You know my name?

Who are you?

Husky dove into the water;in search for fish to eat.He looked left and saw a school of fish swimming towards him,he swam towards them and grabbed 4 of them as the rest swam away in a flash.Husky swam to the surface of the water"Ah!"He gasped, he threw the fishes on land and jumped on the ground too"Well,there goes dinner"he took a bite out of one then set it back down.He was about to go swimming when a twig snapped and a low groan was heard in the forest.Husky looked in the direction of the sound,getting up on his feet and walking into the forest.He entered the forest and saw black wings and a body in between the wings,he ran towards the boy and knelt down"Are you okay?"husky asked.He didn't get a response"Hey,wake up"husky gently grabbed his head and legs and carried him out of the forest and into the house.He opened the door and closed it backwith his feet,He set him down on the bed;identifying his features.He heard a knock on the door"Coming!"husky walked towards the door and opened it"Mail sir"the mailman bowed and handed him his mail"Thank you"He bowed back and closed the door.He walked back into the room while looking at his mail,he was to engrossed with his mail he didn't see that the boy was awake"Hi"The boy said,husky looked up and smiled"Hi,what's your name?"he sat down next to him"Cooro,your husky right?"Cooro asked"Yes,how did you know that?"husky put his mail off to the side and looked at Cooro"This"he leaned in and kissed him.Husky's eyes widened at his action,better yet he was stuned.Cooro pulled back and looked at him in the eye"You,kissed me"husky whispered as his hand went up to touch his lips"Ï'll make you mine"Cooro whispered in  his ear,husky moaned at the heat toching his ear lobe"S-stop"he moaned.Cooro smirked and leaned in for his neck"C-Cooro~"Husky moaned,Cooro his neck;leaving red marks on his neck and collar bone"S-stop i-it"Husky whispered.Cooro ed his shirt,seeing his broad chest he started biting his chest"Cooro!"Husky threw his head backwards;gripping onto his shirt.Cooro lifted husky and put him on the bed where he sat,husky roughly kissed him;biting on his bottom lip to the point where he was bleeding.Husky sat up and took off Cooro's shirt"Quit teasing me"Cooro whispered in his ear,Husky bit his own lip in pleasure"Cooro"Husky said.Husky kissed Cooro deeply,but they were interupted by a knock on the door"I got that"Husky said.He rolled off the bed and rolled to the door then stood up"Wh-"he stopped himself and opened the door slightly,he looked up and down,left and right but he didn't see anything out there.Cooro walked up behind him"Who's out there?"he asked"No one"Husky said in confusion.Suddenly something hard hit Cooro upside his head,Cooro fell unconsious"Cooro?!"Husky turned around and suddenly he felt sleepy,as if he were all in a dream that never really happened.