Chapter One

White X'mas

Backstage

                Junho looking out of the hotel window in Tokyo, Japan and notice there are a lot of people is walking around the city couple, family with kids and friends enjoy the beautiful light decorated city to celebrate Christmas that is only few days away. Everyone in 2pm are busy with their own schedule but never fail them to contact with each other.  Everyone already have their own plan to celebrating their Christmas this year. Minjun and Wooyoung will go back to hometown to celebrate their Christmas with their family while Nichkhun will go back to Thailand together with Tiffany for family gathering and Taecyeon have OKCat’s Lonely Christmas to busy with.

 

                Chansung? Junho just don’t really know. He has been long time didn’t heard anything from him. Last time he heard was that he has when to China for drama and won’t come back for a long time now. That also was informed by Minjun hyung, why Chansung didn’t call him at all? Does he forget about me already? Even both of them stay in one apartment but they hardly meet each other. How many months have pass since the last time they have meet? And now he misses him like hell but he know that Chansung would never think of him like that. Junho has secretly felt in love with Chansung for quite a long time, he love which Chansung cute laugh, his childish with mature mind, his pout, his smile, his hot body with come together with his cute and Junho cannot get enough of it but still Junho didn’t have the courage to tell Chansung how he really feels.

 

Knock knock

 

“Junho, is about time for the fan meeting. You don’t want to make your fans waiting for you right” said his manager hyung.
 

“Neh, hyung. I on my way” said Junho walk toward the door.

 

“Junho, are you feeling okay? You look a bit off today.” ask his manager hyung concern for his health. Junho always is deep thinking with a lonely expression and sometime sigh. Been months he become like this, Junho has seldom laughed or smile like he use to be.

 

“I’m okay, hyung. Don’t worry” smile Junho but his manager hyung know that is a fake smile. His manager hyung just sighs and let him be and pry that it will pass.

 

                Standing in front the hall door, Junho sigh again and close his eyes. “I need to put my emotional aside. This is for my beloved hottest. I need to show them my happiness in meeting them” open his eyes, all his emotional has washed away. Pushing the door open and open another emotional with this his giving his all for his beloved hottest.

 

 

Hotel

Early in the morning, Junho is still in slumber…
 

Knock, knock...

 

“urg, just come in.” said Junho irritated “who this damn person so early knocking on my door, still another 30 mins before my next schedule”

 

Knock, knock…
 

“Hai, Hai… wakarismaa. Chotto kudasai” said Junho push his self up from the comfortable bed and walk toward the door. On the open door, there stand his manager hyung with a bright smile. Junho cannot help but snot at the sight.

 

“What is it, hyung? There still got 30 minutes before the preparation right” said Junho glare at his manager hyung. His manager hyung just laughs at irritated Junho. He feel like is been a long time he didn’t see Junho act like that and he start to miss it.

 

“Actually, today all the schedules have been cancelled due to some minor accidents and it need few days to settle it. so now you have few days off until the problem to be settle, you can go have a walk around but ensure to tell me where you want to go okay?” said his manager hyung and Junho just nod at it.

 

Closing the door, Junho sigh. “Look like I will be free for few days. Hmm~ that mean until Christmas then. Maybe I should look around for hyungs’ Christmas presents”

 

                Humming a Christmas song, he chooses his attire to wear for outing. After take out a cream cotton long shirt, a black duffle coat and jean from the closet, He makes his way to the bathroom. Thinking what he should buy for hyungs, he stops his track. “What should I buy for Chansung? A book?  No, he has too many books. A ring? Wait, this not right. I’m not proposing him” Junho blush and start to tousle his hair, ended with a disappointed sigh “hai, I think I just walk around first”. Stepping out the toilet, he starts to prepare himself and left a message to his manager hyung before went out.

 

 

Tokyo City

                6 hours has passed, Junho has walked around the city and have brought several items for Nichkhun and didn’t forget for Tiffany, Wooyoung, Minjun, Taecyeon and also some Japanese souvenirs for his family but now only left Chansung. He didn’t found anything suitable for him. 

 

“Why is so hard to buy present for him? I should have asked Nichkhun hyung. It will be easier for me to look”. Junho still walk around the town to look another round but still end up empty.

 

“Look like it is getting dark. Better go back before Manager hyung get angry but before that I should grab dinner first since here have so many nice restaurants” thinking Junho as his stomach start to growling and stop by in one of Italian restaurant.

 

 

Hotel

                Junho going back to his hotel with several bags and quite disappointed that he didn’t found anything for Chansung. After done cleaning up, Junho landing on the bed and feel so tired with long walk around Japan city. “Look like tomorrow I need to have a look around again. Maybe tomorrow will be luckier” Junho murmurs as he starts to slip into dreamland.

 

                On the next morning, Junho never has though that yesterday night snow have fall heavily as all the Tokyo town is coloured with white and the sky is so blue even though the snow still falling. "I must be too tired yesterday, i can sleep through out the winter without feeling anything" Junho just amazed by himself.  Junho's manager hyung suddenly run towards him before he go out of the hotel lobby. His manager hyung informs him that tonight he needs to attend midnight celebration at Roppongi Hill together with the producer and teams for Christmas Eve celebration. He also asked Junho not to run around since the dinner is important. When Junho just wants agree to his manager hyung, he just remembers that he hasn’t brought anything for Chansung yet.

 

                “Hmm… look like today I cannot wait until dinner. I still need to look for Chansung’s present” so Junho request for him to go out again today and after that he will go to Roppongi Hill directly from there. Manager hyung was okay with it and asks to meet in front of the Christmas tree that setup in the middle of 66 Plaza. Junho suddenly feel like something wrong with his manager hyung. This is the first time that his manager hyung allows him to go out alone even though later need to attend dinner. Still Junho didn’t say anything since this is gold opportunity that his manager hyung is okay with it. Before he goes out, his manager hyung pass to him his entry pass. 

 

“Please, Junho. Don’t be late and remember to wait at the front of the Christmas tree” warn his manager hyung before he walk away.

 

"Neh, hyung” replay Junho as he look at his manager hyung walk away.

 

“Why hyung is acting all weird? Well never mind. Better don’t waste another minutes and get going” said Junho walk out of the hotel

 

Near Roppongi Hill

Walks through the snow around the town for hours as sky getting dark and he getting cold. The snow has stop, there no much people outside "All people must be staying cozy inside their own home" but Junho still cannot go back to his hotel's room yet because he haven’t found any for Chansung.

 

“Why it is so hard? Am I put high expectation in it?” sigh Junho walking down the street and notice the street light has light up together with the light that are decorated on the tree. 

 

                                             

               

Start to feels giving up and then he suddenly notices something shining is deco in one of accessories shop snow window.

 

 

“Ah, I have found it already. This will be a great present for him!” humming happily and enter the shop. The door rings, bring sale girl alert that she has a customer. she walks out from her work station to greet Junho.

 

“Helo to you too, I would like to buy the accessory that was hanging near the glass window. Please help me wrap it also. Thank you” said Junho while smile sweetly towards the sales girl.

 

 

Inside Taxi

                Looking out the window in the taxi, the snowy night view in Roppongi Hill is very beautiful. When taxi stop at the red light, Junho took a look at the people around getting busy to get back home to celebrate Christmas Eve, Chatting with their friends, playing with snow and some are busy buying Christmas cakes at small stall in front of the bakery shop.

 

“Should I buy one later to celebrate? It really looks delicious” as Junho looking at the Christmas cake that put on display at the stall.

 

“Everyone is sure busy for tomorrow preparation for tonight celebration till midnight since tomorrow is Christmas already” said the taxi driver interrupting Junho daydreaming.

 

“Yeah, tonight will a happy moment for everyone” said Junho.

 

“Especially youngster nowadays, they like took today incentive to confess their love. The most popular place will be in 66 Plaza at the Christmas tree. Are you today also going to confess your love also?” asked the driver while looking at the back mirror.

 

Junho sighed and look out the window again. “No, now going there to have dinner with my colleagues plus I don’t have the courage to confess because I know that person will surely reject me” said Junho to the taxi driver. He doesn’t know why he tells all his love life to the taxi driver.

 

“Don’t worry, boy. That person will surely accept you as long you didn’t lie and you are so handsome, I sure 100% that person will accept you” smile the taxi driver towards Junho and Junho just smile back.

 

 

66 Plaza, Roppongi Hill

                Arriving in front of the snow coloured Christmas tree, he notices there a lot of lovers enjoying the moment together. He looks around for his manager hyung but nowhere to be found. He sighs for the third times today while looks up at the ligh up Christmas tree and snow are falling back again. Everyone is merry, hugging, kissing, laughing when the snow falls down, but to Junho is not, he feels very lonely and the snow feel like bringing loneliness to his heart.

                                                             

                Water start to build up at the end of his eyes and he starts to wish “I wish I can just like other. Wishing I have the courage to tell Chansung that I love him” looking up again at the star on top of the Christmas tree, a single tear start to run down and slide to his cheek.

 

“It’s feels so cold…”  Junho hug himself and start to cry more. Everyone around is enjoying their time and didn't much care that Junho is standing alone and crying in front of the Christmas tree.

 

                Suddenly, Junho feel someone is standing behind him as he can feel warm at his back. Before he can turn himself around, suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around Junho shoulder and pull him towards a warm body. A head land on his shoulder while hand start to rub his both arm to warm him up.

 

“Hi, Junho” said that mysterious man. Junho just click. He knows who that person is through his voice, his arms, and his hug.

 

“He-Hello, why are you here?” Junho stiffed when the arms start to tighten the hug.

 

“Well, I miss you and is a lot” he murmur and soft kiss has landed on the back of his ear.

 

“I have something for you actually” said Junho but before he can pull out the present… Suddenly, fireworks start to light up the sky. The tree shine more bright with snowflakes still fell down, It is just so beautiful like a fairytale.

 

“I have something for you too” he said. He pulls out a box of present and opens it in front of Junho

 

“Merry White X’mas, Junho” Junho let him took his hand and the beautiful gold ring slide to his ring finger before he hug him tightly.

 

“And I love you” that person whisper next to Junho ear and bring shiver on his body. The words that he hope for so long can be heard and it’s brings him warm to his heart.

 

“Merry White X’mas to you too, Chansung and I…” Junho replies with a beam of happiness.