Tummyhurt.

Stomachache


*****
I woke up from the sleep because of the pain and I can’t bear with it anymore. I sit on the bed while hugging my tummy and I looked at my husband; sleeping with a mouth’s open.
I go to the downstairs and heading to the kitchen. I took a medicine and water. I sit on the chair for few minutes while laying my head on the kitchen’s table while hugging my abdomen. 
“Baobei, what’s wrong??” a voice shocked me and I knew it’s my husband.
“Oh, ge, what are you doing here?? You should be sleep right now, you have works tomorrow.”
“Yeah, I should but you are gone, and I thought you are in the bathroom and I didn’t find you in there.” He stopped for a while before continued,
“And what are you doing here?? Does your tummy hurt?? Hmm??” he asked with a worried voice.
I looked at him and nodded. He touched my hand and kissed it. He has a pity expression on his face.
“come.” He said before take my hand.
“Okay..”
-----
“Baobei, open your shirt.” He said before sit on the bed while facing me.
“eh??” I asked with a confused on my face.
“Eiiii~~ ert!” he said with a smirked and bring me closer to him; to make it easy for him to take off my shirt.
“I’m going to massage your tummy.” He said and put the ointment on his hand.
He rubbed it on my stomach. I looked at the wall’s clock and it showed 3:45 AM. The room is silent but can hear the moan and the groan that I made.  My tears were going out from my eyes because of the pained.
I looked at him and he had a worried and a concentration on his face.
“Still hurt??” Lay asked slowly as he wipes the tears. 
“No ge, I’m okay now..” I replied and smiled to him. But to be honest my tummy is still hurt.
“Let’s sleep.” I said after I wear my shirt again. He turn-off the lamp and lay beside me; with our legs tangled together and I hugged his body and his hands on my waist. We looked at each other with a lovingly smile.
“Baobei, if your tummy hurt later, just wake me up, okay??” he said slowly and kissed my head. I nodded as a replied and kissed his cheeks.
****
[In the early morning]
I looked at the clock, it showed, 6:47 AM.  I looked at my husband, still sleeping with a mouth opened a bit, I move his hand that were on my waist, I get up from the bed and I feel weird. Wait…..
I looked at the place that I lied on earlier; a shocked appeared on my face, a red stain on the bed sheets. 
“ahh~~ no wonder I got tummy ache.. Why I don’t think about it last night??” I said in my brain.
I smiled at my husband and give him a kiss on his cheeks and head to the bathroom. I let my caring and handsome husband sleep for few hours since he woke up because I’m not beside him last night. Thank you for last night ge..

----------------------------------------------

[A/N] Thanks for reading. hehehe do subscribe and comment, nae??

 

HaiImEJ