Chapter 5

Black Spot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin  wiping his tears roughly. He had promised no more tears again tone dripping from his eyes. Suho not know what to say, he could only see Jongin with mixed feelings.

" Wait a minute hyung, I'll take some clothes." Said Jongin break the silence that had occurred.

"Ne"

Yifan sculpting see Jongin shed tears. 'Stupid you, Yifan' He said himselfby heart. He immediately went back to the car. No longer care about the money that is scattered on the front filed Jongin home.

Arrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh

Yifan scrambles his hair in frustration. His mouth really can not take a compromise. Feels he wants to bang his head against the wall because of harsh words against Jongin earlier. However undeniable see Jongin out of the car with another man makes his chest heats.

'Stupid ...... ......... . Yifan kept muttered while driving his car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ya!!!, Dobi, remove your hand!" Luhan Shouted loudly when Chanyeol grab beers in front of him.

"Stop ugly deer, you're drunk." Said Chanyeol quietly.

"I'm not drunk Dobi, the drunk was you hahahahahahahahaha." Luhan laughed obscure.

"Stupid." Vituperation Chanyeol see Luhan head propped on his hands on the table.

"You're right, I'm stupid Dobi. Very stupid. "Luhan said.

"Just realized huh?"

"But you're more stupid than me Dobi."

"Ugly deer stop delirium." Said flat Chanyeol.

"At least I was close with him despite my physical and mental fatigue. You're hiding with insults and insults to him coward. "Raved Luhan

"You do not know anything Lu!" Chanyeol rising.

"I know Yeol. Do you love him but you're afraid of your reputation, right? Haha Tch, you choose to close your eyes and follow to judge him. Now what do you get? "Asked Luhan

"......... .."

"Your reputation? Love? Regret? "Luhan still raved.

Chanyeol not answer anymore. He immediately paid the drinks and dragged toward car.

'Troublesome'

Chanyeol drove Luhan to his apartment. He wrestled with his own thoughts. He did not know the implication, but he wants to interpret the tightness in his chest. Given that Yifan make out with Jongin make and seething emotions.

'Cheap' he thought.

'There's no way I like it, yes no maybe !.' Chanyeol still busy with all kinds of thoughts when he reached the basement Luhan apartment. He could not possibly deliver Luhan to her parents' house. Even if he could not bear to ignore also saw one of his friends is suffering again.

"I was just being kind to you this once ugly deer." Chanyeol monologue while lifting body Luhan. Fortunately Luhan apartments just being on the 3rd floor so he did not have to linger holding deer equivalent weight of more than a sack of rice.

When arrived at the apartment, Chanyeol confused because he did not know the password of the apartment. While the owner as  death person could not be woken up when it hangs over.

'Bring home this ugly deer together with suicide' Chanyeol fight alone with his thoughts.

Oh do not forget the image of a Chanyeol in the eyes of his parents is a good kid who could not wander into Club. Whereas (-_-)

When Chanyeol busy struggling with his mind. Luhan apartment door suddenly opened. figure appears to open the door of the apartment.

"Ah you his brother?" Chanyeol ask that person. Actually Chanyeol felt familiar with that person because that person had seen several times together Jongin in school. Sehun, Sehun Oh.

Sehun just nodded answered questions. Chanyeol necessarily bestow body weight Luhan Sehun hands. That is silent before him.

"He was drunk, a bartender called by his phone. So, I pick him up." Said Chanyeol explained although Sehun not ask or show expression that always ask for his flat every time.

"Gomawo" said Sehun. He himself does not know why he was grateful.

"Ne. I Go "said Chanyeol leave Sehun.

Sehun immediately bring Luhan body into an available room in the apartment. Because the apartment has only one room then Sehun need not bother looking Luhan room.

"Basic Stupid" muttered Sehun see Luhan who huddled in bed after Sehun down earlier.

Sehun immediately take the water in the basin and a small towel to wash the body Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter