1.

Fluffy

 

 

 

“Chorongie, mommy and daddy will go somewhere. You stay here and wait, don’t go anywhere ok?” Mommy Park said.

“Ok, mommy! Come back quickly. You are not going to leave me here forever right?” A 7-year-old Chorong asked while clinging onto her daddy.

Daddy Park chuckled and ruffled her daughter’s hair. Mommy Park was amused by her cute daughter.

“No, mommy and daddy will not leave you here forever Chorongie. We will be back quickly, ok?”

Little Chorong nodded her head while eating her lollipop.

“Be good alright, rongie. Daddy is going now.” Daddy Park pecked little Chorong’s head before heading to the car with his wife.

***

Little Chorong was playing on the swing by herself until she heard someone crying.

‘Why is she crying’

She frowned.

When she walked closer towards the crying girl, she finally understood what was happening.

Some boys around Chorong’s age was picking on her.

“Hey, shortie! Come and get back your doll if you can!”

“Come here. Didn’t you want your doll back. We are giving it back.”

“Give it back please, My grandmother gave it to me.”

Little Chorong who was watching it the whole time couldn’t really take in what they were talking. But the girl’s begging and crying was definitely something little Chorong did not want to see.

Chorong picked up some stones and threw it hard towards the boys.

“Yah! Stop before I beat you!”

Chorong ignored and continued throwing stones really hard towards them.

“Give back the doll or I’m telling your mommy. I know who your mommy is!”

With the word mommy mentioned, the boys immediately threw the doll before running away.

 

“Childish.” Was the only word Chorong said.

Well, she was mad at them for bullying a girl. Although she did not know who the girl is, but she really hate it when people are bullying.

She picked up the doll and quietly walked to the girl.

When she is in front of the girl, she stopped.

“Here. Don’t cry now”

Little Chorong squatted in front of the sobbing girl, handling the doll over to her.

But the girl was still crying and didn’t notice Chorong.

“Hey”                                                                                                                            

She called out again, only then the girl looked at little Chorong.

Chorong smiled at her.

“Here, take care of it ok?”

The little girl nodded before reaching out for the doll.

“Gomawo unnie”

Little Chorong smiled at her before getting up. Just then, a small delicate hand tugged onto her shirt.

Chorong looked down and saw it’s the girl.

“Hmm?”

“Unnie, thank you very much…” the little girl said with a soft voice that is barely audible.

Chorong’s lips curved up along with her small eyes.

This little girl in front of her is just too cute.

“No problem. What’s your name?”

“Bomi. Yoon Bomi.”

“Neh bomi-ah. I’m Park Chorong. Where are your parents?”

Little Bomi pouted slightly.

“They went somewhere. They asked Bomi to wait here”

“How about unnie play with you?”

Chorong asked while handing out her tiny palm.

Bomi’s face lit up and tugged her hand onto Chorong’s.

“ Neh unnie” with a soft voice

Under the morning sun, both children played happily until their parents came back.

 

***

“ What did appa’s little girl did? I saw Chorongie had a cute friend”

Daddy Park lifted Chorong up in his arms and pecked the little girl’s forehead.

Chorong on the other hand told her parents what happened.

“ aigoo, that’s mommy’s girl” and ruffled her hair.

 

On the other hand

“ Bomi ah, how was your day?”

“ Omma Appa, today Bomi met an unnie. That unnie helped Bomi to take back my doll”

Both adults were amused by their daughter. Their daughter seldom talked about other people, but now she’s talking about a stranger.

“ Really? Did you say thank you then?”

“ Neh omma, Bomi did.”

“ Good girl”

Bomi kissed both adults on the cheek and then snuggled into their embrace like she always do. And that’s what made both the adults heart to be warm and melt away like ice cream.

“ Chorong ah.”

Chorong was watching cartoon in the living room when her mommy called.

“ Neh omma? “

“ Omma’s bestfriend is coming later. She will bring her daughter too, so be nice to her ok?”

Mommy Park her daughter’s little cheek.

“ Neh omma. How old is the daughter”

“ She’s younger than you. I think she’s 5 this year.”

Just then the doorbell rang and mommy Park went to get the door.

It was a woman together with a little girl, hiding behind the woman’s leg.

That must be the girl mommy’s talking.

“ Hey Rachel! Long time no see, you’ve gotten prettier!” the guest said.

“ Well thank you Jullien. You’re not bad yourself. Come in.”

and they made their way into the living room.

“Sure. Omo, is this Chorong? Chorong you have gotten taller!”

The woman was so surprised, so was Chorong.

But she still remembered her manners and greeted the woman.

“ Hello aunty, nice to meet you.”

And did a 90 degree bow. Both women chuckled at the cute figure.

“ You’ve a really good daughter missy. She’s so cute.”

The woman then turned around and pushed the girl that was still holding tightly onto her mother legs.

“Bomi-ah. Say hello to aunty and unnie.”

Bomi greeted Jullien and did a 90 degree bow too.

When she finally saw the little girl, Chorong quickly called out to the little girl.

“Ooh! Bomi-ah!”

“Ahh Chorong unnie.”

A wide smile appeared on the shy little girl’s face immediately. She was happy to meet the older girl again.

Both adults were surprised they knew each other. Nevertheless happy that they seem to like each other.

“Omma, that unnie that helped Bomi that day is Chorong unnie.”

Mommy Yoon squatted down to face Chorong and Bomi.

“So it was Chorongie who helped our Bomi. Thank You Chorong-ah.”

She patted the girl’s head, while the girl’s face was red due to the compliment she received.

“Chorong-ah, bring Bomi to your room to play ok?”

Chorong obliged and went to Bomi

“Bomi-ah, let’s play in unnie’s  room.”

Bomi at first was hesitating but her mother smiled at her and patted her head.

“Go Bomi-ah. Play with Chorong unnie.”

Chorong was standing beside bomi, waiting for her.

She grinned widely when bomi shyly took her hand, before bringing her into her room.

Both mommy Park and mommy Yoon couldn’t help but squealed like little children at the cute sight.

 

“Omo look at them! They are so cute!”

“I know Rachel, the way Chorong grinned at Bomi was literally the cutest thing in the world!”

“Come on, let’s catch up. It’s been quite a long time since we last met.”

Both of them walked towards the sofa placed in the living room before plopping themselves on the sofa.

“So what happened these years?”

“Nothing really happened, just you know.”

“So how long are you staying here this time?”

By this time, Julien had a smile plastered on her face, while a frown appeared on the other’s face.

“what’s with the face miss?”

“Well my friend. I am not going to move again. I am here for good.”

“Oh my gosh! Are you serious? That’s great then.”

“well back to our children. Aren’t they the cutest thing. Chorongie is such a good girl, she even helped Bomi.”

“I gotta admit that chorong is really the best daughter I can ask for. But Bomi is cute too. Too cute to be true!”

“Bomi really seem to like Chorong, you know I’ve never seen her talk to anyone before, even if someone asks her to she will not talk to them if she don’t want to. I guess she really must have like chorongie.”

“Wouldn’t it be great then! And maybe in the future we’ll be in-laws.”

“Then I’ll just hope it will come true.”

And with that both women continue with their long chatting.

 

 

“Bomi-ah what are you drawing?”

The two girls are on the floor with crayons scattered everywhere, since Bomi wanted to draw.

“This is Chorong unnie and this is Bomi. Hehe. Unnie am I good?”

The younger one held up the paper and was showing off to the older one.

“Of course Bomi-ah, you drew it beautifully. Gomawo Bomi-ah.”

Bomi continued drawing happily after receiving the compliment.

“Rong unnie, omma said that wishes will come true if I wish it nicely. Is that true?”

Bomi suddenly looked up from her drawing.

“Yes, if you wish nicely it will come true. Why? Did Bomi made a wish?”

“No, but I am making one now.”

Chorong chuckled at the sight of Bomi making a wish.

“What did Bomi wish for?”

“Bomi wishes that Chorong unnie can be with me for a long long time.”

It was chorong’s turn to be shy.

“Unnie promise”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First chapter ^^

2nd chapter coming next, so wait for it.

I’ll try to make is a two-shot.

I don’t know if both of them sound too mature or not,

Please leave a comment below, your comment is much appreciated. ^^