheeks. We both have a forced smile. Did I just used my aegyo? -,- YUCK!

Lee Yuna then tried to disturb us. She cleared .

"Uuuhh, Oppa. Wanna go home together?" Lee Yuna offered. Is she crazy? XD Lol.

"Mian, but we're about to go eat dinner at 5 on her house. Right Sugar? ^^" I said, again with a forced smile which looks like it's real. XD

"Oh~ I thought you forgot. Hehe~" "How could I ever forget about you? ♥" "Don't be silly, Spice. XD" YeJin and I are laughing and stuff. Well, the pet names were made in an impromptu manner. Sugar & Spice. XD HAHAHAHAHAHA! IF ONLY YOU COULD SEE YUNA'S FACE WHILE WE'RE ACTING ALL THOSE LOVEY-DOVEY ACTS. XD

"So, Yuna ssi. I think we should go first? Byeeee~ Kaja Spice. XD" YeJin said, dragging me along with her who is walking as fast as she can. Yuna is still following us from behind, I can feel it. When we finally arrived at the parking area, I then opened the door of the front seat for YeJin(I learned it from some lame dramas. :3). And when YeJin is finally inside, I closed it and hurriedly got on the driver's seat and drove off.

Silence once again filled the air. I just sighed, feeling tired.

"I'm screwed. My life is screwed. TT~TT Eotokhe? ><" Kim YeJin is back to her pabo side. Talking to herself. :3 XD

"Yaahh. Will you stop talking to yourself? XD" I said, laughing but still eyes are fixed on the road.

"Stop laughing. -,- Nothing's funny! -,-" Kim YeJin said. What's wrong with her? -,-

"Yah, are you on your period? Why so serious? -,-" I joked.

"Nope, I'm just tired. So, what's your plan now? -,- Btw, why did you lie about that thing? :3" she asked.

"What thing?" "You know----" "What?" "UGH! Stop kidding. I know that you know what I mean. -,-" "What do you mean?" HAHAHAHAHA! XD I actually know she's talking about our 'pretend' relationship. XD Lol.

"What the heck?! I'm talking about the us that you were blabbering about a while ago. ><" she exclaimed, frustrated. XD Hahahaha! :P

"Oh~ You want it to be official? Wait----Are you confessing your feelings to me now? O_O :P" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Her face tho~ XD

"EXCUSE YOU! You're not even my type. -,-" she then replied, throwing me a death glare. XD I just glance at her, don't think too much. XD Lol. Peace guys. :* Okay. XD

"Okay, you may get out of my car now." I commanded, as I was about to park my car on the garage. Oh btw, we already arrived---Or I mean, I already arrived at my house. XD

"Yaaahh, michyeosseo?! What if Yuna would see me?! TT~TT She's gonna kill me!!!! TT~TT" she shouted. Aiiisshh!!! That stalker is just so annoying!!!! ><

"Aiissshh!!! Arraseo! ><" I replied, as I continued to drive to her house. -,- And yeah, as soon as we arrived at her house, she finally got out of my car and I went back to my house. Finally! I think I really deserve some rest after this chaotic day! >< XD

MinJi's P.O.V.:

Time check, 6:00PM. I'm now packing my things, because. . . . *drumrolls* HAHAHAHA! Just kidding. Uhmmm, I'm going to move to into another dorm. And btw, I got my first salaryyyy!!!! Yeeeeyy!!! ♥ I'm so happy guysss!!! ^^ Oh and, I'll just move into a more convenient dorm on the 3rd floor. XD I'm currently living on the 2nd floor of the dorm so, I'm gonna move to the 3rd floor in which the rooms there are a lot more convenient and nice! ♥

I asked some help from NamJoon Oppa, Hope Hyung(I call him Hyung too, like Jimin Hyung. XD), and JungKook to carry some of the furnitures and promised them that I'll treat them 3 boxes of pizza.

So, I finished packing my things up and was waiting for the three. Just then, the doorbell rang. Finally! XD It was really them. XD And so, I let them in and help me carry my things. Hehe~ Uhmm, nothing special happened while we're in the way to my new dorm, so let's just skip. XD When we finally arrived on my new dorm. . . . 

"Waaahhh~ Your dorm is so nice tho~ O_O ♥" Hope Oppa complimented.

"Hehe gomawo Hyuunngg. XD Lol." I said.

After that, we arranged the furnitures here and there. And finally, after I dunno how long, we finished arranging it. And I'm so satisfied with how to looks like. ♥ Here's my new dorm. ♥

(A/N: If you watched "My Love From Another Star", you would know whose house is this. XD Lol.)

"Awww!!! Noona~ Ppaegupayo(I'm hungry)~ :3 XD" JungKook said, using his aegyo. Hahahaha! XD

"Nado!!!!" NamJoon Oppa and Hope Hyung also whined. Aigooooo~ XD

"Arraseo. XD As promised, I'll buy you some pizza. XD Lemme go downstairs for a bit." I said, as I stand from my seat.

"Huh? Can't we just order it? It's already dark outside. And it's dangerous." NamJoon Oppa stated, worried.

"Ani, gwaenchanhayo Oppa. I actually have to go to the convenience store and buy some groceries." "I'll go with you----" "There's no need Oppa. Dun worry. It's not too far, isn't it? It's just a few blocks away."

NamJoon Oppa sighed in defeat. YEEEESSS! XD Lol. 

"Arraseo~ :3" he said, accepting his defeat. XD

"See y'all later~ ^^" I said, as I walked out of the door. So, I was going downstairs. I walked to the convenience store and bought some food for tomorrow, snacks, personal things, and other stuffs. I paid for it, and went to the pizza section. And of course, I bought 3 boxes of pizza. XD Now, I was about to go back to my dorm when I saw YeJin outside talking to a girl. Well, she does look familiar. But----Okay nevermind. XD

YeJin's P.O.V.:

Aiiissshh!!! WHAT IS LEE YUNA DOING HERE?! >< She really is a great stalker, isn't she?! UGH! -,- CAN'T I JUST LIVE MY LIFE IN PEACE?! WITHOUT ANY DISTURBANCE?! LIKE SRSLY?! TT~TT

"Kim YeJin! ^^" WTH?! Why is she acting like she's friendly all of a sudden?! -,-

"O-oh! Yuna, why are you here? :3 Hehe~" I said, trying to act nice. -,-

"I was just passing by. You know, breathing some fresh air. ^^" Well, it's already polluted because you're here. XD :3 Aiiisshh~ -,-

"Ahhhh~ Hehe~" Okay, awkward. :3

"Do you live there?" she asked, point to my house. UGH! NOOOOO!!!! This is bad! WHAT IF SHE'LL SECRETLY GO TO MY HOUSE AND KILL ME?! OR WHAT IF SHE'LL FIND OUT ABOUT MY IDENTITY?! TT~TT EOTOKHE?! TT~TT

"A-ani. I live-------THERE!" I unknowingly pointed MinJi eonnie's dormitory. UGH! Kim YeJin! ><

"Jinjja? Then, why were you there?" she asked again, still reffering to my house. HUHUHUHU THINK, YEJIN! THINK!!!!! ><

"Uuuhh----Yoongi and I visited MinJi eonnie. Hehe~ That's actually her house. :3" UGH! THIS IS NOT IT! >< ASDLGFLGDKGFL!!!!! TT~TT 

"Park Minji sunbaenim? Ahhhh~ I see." she finally bought my lie. NOW, CAN YOU JUST GET LOST?! -,-

"YeJin-ah!" GOOOSSHH!!!! It's MinJi eonnie!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! THIS IS REALLY NOT ITTTT!!!! WAAAAHHH!!! TT~TT SHE'S COMING! TT~TT

"Eo-eonnie!!!! What took you so long? Yoongi and I have been waiting for you at your house tho~" I said, sending a 'Just-go-with-the-flow' look to MinJi eonnie. Huhu! I hope this will work.

"Oh~ Jinjja? I just bought this for us to eat something. I don't have any food at home. XD Hehe~ Omo! Aren't you from SNU? ^^" MinJi eonnie said it naturally, reffering to Yuna. WHAT A RELIEF! MINJI EONNIE JJANG! TT~TT ♥ 

"Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim~" Yuna greeted, with a bow. And they talked about some random stuff. While I was there, typing a message to MinJi eonnie. I JUST HOPE THAT SHE HAS HER PHONE! TT~TT

To: MinJi eonnie

Eonnie, pls. do me a favoooorr. PUUUUHHLEEEASEEE! TT~TT Let's exchange house for now, plsssss. I'll explain it to you later when we get inside. The scenario is we're going to have a dinner with Yoongi at my house, which what Yuna thought is your house. Okay? Pleaseee eonnie!!!! TT~TT

I sent it directly. My heart stopped for a moment when I didn't hear any ringtone. DID EONNIE LEFT HER PHONE AT HOME?! @.@ NOOOOOO PLSSSSSS.! TT~TT

"Oh, excuse me first." MinJi eonnie said, reaching for her pocket. DID THE GODS AND GODDESSES HEARD ME JUST NOW?! TT~TT ♥ THANK YOU!!!!! SHE BROUGHT HER PHONE WITH HER! TT~TT MinJi eonnie was reading the message for seconds and then, I dunno what is she doing but it seems like she's typing something. Just then. . . .

"Oh, Yuna ssi. I think YeJin and I have to go now." MinJi eonnie said.

"Who was it sunbaenim?" Yuna replied, asking who texted MinJi eonnie. XD Duuuhh~ It's me, pabo. XD Lol.

"It was Min Yoongi. XD He ordered us to hurry up, and said he already missed YeJin. Hahaha~ So, bye for now?" OHMYGAAADDD!!!! HOW DID SHE-----WAIT. MINJI EONNIE KNOWS IT?! :O O_O WHAT------

Silence filled the air for a second.

"Ah, ne. Goodbye MinJi sunbaenim & YeJin! ^^" Yuna said, trying to control her reaction. So, we're now walking on the way to my house. When we finally are inside. . . . 

"Kim YeJin, tell me what's happening." MinJi eonnie said, looking serious. Woah~ Is she mad? TT~TT

"Eo-eonnie. Uh~ Actually, wait. I thought you already know? O_O" "Know what?" "About Yoongi and I." "................." Silence once again filled the air.

"OMO! OMOMOMOMOMO!!!!! ♥ AM I RIGHT?! ARE YOU TWO FINALLY TOGETHER NOW?! :O O_O WAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! ♥" MinJi eonnie shouted, hugging me tightly.

"Aniyoooo eonnie~ :3" "Then, what is it?" "We're just pretending." "-----WHAT?! Pretending?! SRSLY?!" Today, I just realized how lucky I am to be surrounded by glass(Well, if you still remember XD The walls are made up of glass XD). If it wasn't made like this, I bet that the neighbors would hear what MinJi eonnie is saying. Hoho~

"Eonnie, calm down. Okay?" "Arraseo. Tell me everything. Let's sit down because I'm so tired. Hoho~" So yeah, we sat on the sofa.

"So, you already know Yuna right? The girl a while ago?" "Yup, wae?" "She's actually the main reason! -,- This is all because of her! That Yuna likes Min Yoongi. Now the problem is Min Yoongi doesn't like her so he made an excuse saying that he already has a girlfriend. And he suddenly said to Yuna that I'm his girlfriend. And now here I am, suffering because of them! UGH! My life ! TT~TT" MinJi eonnie just stayed still for a while. Just then------

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! OHHHMYGOOOSSHH!!!! ISN'T THAT SWEET?! DON'T YOU FEEL PROUD OF YOURSELF?! IMAGINE. LEE YUNA, THE 'FAMOUS GURL', WAS REJECTED BY MIN YOONGI. AND MIN YOONGI CHOSE YOU INSTEAD OF HER?! LIKE------KYAAAAAAAAA I CANNOTTTT!!!! ♥" I'm so speechless to the point that I can only sigh. Daebaaakk~ TT~TT

"Don't worry! You can live in my dorm whenever you want. As long as it's for you and Yoongi. Yiiiieieieieieie! ♥ Ohmygooosshh~ My babies are growing too fast. TT~TT" "Eonnieeee~ TT~TT" "Arraseo. XD Here, bring this there. I bet the boys are already starving by now. And this one is for you, so that you can eat something for tomorrow. Btw, I've already moved to the vacant dorm on the third floor. You know which room is it, right?" "Ne, gomawoyoooo eonnie!!!! TT~TT Btw, boys?" "NamJoon Oppa, J-Hope Hyung, and JungKook are there. They helped me with my things." "Ahhhh~ Arraseo. I'll go to my new home now. Bye eonnie. XD" "Aigooooo~ I became rich all of a sudden. XD Byeee YeJinnie! I hope you'll be comfortable at my dorm, although it's not as big as your original house. XD" "I'll be fine eonnie! Byeeee again!"

And yeah, MinJi eonnie escorted me to the gate and finally I walked on the way to MinJi eonnie's dorm. Well, nothing special happened, so let's just skip. XD :3 So, when I finally arrived. . . . 

"MinJi-aaahhh!!!!!" "Noonaaaaa!!!!" I can already hear NamJoon Oppa, J-Hope Oppa and JungKook. XD Lol.

"Annyeong!" I greeted.

"Oh! YeJin-ah, what brought you here?" J-Hope Oppa asked, shocked.

"Where's MinJi?" NamJoon Oppa also asked, worried.

"Our pizzaaaaa!!!! TT~TT" JungKook whined.

"Woah chill. The story is too long. If I'll narrate it all, I think it will last until tomorrow. XD But, don't worry NamJoon Oppa, MinJi eonnie is safe. She's at my house. And your pizza is here. MinJi eonnie asked me to give these all to you." I stated, giving them their pizza. XD

"FINALLY!!!!!" they exclaimed in unison. XD

"Hyung, it's getting late. Let's go home?" JungKook said.

"Arraseo. YeJin-ah, aren't you gonna go home? You can go with us." NamJoon Oppa asked. He surely is a responsible bro. XD

"I'll be staying here for tonight tho~ Hihi. XD" I answered.

"Ahhh, arraseo. So, okay we'll go now." NamJoon Oppa said. And with that, they went home which made me all alone here. But Minji eonnie's new dorm is nice tho~ So unique. ♥ Oh! Maja! I then get my phone and started to type a message to Min Yoongi.

To: MIN YOONGI ><

Yaaahh fake boyfriend! F.Y.I. MinJi eonnie is in my house and I'm in MinJi eonnie's dorm. That's all. Just in case you would like to visit MinJi eonnie but end up being here. K bye!

I sent it to him before taking a quick bath. After taking a bath, I got changed. While I was drying my hair, my phone rang. I send checked who texted. And to my dismay, it was Min Yoongi.

From: MIN YOONGI ><

Arraseo. Yaaahh! Whatever is the registered caller's ID of my number there in your phone, change it into a cheesy name. And this is an order. I don't need your opinion.

WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE IS HE THINKING?! IS HE OUT OF HIS MIND OR SOMETHING?! O_O ><

To: MIN YOONGI ><

ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHY WOULD I?! ><

HAVE HE GONE CRAZY?! DAEBAAAKKK!!!!! ><

From: MIN YOONGI ><

Because I'm your boyfriend (?) EEEEWWW!!!! CHANGE IT NOW! OR ELSEEEE I'M NOT GOING TO STUDY ABOUT OUR REPORT!!!!! :P

UGH!!!!!! I REALLY HATE YOU, MIN YOONGIIIII!!!!! I sweaaaarrrr!!!!! ><

To: MIN YOONGI ><

DON'T YOU DAREEEE!!!! OR ELSE I'LL REALLY KILL YOU!!!!! >< I HATE YOU!!!!!! ><

I really meant what I said!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!! >< 

From: MIN YOONGI ><

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!! :P

YUCCCKKKK!!!!! MIN YOONGIIIII!!!!! I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY AM I SACRIFICING FOR HIM!!!!! >< Aiiissshh! -,- Okay fine! I'll just change it into "Spice". -,- Saved. >< YUCK! OKAY! Good night everyone! I'm gonna sleep now. TT~TT :3

Author's P.O.V.:

~After 7 hrs. Time check. 7:30AM. 29th of December 2014~

Min Yoongi is already outside of YeJin's house with his car, waiting for MinJi to go outside. He was planning to send MinJi to the hospital for work. He was waiting for already 30 minutes inside the car(since it's cold outside XD Swaeegg~ XD). Just then, without him noticing it, Yuna happened to see his car parked there in front of which she think is MinJi's house. Yuna then ordered her driver to stop the car. She went out of the car and observed from a far.

After few minutes, MinJi finally show up and saw Yoongi's car.

"Min Yoongi, YeJin's not here tho~ She's at my dorm." MinJi said, as she lowered her voice. Yoongi was like 'OH.MY.GOODNESS! TT~TT HOW DID SHE KNOW----?! TT~TT'. 

"I-I know, Noona. XD I'm here to-----" Yoongi was talking. Just then, MinJi covered his mouth, saying. "Min Yoongi, that Lee Yuna is here. Just----Wait just go with the flow. Arraseo?" she said, in a low tone of voice.

"Min Yoongi. XD It seems like you mistakenly parked your car here. XD YeJin's dorm is there tho~" MinJi said, pointing to a certain dormitory. XD

"Uuuh---I just parked it here because there's no other vacant area. :3 Would you like me to drive you to SNUH?" Yoongi awkwardly replied, still hoping that MinJi would let him.

"Ani, gwaenchanha. XD Don't you have a Sunday Date with YeJin today?" MinJi said loud enough for Yuna to hear. XD Yoongi couldn't think properly. 'Helping us was fine. But why does it have to be MinJi Noona? TT~TT' Yoongi mentally smacking his head.

"Oohh hehe~ How---did you know, Noona? XD" "Hahaha! I slept late because she keeps on talking about you. XD" "Uuuhhh----Really? Hoho~" Yoongi had a mental-breakdown. XD

Just then. . . . 

"Park MinJi, hop in!" NamJoon shouted.

"Oh! Oppa! ^^ Yoongi-ah, I have to go now. Take care of YeJin, arraseo? Drive safely!" MinJi said, running to the car of her brother. Min Yoongi was left there with no choice but to act like he's fine. Having his forced smile while waving his hands as NamJoon's car started to go far away.

He then get into his character, still upset by Yuna. He vowed to take his revenge, so he entered the dormitory ready for another nagging by YeJin(just in case). XD But he need her for his revenge. Mission 1: Break Yuna's Heart. Yoongi finally arrived in front of the exact room. He pressed the doorbell and waited for YeJin to open the door, but there's no responds. He pressed the doorbell again, still no responds.

"AIIISSHH!!! Kim YeJin! OPEN THIS DOOR!!!! Or elseee-----" he exclaimed, as he started to guess the passcode. And as expected, he guessed it right. XD The passcode was MinJi's birthday. XD

He then roamed around the dorm, trying to find Kim YeJin. To the kitchen, living room, mini-library, and bedroom. . . . Just then, YeJin went out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe.

She just finished taking a bath. While walking on the way to the bedroom, she was rubbing her hair with a towel to let it dry. Just then. . . . . 

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYUNTAEEEEEEEE!!!!!! YAAAAAHHHH!!!!! MIN YOONGIIIIII!!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?!?! YOU BYUNTAEEEEE!!!! GET YOUR OUT OF HERE!!!!!! AAAAAAHHH!!!!!! HELP MEEEEEE, SOMEBODY HELP MEEEEE!!!!! >< TT~TT" YeJin freaked out as soon as she saw Min Yoongi inside the room. She hugged herself.

"Yaaaahh!!!! Can you pls. calm down?! -,- You're so noisy. Yuna is there downstairs. She might hear you! -,-" Yoongi calmly said, but he did got startled by YeJin's voice. Hahaha! XD

"Just----HUHUHU GET OUT! TT~TT Don't you dare take a peek, you byuntaeeee!!!!! TT~TT >< WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! >< And WHO TOLD YOU TO GO INSIDE?! ><" "Wow, don't worry I won't ever take a peek. -,- Aiiisshh~ Ah! Maja, get dressed 'cause we'll be having a shopping date. :3" Yoongi said, accepting his fate. XD "And also, I was the one who welcomed myself because my fake girlfriend didn't even let me in. :P" he added, teasing.

"Shut up! Tch! ><" YeJin shouted, before banging the door. 

YeJin's P.O.V.:

Aiiisshh!!!! It's still early in the morning, and here he is. Trying to piss me off again! >< But, I do really love shopping! ♥ >< BUT since I'll be with the byuntae, I think this won't be fun. -,- UGH! >< But----Nevermind! At least, I can shop all I want. ♥ OMO! Tomorrow is December 30, right? :O It would be TaeHyungie Oppa's Birthday tomorrow! O_O I'll just go buy a present for him hihi~ XD

"Jinjja? Eodi(where)?" "Myeongdong." "......" I just kept quite, but I'm actually excited(not because of Min Yoongi :P) since I haven't visited Myeongdong for like 6 months already. :3 XD

I then hurriedly opened the big cabinet. Just then, I realized all the stuffs here belongs to MinJi eonnie. -,- Huhu~ Eotokhe?

"Yaaahh, Min Yoongi!" "Eo." "Ask MinJi eonnie if I can borrow some of her clothes. I just realized that this things here are not mine. :3" "Aiiissshh!!!! >< Arraseo. -,-" He then called MinJi eonnie. XD Well, Min Yoongi can be useful sometimes. XD :P

"Yaaahh Kim YeJin! Ppalli! Noona said that you can borrow anything there. -,-" YEESSS! XD I then picked clothes, wore them, and combed my hair.

Tadaaa~ My OOTD. XD

The shoes have heels. TT~TT But, I'll be fine. Fighting! :3 Okay, ready! ♥ I then got out of the room.

"Aiiisshh~ Let's go. What took you so long? :3" Min Yoongi whined. Aiiisshh, this byuntae! ><

"Yaaahh! Do you want me to look like a maid in front of Yuna, the queenka? Excuse you! -,-" I reasoned.

"Arraseo! -,- So, can we now leave? -,- We still need to travel for more or less 40 minutes. :3" Min Yoongi said.

"Arraseo. :3 Kaja." So we finally went out of the dorm, taking the elevator. When we were waiting for it to arrive at the ground floor. . . .

Min Yoongi, the byuntae, suddenly put his arm around my shoulder.

"WTH?!" "Yuna is down there. Don't feel it too much. -,-" "Aiiisshh!!!!" WHY IS HE SOOOO----UGH! MIN YOONGI! ><

As the elevator's door opened. . . . 

"Laugh as if I've cracked a funny joke. Ppalli! :3 XD" he said, smiling(of course, it's fake XD) still not letting go of my shoulder.

"Why would I? XD Hahaha! Okay, fine. XD Since your face is funny, I'm gonna laugh. XD Hahahahaha! :P" I laughed, while we were walking outside the dormitory. Then I saw Yuna. Lol. Her face tho~ XD

"Hahaha omo! Good Morning Yuna~ ^^" I greeted.

"Oh! What brought you here?" Min Yoongi asked. Hahahaha! XD He looks so upset tho~ Lol. Aigoooo~

"Uuuhh, I just tried to kill time. Since it's so boring at home. :3 :)" she said. XD I think she's mentally killing me right now. Lol. It's okay. :P

"Ahhh~ Okay, so we'll just see yah around? We'll go shopping today at Myeongdong. Well, I think we gotta go now." Min Yoongi said, soulless. HAHAHAHAHA! XD I'm curious of what happened. Lol. Why is he so upset? :3 "Kaja, Sugaaar~ ^^" he added, dragging me along with him. So, all this time, I've been dragged along by him. -,- Hoho~ That summarizes the story. :3 Haha kidding. XD

So, yeah. He opened the front seat door for me to get inside. As I finally got inside his car, he closed the door, got on to the driver's seat and drove off. Okay-----Awkward. :3 Silence took over for a few minutes of the journey to Myeongdong.

"Uuuh, Min Yoongi." "Wae." "-----Aniya. Nevermind. :3" "What? Malhaebwa(Say it)." "I said, nevermind. :3" "What is it?" Aiisshh! Why is he so stubborn? -,-

"Can I turn on the stereo? :3" I asked, but it wasn't actually what I wanted to ask. XD Lol.

He didn't respond for a few seconds. Just then. . . . . 

"Okay." he finally answered. XD Hahahaha! So, he really believed that that was what I wanted to ask? XD Lol. Okay. XD I then connected my phone to the stereo and played the new song of Seventeen, "Mansae". ♥ 

"Another boy group? Why do you always have many bias? :3 Can't you just settle for one man? Haha! XD" he asked.

"Don't interfere with my life. And you don't need to know. :P" I asnwered. HAHAHAHAHA! XD That's for interfering. XD

"Fine. XD" he said. Aiisshh~ :3 XD Oh, there's a car who's following us! -,- HUHUHUHU! The Curse of Chucky. XD Lol. Joke. XD The Curse of Lee Yuna! TT~TT

"Min Yoongi, eotokhe?! TT~TT It seems like Lee Yuna is following us again. TT~TT I'm feeling uneasy now. ><" "Get used to it. You'll live like this from now on. Sorry not sorry." "Ahhhh~ Manghaetda(I'm screwed)! TT~TT THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! >< TT~TT"

"Excuse me? It was because of Lee Yuna tho~ Don't accuse me. -,-  And btw, it would be perfect if she'll follow until the end. XD I vow to succeed on my revenge. -,-" Min Yoongi stated. "Just go with the flow, okay?" he added, with determination. Just---What the heck did happened?

I just nodded on what he said, not knowing the whole detail. -,- After how many minutes, we finally arrived at Myeongdong. ♥

We went out of the car with the same process(Min Yoongi escorting me. Or whatever is it called. XD -,-)

This is going to be a tough day. ㅠㅠ

Yoongi's P.O.V.:

Kim YeJin and I started to walk and look for a resto. We're just awkwardly walking side by side, eyes focused on finding good restaurants. XD When I saw Yuna got out from her car, I automatically grabbed Kim YeJin's hand and place it on my arm.

"Lee Yuna is----" "Arraseo. XD" Did she already got used to it? XD Lol. Lee Yuna is wearing a disguise, but how can I not recognize her when I'm actually getting more and more allergic to her face day by day. :3 Aiiissshh~ XD -,- Sorry not sorry tho. So, she's currently following us carefully, trying not to be caught. XD Well, as for us, we just acted that we didn't see her. Lol.

"So, where do you wanna eat, Ms. Sugar? ^^" I asked, adding a smile.

"Uhmmm, I'm craving for jjajangmyeon tho~ Jjajangmyeon juseyooo~ :3" Kim YeJin said, using aegyo while gathering her hands together. Like------EEEWWW!!! XD >< 

"Aiiisshh~ Arraseo. Thanks to your aegyo hoho~ >< Now, I can't resist you." I said(even tho I don't really mean that eeewww! ><), pinching her cheeks as I saw Yuna approaching closer. THAT'S IT! I hope you'll get hurt!!!!! I'll stab your heart! HAHAHAHAHA! *evil laugh* That's for messing with me! Because of you, I wasn't able to take MinJi Noona to the hospital. UGH! -,-

"Hehe~ Thank you, aegyo. XD :3 K lol." we just laughed. Kim YeJin and I then entered a resto and ordered something to eat. I'll be the one who will paid the bill. But I'm gonna ask for refund later to YeJin, of course! :P Yuna also entered the same resto and sat from a far, observing us.

After ordering our food, while we're waiting for it to be served. . . . 

"Lend me your hand." I said.

"Hmmm?" Kim YeJin's eyes widen. XD "Wae?" she added, asking.

I didn't stop from begging her. And finally, she put her hands on the table. XD I held her hand and placed gloves on it.

"Eeeyy~ I'll be fine tho. Don't you also need this too?" "You're more important. ^^" "Hihi~ Gomawo~ ><" HAHAHAHAHA! XD YeJin's disgusted face. XD I did a great job, right? XD

I kept on doing lovey-dovey things to Kim YeJin, hoping to somehow break her heart. XD When our order has been finally served, I then handed YeJin the utensils, observing proper manner and of course, not to forget the love-dovey things. XD After we ate our early lunch. . . . 

"Where are we going now, Spice?" YeJin asked. She's so into her character. XD

"Let's buy this things, shall we? ^^ ♥" I suggested, reffering to the couple phone case. THIS IS COMPLETELY NOT MY STYLE BUT TO MAKE YUNA BELIEVE, I CHOSE TO THROW MY PRIDE FIRST! -,- Kim YeJin stared at me with her 'Are-you-really-okay?' look. I just nodded.

"A-arraseo. XD Uuuhh~ It's cute. Lol. Let's see." she asked, eyes fixed to the phone cases. I again nodded, with a smile also looking for a lame phone case.

After a few minutes of finding. . . . 

"How about this? Yours is the pink one and mine is black." I said, showing to YeJin the said phone case.

"Hmmm~ Isn't that a lil bit lame? How about this? You'll be Mickey Mouse. And I'll be Minnie Mouse. XD Cute, right?" she suggested, showing the two phone case.

Well, it's indeed cute. Okay fine. XD Oops! Yuna spotted! XD

"Kyeopta! Arraseo, I know I'll always lose whenever I go against you. XD" I said, as cheesy as I can. Lol. I then paid for the phone cases.

"Let's put this on our phone now." I said, trying to sound like an excited boyfriend. Ewwww. Lol. ><

"Okay. XD" YeJin just followed. So yeah, we put it in our phones. >< My phoneee tho~ Hoho~ EEEWWW!!! ><

"Where do we go next, Spice? ^^" "Let's go inside the mall. I'll buy some new clothes for my Sugar. ^^" I stated, which made YeJin shocked.

"Jinjja? O_O :O ♥ OMOOOOO~ Min Yoongi jjang!!!! ♥" she exclaimed, hugging me. That's it. XD Yuna couldn't hold her expression now. XD Hahahaha! *evil laugh* I therefore conclude that Kim YeJin can be useful sometimes! XD

"Kajaaaaa!!!! *_*" YeJin dragged me inside the mall. I bet this is her true feelings. XD Girls like shopping---Oh I mean, They LOVE Shopping! -,- XD So, we entered the mall and roamed around from one store to another.

"Sugar, how about this? Or this?" I said, holding a ripped sweater and a oversized flannel. Here's what it looks like.

 

(A/N: Just mind the coat. XD)

"Omooo~ You remembered my favorite color. ♥ And uhmmm, I dun really know if that would suit me tho~ XD" YeJin said, laughing.

"Try this on plssss.?" I begged. "Arraseo. Wait here." she obeyed, as she got inside the fitting room.

I then saw Yuna pretending to pick clothes with her annoyed face. XD Yeeeesss! Just wait 'cause there's more! :P

"Min Yoong-----Spice! Look. Does it look weird? ><" YeJin finally went out of the fitting room, wearing the oversized flannel.

I sighed. "How can this be? It seems like you look so gorgeous in everything you wear. >< ♥" I fakely complimented. XD Hahahaha! XD But it looks okay tho~ Jokes are half meant. :P YeJin just made a face, knowing that it was a lie. XD "Try the other one." I added, referring to the sweater. She then obeyed me and got changed.

After a few minutes. . . . 

"Woah! I wasn't informed that this sweater is ripped! >< OMG! ><" YeJin exclaimed, still inside the fitting room.

"Lemme see? XD" "Shireeeoo, ohmygoosshh~" "Wae? XD" "I wasn't ready. ><" "Hahahaha! XD How can you be so cute? XD" "Ummaaa~" "Yah. XD Ppalli." "Arraseo. :3" HAHAHAHA! XD Kim YeJin, you pabooo. XD

"Hana, dul-----Set!" I counted, as she opened the door of the fitting room. "It's looks good in you tho~" I complimented with 2 thumps up.

"Kojimal. TT~TT" "Hahahaha! I'm not lying tho~ You're always beautiful in my eyes. :P" HAHAHAHAHA! Again. XD Kim YeJin couldn't help but cring due to too much cheesiness. XD Hold on there, pabo. XD

"Gomawo Spice~" YeJin said, trying to sound touched by my words. XD Lol. That disgusted looks tho~ HAHAHAHAHA! Lol.

"Let's just buy this two. XD I can't choose." I said, to look cool. Swag~ XD

"Jinjja? Gomawoooo!!!! >< ♥" YeJin thanked me. I then paid for the clothes at the cashier. After paying, we finally got out of the store. While walking(hand in hand, of course. XD). . . . . 

"Ah maja! Can we go to the 3rd floor?" "Wae?" "I'll buy a birthday present for TaeHyung Oppa." "Oh? When is Hyung-nim's Birthday?" HYUNG-NIM! XD HAHAHAHAHA YUCK! XD Even YeJin was disgusted with what I just said. XD

Yuna's P.O.V.:

HUHUHUHUHU!!!! TT~TT WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE KIM YEJIN?! WHY YOONGI OPPA?! TT~TT :3 WHY?! No, Yuna! They're not together, okay? TT~TT This is not true! >< THIS CAN'T BE! But it seems like it's true tho~ HUHUHUHU BUT I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN!!!!! >< Btw, I'm currently following them like earlier. Seeing them holding hands and do all those lovey-dovey stuffs causes my heart to be broken into pieces. TT~TT I tried to eavesdrop on their conversation and heard that Yoongi Oppa called Kim freaking YeJin's brother 'HYUNG-NIM'! Like------AJSGLGDKGSKGKFGLDGF: TT~TT Okay, let's just skip because my heart hurts too much to talk now. :3

When we arrived at the musical instruments section, Kim YeJin stopped at a store and looked for a saxophone.

"Ahjussi, this is a saxophone right?" Kim YeJin asked the seller, pointing to a certain instrument.

"Ne majayo." the seller then responded.

"Does Hyung-nim really know how to play saxophone?" Yoongi Oppa asked. That Hyung-nim word again. :3

"Yeah, but he already stopped playing it. And I want to encourage him to play saxophone again." YeJin stated, with a determination. Yoongi just nodded.

"How about you? Can you play saxophone too, Sugar? ♥" UGGGHH!!!! Srsly, I'm starting to hate the word 'Sugar'! ><

"Hahahaha! XD Ani. XD But I can play piano. Lol." Is she bragging about her skills now?! Daebaaakk!!!! AIIISSHH!!! ><

"Can you play it for me?" "Shireo. XD Ahjussi, I'll buy this saxophone. XD" YeJin then paid for the saxophone and got out of the store with Oppa still begging her. SO, SHE REALLY DARES TO DISOBEY MY YOONGI OPPA?! ><

"Yaaahh~~~ Sugaarr~~~ Plssssss.? :(" OHMYGAAAADDD!!! OPPA'S AEGYOOOO!!! TT~TT ♥ BUT UGH! KIM YEJIN!!!!!! ><

"Arraseo. :3 Hold this for me. XD" Kim YeJin ordered, handing the saxophone to Oppa.

She then played Yiruma's 'River Flows In You'. I was looking at Oppa the whole time. I can see him looking at Kim YeJin lovingly. >< HUHUHUHUHU MY HEARTTT!!!! 3 I cannot!

Kim YeJin finally stopped from playing the piano.

"Waaahh~ You're amazing. ♥ Eotokhe? Sarang-e ppajyeotda(I fell in love)~ ><" Oppa complimented. WHY DOES IT SOUND SO REAL?! TT~TT UGH! NOOOOO!!! No! I won't believe these lies! TT~TT :3 Noooo!!!! TT~TT

"I already know you'd be like this. XD Hahaha! Kajaaa. XD" Now, I just wish that I was Kim YeJin! >< Can I cry?! 3 My heart can't be controlled anymore. TT~TT I was deep in my thought when. . . . . 

"AAAAAHHH!!! ><" YeJin shouted. MWOYA?! ><

"Gwaenchanha? O_O" "I twisted my ankle. ><" "Can you walk?" LOOK AT THOSE WORRIED EYESSSS!!! TT~TT UGH! ><

"I'll be fine. Kajaaa~ ><" YeJin said, trying to walk properly.

"This can't do. Get on my back." OPPA ANDWAEEEEE!!!!!!!!! TT~TT 

"Ani, gwaencha----" "Just get on my back. I know you're not okay." "But---I kinda gained some weight. ><" "Don't you believe in me?" "Arraseo. :3" And just at that moment, Yoongi Oppa gave a piggyback ride to Kim YeJin! THAT SHOULD BE ME! TT~TT

Okay! I can't take it anymore! :3 I'll just get lost for now! TT~TT MY HEART! 3

YeJin's P.O.V.:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's it! Min Yoongi's struggle is real. XD

"Yah. XD You can let me down. XD She's already gone. Lol." I reassured Min Yoongi. But I really did twisted my ankle. >< It wasn't a joke nor did I do it on purpose. It just happened. Hoho~ It really hurts. ><

"How can I trust your eye sight? You can't even see clearly from afar. :3" Ooohh~ He has a point tho~ XD That's why I'm wearing eye glasses. :3 

"Okay then. XD You go suffer. Lol." I said. XD

He really carried me until we reached the parking area. Daebaaakk!!! XD His sweat tho~ Lol. It's a part of exercise. :P

"You've worked hard. XD Fighting! Lol." "Shut up. -,- I'm so tired! You drive 'cause I think I can't move my legs anymore." "Wow! That's so exaggerated. :3 Arraseo, I'll drive. Aiiisshh!" "Be careful, or else I'll break your bones if you'll break my car. ><" "Ne, sajangnim(boss). XD" I then went to the driver's seat and drove off.

The journey on the way home was filled with silence because Min Yoongi fell asleep. XD Hahahaha! XD He easily gets tired that's why I sometimes call him Grandpa Yoongi. XD Well, since this scene is boring, let's just skip. XD

I stopped the car at his house and tried to wake him up.

"Min Yoongi!" No responds. Is he already dead? XD Lol. "Yaaahh." Still, no reponds. "Sleepyhead!!!! Wake upppp!!!! Earth to Min Yoongiiii!!!! HELLOOOO!!!!" I shouted, right into his ear. XD

He got startled, eyes widened. XD Hahahaha! Lol. His face tho! :P

"Yaaahhh! Why did you do that? ><" "I thought you're already dead. XD" "You wish. -,-" "You're already home. Park your car on your own since it's yours. XD Bye! :P"  Hahahahaha! I then got out of the car with my stuffs. Just then. . . . 

"Yaaahh!!!! Kim YeJin!!!! I have to ask for a refund for your jjajangmyeon!" WHAT?! I THOUGHT THAT WAS FREE?! WAAAAHHH!!!! DAEBAAAKK!!!! AS EXPECTED, MIN YOONGI WOULD BE ALWAYS MIN YOONGI NO MATTER WHAT. -,- 

"Here. Are you going to ask for a refund for the phone case & clothes too? :3" I asked, as I handed him a refund for the jjajangmyeon.

"Nope. I need you to wear that, so just take it as a peace offering gift from your enemy. :P" Good! XD 

"Arraseo." I just shrugged. I then starting walking away from the scene. XD As I was walking on the way to my house(well, MinJi eonnie's dorm actually XD My temporary house for now. XD), suddenly my phone vibrated.

Nuguji(Who could it be)? O_O

 

A/N:

Guys-----MIANHAE! 3 I haven't updated for like forever. Hoho~ TT~TT Sorry for everything! :( I'm soooo sorry guyssss~ TT~TT I didn't mean to not update for like 2 months, I think. Jinjja mianhaeee yeorobuuunn!!!! TT~TT /full bow, cries a river/ I was so busy with school. Hoho~ 3 But I'll always try to update as soon as possible. I won't promise anything, but I'll do my best. Once again, sorrryyy my dear readers(if y'all are still with me/reading this story 3)~ :(

But despite all of that, I really appreciated those who subscribed and waited for my update. TT~TT ♥ Thanks to AegyoG, 2GoAway1, exidfan, Alleny, and moegagirl for subscribing this story!!! ♥ And also, 1300+ viewsss!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MY DEAREST READERS! TT~TT :* ♥ 

So here's another special update featuring Min Yoongi and Kim YeJin. I hope I at least made it up to y'all even just a bit. Hoho~ I'm really sorry for those who waited for so longgg~ TT~TT Okay. Uhmmm, so yeah. This is the start of their 'Pretend Relationship' hihi~ >< XD And also, I'm planning to write few updates for every couple(oh wait, they aren't couples tho~ XD) or whatever you call them. XD And first up is Yoongi and YeJin. XD

I hope you guys enjoyed the lastest update. Sorry for the grammatical errors and typos. I'll write an update as soon as my freaking schedule would let me. TT~TT Pls. forgive me for I have sinned, my dear readers. TT~TT I sincerely love y'all. For those who are reading this, I love you! :* See y'all on the next chapter!

SPOIL: It would be Kim TaeHyung's BIRTHDAAAYYY!!! XD ♥