When Bad Boys Meet Good Girl

When Bad Boys Meet Good Girl

(Jiyeon’s POV)

_IN THE CLASS_

Ommaaa ottohke??? What should I do now? Should I give him a chance??
ANDWEEE!!! I already have Kyuhyun oppa.. and I love him….

But…

Aish jinjja!!!!

BUKK!

I turn my head and see Boram is sitting next to me. I decide to greet her, but im surprise to see her eyes. Her eyes are red and also her nose. She looks like she has been crying all night.

“Boram-ah, gwenchana?” I ask her as im touching her shoulder.

“Ne..”

“But you look like you were just crying. Neo jeongmal gwenchana?” I ask her again to make sure that she is really alright.

“I told you that im fine.” She answers with a clod tone and then she walk out from the class.

It wasn’t like her at all!! What is actually wrong with her? Is she mad at me? But why?? Wae??
Did I do something wrong??

Aish jeongmal! This whole thing is totally driving me crazy..

First, Yong Junhyung…
And now Boram…

(Jiyeon’s POV End)

 

 

*****

 

 

_AT SCHOOL’s GARDEN_

Boram was sitting by herself at the school’s garden. Actually, deep inside her heart she felt guilty about what she has done to Jiyeon. She knew that she shouldn’t act cold like that to Jiyeon. That wasn’t Jiyeon fault if Junhyung likes her.

Mianhe Jiyeon-ah… Mianhe if I was rude to you. I didn’t mean it. I was just…
Jealous.. Im jealous because Junhyung likes you, not me..’
Said Boram in her heart.

She really wanted to act like usual to Jiyeon, but she couldn’t do that. Because everytime she saw Jiyeon, it would only make her heart more hurt.

 

 

*****

 

 

Kyuhyun laid his head on Jiyeon’s lap, making Jiyeon turned her gaze from the TV to him. She felt a little bit surprised by his sudden action. Because he never acted like that before. Kyuhyun wasn’t a type of person who liked to being spoiled to his girlfriend, or the word he was a very mature person.

Kyuhyun realized that Jiyeon was looking at him. “Waeyo?” He asked Jiyeon with a smile on his face.

“Ani.. it just… you act weird these days.”

“What weird?”

“You became spoiled. Totally not you.”

“Jinjja??” Asked Kyuhyun again, still with a smile on his face.

Jiyeon just nodded her head as the answered.

“Is it wrong if I act like this to you? You’re my girlfriend, right? So I think this is something that normally couple do.” Said Kyuhyun.

“Ani..”

Kyuhyun turned his body so his face were facing Jiyeon’s stomach. He hugged Jiyeon’s waist while his face were facing Jiyeon’s stomach. Jiyeon Kyuhyun’s brown hair with her finger, making Kyuhyun felt so much comfortable when she was doing that.

“Im afraid to lose you, Yeonnie-ah..” Kyuhyun mumbled.

Jiyeon felt surprised by his statement. “Why do you think like that oppa?”

“Molla… I just have a bad feeling about it. It feels like.. like there’s someone that gonna take you away from me. Like you’re gonna leave me…”

“And I don’t want that to be real..” Added Kyuhyun again as he tightened his hug on Jiyeon’s waist.

“Oppa…” That’s all Jiyeon could say. She suddenly remembered about Junhyung confession to her which success to made her confused.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

_AT THE SCHOOL_

“Jemi-ya!” Called Yoon Ae while she was running to Jemi.

“Annyeong!” Jemi greeted her with a smile on her face.

“Annyeong!”

They walked side by side as they were talking to each other. Jemi’s smile disappeared from her face when she saw Hyunseung was standing right infront of her. He was with the other Beast’s members except Junhyung, cause he was still in hospital.

Different from Jemi, Yoon Ae’s smile grew wider  when she saw them. She waved her hand to them, making Jemi surprised by her action.

“Ya, do you know them?” She whispered to Yoon Ae.

Yoon Ae looked at her and then she nodded. “Of course I do. Yoseob is my cousin, and…”

“And??” Jemi looked at her, waiting for her to finish her sentence.

“And.. Kikwang is my boyfriend.” Yoon Ae smiled when she said the ‘BOYFRIEND’ part. Jemi’s eyes grew bigger when she heard that. Yoon Ae laughed to see her friend’s surprise expression.

“Ya, what’s wrong with that?” Asked Yoon Ae while she was still laughing.

“He’s your… boy.. boyfriend?”

“Ne.”

Yoon Ae pulled Jemi’s hand and the walked to Beast’s members who were standing right infront of them. Jemi panicked! She tried to release her hand from Yoon Ae’s hand.

“Wait! I forgot to return Bella’s book. I have to return it now. See ya in class!” Jemi immediately ran without waiting for Yoon Ae’s answer. Yoon Ae could only see her friend who was getting farther.

“Annyeong oppadeul!” Greeted Yoon Ae to Beast’s members.

“Annyeong Yoon Ae-ya..”

Kikwang pulled Yoon Ae’s hand which made their bodies closer than before. “Morning babe..” Kikwang greeted her and not forget to kissed her cheek. Yoon Ae’s face was blushing after Kikwang did that to her. She bowed her head. She was too shy to face him now. And the worse part was Beast’s members also there too.

“YA! Who told you to kiss my baby sister, huh?” Yoseob said as he pulled Yoon Ae’s hand closer to him.

“Ciih.. you’re just jealous cause you don’t have girlfriend.”

The other members just laughed when they saw Yoseob’s expression. It was so funny to see him pouting his lips like a little kid.

“Kajja!” Said Doojoon to the others.

Doojoon, Dongwoon, Yoseob, and Kikwang were walking infront as they were talking to each other, while Yoon Ae and Hyunseung were walking right behind them.

“Yoon Ae..”

Yoon Ae turned her head to face Hyunseung. At first Hyunseung felt hesitate to ask something to her. But then at the second thought, he forced himself to ask that to her.

“Was that girl your friend?”

“That girl? Oh.. you mean Jemi?”

“Ne.”

“Ne oppa, she’s my classmate. Why do you ask about her? Do you know her?” Asked Yoon Ae with a curious tone.

“Ani… I just have met her for several times.” Answered him.

Yoon Ae just nodded her head when she heard that.

“How’s she?” Asked Hyunseung again.

“She’s a nice girl, kinda shy girl. But when you get to know her better, you’ll find out that she’s actually a fun girl and also really funny.”

Yoon Ae told to Hyunseung everything about Jemi. Hyunseung kept listening, and sometime he would smile when he heard something funny about Jemi. To be honest, Yoon Ae felt so much curious about it. She didn’t understand why did Hyuseung seem really interesting about Jemi.

Does oppa like her?’ Asked her to herself as she looked at Hyunseung.

 

 

*****

 

 

(Jiyeon’s POV)

“Jiyeon eonnie?”

“Ne.” I look at that person with a curious look. How does she know my name? Do I know her? Hmm… What the minute! Her face… she looks so familiar to me. But unfortunately I can’t remember who is her or where did I meet her.

“Oh, sorry.. let me introduce myself.” The girl says to me. Maybe she could feel that im confused about who she is.

“Annyeong haseyo, My name is Yong Haneul, Im Junhyung’s little sister.”

‘Ahh.. no wonder that I feel like I’ve ever met her before. That’s because she’s Junhyung’s sister.’

“Oh ne, Annyeong! Jiyeon imnida.” I also introduce myself to her eventhough she already knew me.

“Eonnie, I’d like to thank you, cause you already helped me back there. That means a lot for me. Sorry if im late to say it.”

“It’s ok. Im glad that I could help you. So, how’s your condition now?” I ask to her while im smiling.

“Im ok now.” She answers me with a smile on her face.

 

_AT THE CAFÉ_

Im in the café now with Haneul. She said she wanted to treat me because I already helped her back there. We were talking to each other. Haneul is a very nice girl and also really easy going, totally different with her brother, Junhyung who is really cold to people.

“Eonnie, Junhyung oppa always talks about you like all the time.” Haneul says while she’s laughing.

I immediately turned my gaze from the food to her. “Ne?” I look at her with a question look.

“I think he likes you eonni.” Said her again which is makes my body froze for awhile after I heard it.

Haneul continues her sentence “Oppa is never like this before. Just like everyone knows, he’s very cold and sometime mean. But when he talks about you, I can feel something different. The way he talks about you, it seems like you’re a very special and important person to him.”

Haneul keeps talking to me about him, Junhyung while im just sit there. To be honest, im so surprise to hear that from Haneul. Cause for once again…

…I feel doubt about my own feeling…

‘God.. Why am I feeling doubt like this? Ottohke???’

(Jiyeon’s POV End)

 

 

*****

 

 

 

(Junhyung’s POV)

Ahh.. im so bored! The other Beast’s members had their own business, so they can’t come to visit me today. I actually feel so much better now. I really want to go home. But the thing is Haneul didn’t allow me to go home. Huh.. she worry too much!

I decide to walk to the Hospital’s garden. Maybe I can find something interesting there.

 

_AT THE HOSPITAL’s GARDEN_

Jiyeon…
I can’t help but thinking about her. I can’t deny that I miss her. Since that time, when I told her that I like her, she never come to visit me again. If usually when would call me if she cant go, or she would leave a message. Now everything is different…

…And I know that’s my fault. It was my fault for being so honest to her. I should have known that everything will end up like this if I tell her the truth.

“Such a babo!” I mumble to myself.

“Aniya. You’re not!”

I immediately look beside me. It’s Boram! She sits next to me while she’s showing me her smile. I give her a question look.

“I don’t think you’re like a babo. Beside, it’s better you told her the truth. At least she knows how you feel about her now.” Boram says to me with a smile on her face.

“I… i…”

“Don’t deny it! I knew everything. I.. I actually was there when you confessed to her. But, don’t get me wrong ok! I didn’t mean anything.”

“It’s ok!” I say to her.

…………………………………………………

“Boram-ssi..” I finally call her after I gather my strength.

“Ne?”

“Do.. do you think that Jiyeon will like me back? Can you help me with that?”

She looks at me deeply. Gosh! Why did I say that to her?? That was so embarrassing!

“Sure!” She nods her head and looks at me while she’s smiling.

I smile back to her. Huh… that so relief!

(Junhyung’s POV End)

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Junhyung didn’t know that deep inside her heart, Boram felt hurt... Really HURT! She wanted to cry out loud. But she kept fighting over her feeling. She knew that Junhyung would never look at her. There's only Jiyeon in his heart. That’s why she decide to…

..To gave up

It’s ok Boram-ya… At least you can see him smiling like this. It’s ok… the pain will go soon.’ Said Boram in her heart as she was holding her chest.

 

 

 

 

-To Be Continued-

 

 

Annyeong yeorobun! :D

Huh.. exam finally over! Now, im waiting for my report. I just hope that i can get a good score..
Wish me luck for that ok! And also i'd like to thank people who already support me. That means a lot for me guys! :D

Anyway, Im back with chapter 11! I hope you'll like it. And thanks so much for keep waiting for this story, i really appreciate that :D
Please leave a comment and also subscribe if you love this story ^^

 

-Kyula88 (Cho Haneul)-