002

High School Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You went to different buildings to find the front office, even though you have the paper that one of the student gave you, you are COMPLETELY CONFUSE of the directions. Without you concentrating when you're walking, you bumped into someone. 

"I'm so sorry, i didn't focus or concentrate where i was going" Hyorin was still on the floor while the person that you bumped was still standing. You look up and you thought you an Angel, a good looking angel. You're breathing stops for a while and you realize that you have been staring at him for some time. He offered his hand and you lift your hand up and grab his hand and he helped you up. 

"Gwenchana?" he ask you.

"Oh? Neh.." you said in a softly tone.

"You must be new here, I'm Lu Han" he smiles at you and you've sworn that your heart melts when he smiled.

"Neh, I'm Kim Hyorin" you smile back at him. He saw a piece of paper on the floor and picked it up and examinaed it. His smile faded once he examinaed it and ask you,

" Who gave this to you?" he asked * He sounds mad and angry* without and time to waste you answered him quickly so that he won't get mad and furious.

" A student, a guy actually" you answered. 

" How was he like?" he raises his brow while looking at you waiting for an answer.

" Well if i'm not mistaken, he is a little taller than me, black hair and when he sings i accidentally heard he has an amazing voice" you described him and looked over at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter