The Brightest Star (Prologue-short)

Beautiful Remains
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

`   THE BRIGHTEST STAR   )

 

CHAPTER ONE : PROLOGUE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sun set over the horizon and I stared into the blazing orange ball, tears blurring my eyes. I couldn't believe he was really gone. It's been weeks, but it feels like just yesterday. The air was warm this night, oddly enough.

 

The stars danced above my head mocking me with their togetherness. I stumbled back to my 'home', which was just a tent that woman left me. "I'm...so lonely." I confess to the brightest star that twinkled above my head. A loving breeze enveloped me in itself and tucked me into my blanket. I don't wanna be alone. I thought to myself as  forced myself to sleep. The wind outside picked up and shook the tent, but I paid little attention. Almost as soon as I was sure I was asleep, I was awakened by a the feeling of something brushing against my hair. I opened my eyes to see someone looking down at me. I gasp, roll over and sit up.

 

“Who are you?” I asked the boy who was staring at me. “You looked to peaceful…” he said. I gave him a confused look and restated my question. “I am Minwoo, the light in the stars.” he says fading through the tent. I scramble out into field and see that there was only light from the moon. Minwoo had vanished. The stars began to reappear slowly. The bright star that I confessed to earlier twinkled brighter. “Min...woo…” I mumbled to myself. Suddenly I don’t feel so alone….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : I finally posted a chapter for this story... I'll have a longer chapter posted in no time
Please if you like subscribe and comment. I'd really appreciate it a lot.
Thank you for reading. c:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

credits to fallen angel