You.. Masked Prince..?

My Masked Prince

I can tell that people are enjoying my fanfic. :D i love you guys! Thanks for the comments and support! <3

--------

"Byunghun.. I.." you tell him softly.

"Please ~~~~. Just ---" he was saying before he got cut off.

The door suddenly flung open and Woohyun entered the rooftop.

"Say it ~~~~. Say who do you really like." Woohyun suddenly shout over.

You were so shocked at what he had done. 

You rolled your eyes at him and just stared at him in disgust.

"What are you doing Woohyun? I made it clear to you yesterday that I don't like you!" you shoted back.

"So? I want to know now. Is it L.Joe that you like? Or is it someone else?" he ask again.

"He's right ~~~~. Tell us. Who is your choice? Or is there someone else?" L.Joe suddenly asked.

You were so shocked at L.Joe that you took a step back from both of them.

*Why is Byunghun doing this to me? He's supposed to be helping..*

"I.. I.." you were stuttering.

"SAY IT ~~~~." both of them said together.

Your head was throbbing. It was like someone had hit your head with a hammer.

"STOP IT! STOP FORCING ME TO SAY IT!" you shouted as you brought your hand to your head.

L.Joe was taken aback. It was the first time he heard you shout.

"I don't actually care ~~~~. I want you to reveal it to us today." Woohyun continued saying.

You were looking down and you could feel your eyes watering.

Before you know it, you could feel a tear going down your cheek.

"~~~~..? Are you okay?" L.Joe asked, worried for you.

He started to make his way to you.

Suddenly, you shouted, "DONT COME CLOSE BYUNGHUN. BOTH OF YOU JUST STAY THERE."

Byunghun stopped and looked over at Woohyun.

It was silent for a moment.

*why does it hurt so much? why must it be so complicated? I dont want to have to choose between them. I can't do that when I know that the one I love is my masked prince.. i guess.. it time to reveal it..*

"I guess you are right Woohyun. I need to tell you two my true feelings." you say softly.

"So say it ~~~~. Who is it?" he answered.

You took out your phone and punched in your prince's number. Before you pressed the call button, you say "I'll call him now. Then you two can talk to him."

Then you pressed the call button.

Suddenly, there was a ringtone coming from in front of you. 

You looked at the both of them. You just observed as Woohyun took out a phone from his pocket.

*it can't be..*

Woohyun then picked it up and then say "You're the girl that I've been texting all this time?"

He then started to approach you. When he was standing in front of you, he slowly took off your big spectacles.

"It really is you. You're the girl I saved the last time. The one that I have been thinking about all this while.." he say softly.

"You... You.. Its you?" you asked, confused.

He then took his bag, opened it up and then took out a mask. With that, he put it on and say "I'm your masked man.."

Then you realised something. You took down the phone from your ear and look at Woohyun.

*it all links.. the necklace, the mask in his bag.. now the phone. my masked prince..*

"You.. My masked prince..?" you ask softly.

--------

Yay! SHE FOUND OUT. What will she do now?