I saw her.

BAD DREAMS

HUH

HUH

HUH

 

I scoffed out, chasing and finding an oxygen because i barely can breathe.

Her eyes. Her sight. Her face. Her shadow. Her back.

Who is she?

How did she know me?

Why i always dream of her?

That is the first thing appeared in my mind as i managed to woke up.

“Hey dude! God bless! You’re finally awake!” Michael jumped happily.

“Rise and shine buddy! We have been waiting for you about a week ya’ know!” Luke said while eating his bacon pizza.

“A week!? For God sake! Wait! Where am i? What is this place?” i screamed panickly.

“Obviously, it’s a hospital” Ashton voiced as he walked in.

“You, have been asleep for a week Mr.Calum Hood. You’ve been hospitalized because you are taking an unexpected amount of sleep pills. Now seriously, what does that girl done to your life?” questioned Luke.

“Dude! Come on! You almost kill yourself!” said Michael as his voice sounded angry.

“Okay calm down guys! Calum mind is still unstable at this moment. Do you want anything to eat?” Ashton asked.

“umm,no. Just... Just... bring me a bottle of water”. Well, actually, i’m not even in good mood to eat.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

“Hey Calum! Hey! Wake up! We gonna be late for rehearsal! We’ve got a big party to rock out tonight!” shouted Luke.

“yeah,go first,i’ll catch up with you guys later.”

“Don’t be late!!” shouted Luke as he walk down the stairs.

Damn it! It has been two weeks and she’s not even appeared in my dream anymore no matter how hard i forced myself to sleep.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“Are you kidding? There is no one who’s name is Rachel Green in our residences. NOT even in our high school” Ashton smirked. He looked me upside down. “You such a weirdo” he grins at me.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

[FLASHBACK STARTED]

 “Hi. Calum... your name is Calum Hood. Right?” the girl asked.

Wow. She was pretty. Real pretty i told you.

Wearing a blue denim dress with black skinny jeans. Her long straight-blonde hair. She had a pair of blue eyes and luscious natural red lips. And she is as tall as me.

“What were you thinking? I’m just asking whether its true your name is Calum Hood?” she laughed. Her angelic smile.

“Ahhh... yes... Well, sorry. I was.... just..... daydream.”

Nope. I lied. I wasn’t. Its just she’s too beautiful that i keep staring at her.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Gone. She’s gone. Along with my dream. It has been three days i have this same dream. Again and again. All i knew her name is Rachel Green. Yeah, she told me when we first met in my dream.

I don’t know who is she. Why she happened to appeared in my dream lately. All i knew, when i woke up from my sleep, it.... just happened.

Was it a bad dream, or, a good one?

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“Looks who fall in love here!” Michael screams out when i told them my strange dream.

“CALUM AND RACHEL SITTING ON A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G ! HAHAHAHA!”

They sing out loud and burst into laughter like tomorrow never ends.

Oh there you go guys! Make fun of me again. Singing those stupid song. None of them believed my story. It only make things worse by sharing this stories to them. Ugh!

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Time passes. Every single day I met her in my dream. Many things happened in those days where we had chance to met.

SPOILER:

[BECAUSE THIS IS ONLY ONE-SHOT FANFIC, I’M TOO LAZY TO DESCRIBED EVERY SINGLE THING HAPPEN IN CALUM DREAM WHERE HE COULD MET RACHEL GREEN AS SOON HE FELL ASLEEP. SO, USE YOUR IMAGINATION FREEEEELY :D ]

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Song playing in the background:

You look so beautiful

No one but me knows you're insane

I feel so damn pathetic

My friends just don't get it

 

One day you are in the past

That night I ask you back

It started out just harmless fun

Now you've got me thinking you are the one

 

Cause if you wanna take me home

You know I'm ready to leave

You've got me under your spell

Please don't set me free

 

Cause I've been having all these nightmares

Seeing you is my only way up

Feeling so defenseless

But I'm telling you

I wouldn't change a thing

 

 

You've got me feeling strange

Cause I love to hate you so damn much

But I can't think of leaving

Cause you're what keeps me breathing

 

Whoa! The song that i heard in the radio is exactly what i have been through in right now.

“Mom! Did you know what title of the song? The one that had been played just now”

“Bad Dreams by Toby Connor” said Mom.

“Haha! The guy who live next door? I can’t believe he sings well. All this time he just sing with the frog in his bathroom” I said jokingly. We both laughed.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I sat beside Rachel. Now. It is the right time to confess. I don’t know why, but day by day i feel complete lost if she’s not right beside me. I know it was just a dream and i’m taking it way too serious. Just like the song i heard before. She seem to having strange power that had drag me successfull all the way in my abnormal dream. Like there is no way out.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“NO! You cannot! Calum Hood, listen! It’s too dangerous , you cannot follow me nor you can live with me. I’m only exist in your dream. Not even in reality” cried Rachel.

Call me insane. Logically, if i want to stay with her forever and ever in this dream, i’ll have to leave the reality world behind. Or in short, i have to commit suicide.

 

“I LOVE YOU! I don’t know what is happening to me. I’m so confused. I’m feeling like i’m trap in this bad dream. I don’t know where it started , and i also don’t know when it will ever ended!” i’ve shouted as i kneel down. Call me loser. I don’t care. I’m crying hard in front of her.

“Listen, this gonna be our last met. And when you woke up after this, you will find a reason why i’m here in your dream. Why i mean so much to you. I promised.” Tear drops on her face as soon she said it. Suddenly there was strong blast wind came out of nowhere, destroying all things right in front of me.

I’m shocked. Totally. I’m awake and realized i was in my bedroom. This is not real. I need her! It should not have ended like she want it.

I opened up my closet. Throw out all things and searching for my sleep pills. I’ve used it before for my insomnia treatment. My mind totally ed up. I cannot differentiate between reality and dreams.

This is the end. I swallowed about half of bottle of the pills.

Sudden blackout.

I’ve lost my breath.

And before i knew it, i already collapsed.

Lying on the floor.

Waiting to die.

[FLASHBACK END]

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Two months passed by after i’ve been discharged from hospital. Things got normal for me as i learned to forget about the tragic incident. I’m already close enough to death. Doctor said my cases such a miracle that i managed to live again.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“We’re going to move out to the outskirts of town. I’m afraid if we stay longer here, you will be disturbed again by your bad dreams” said Mom as she walked into the kitchen.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The time has come. I was busy helping my Mom cleaning the house when all of the sudden, a picture slipped out from an old albums.

A picture of a little girl holding an ice cream. Stood beside her, a little boy smiles happily while holding balloons.

Wait a minute.

THAT WAS ME.

Behind the picture, there was word written:

-Rachel Green McDonough-

-In memory-

My eyes grew larger as i read it. Total shocked. So this was the thing Rachel told me before she disappeared completely from my dream.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

My Mom told me when i was 12, my head been hit by a very large rock while i’m running around the field with my friends. My head was full of blood and i faint as soon as possible. After the accident, doctor said my brain had serious major injury and i will not remember any memories before i was 12 years-old.

Wow. That explains everything. She was my childhood friend. My childhood memories.

We were really close back then, until we age 12.

Her family had sudden move out from this town because her father had business to take care of in China, leaving me far away and she never came back after that. But my Mom said, she still keep in touch with them. Worst of it, my Mom never mentioned about it to me before.

 

“Well, look, actually theres something you should know.”

“Rachel... she ..... she .... was... ” Mom stopped suddenly. She can’t finish her words.

“She what?” i asked.

“She’s getting married? Hahah, well congrats then!” i laughed.

“She already died. A year ago. It was a car crash. Nobody saves. Two weeks before she died, she called me.” then, Mom started to story.

 *******************************************************************************************************************************

“Calum’s gone out earlier this morning. He got a practice with his band”

“Okay... then... i... just want to tell him i’ll be posting stuff to him. Make sure he’ll know it. It is ... very important. Really important. Please.” Rachel begs.

“Don’t worry honey,i’ll make sure he received it. I know you still wait for him, right Rachel?”

Phone call ended.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The important stuff that Rachel sent to me was a large squarebox, full of our pictures and things that we collect together when we were still friends. I picked up an old letter in there.

I read it many times as i could. I blinked my eyes. Felt like there was an electricity run through my body. It wrote:

 

Promise me, we’ll be together forever and ever – Rachel Green

Promise. I’ll stay by your side no matter what happen – Calum Hood

 

My cheek felt sudden burning from inside. Yes, i end up crying. From bottom of my heart.

Please told me this was a dream. I wish that i could wake up with amnesia, and forget about this stupid little things.

END.

 

SPOILER :

I DON’T KNOW WHY THE ENDING IS LIKE THAT =_=

There was so many grammatical error in there. Forgive me.

=_=