Our First Meeting

The First "MAN"

That day is my first day in college. All new student have a gathering in Auditorium. bla bla bla.. a boy came and take a seat beside me. This college taught us to have hospitality in our attitude. Keep smile everytime, greet everyone, etc. I'm not that kind of girl actually, Maybe you can call me as an anti-sosial. Not that "anti" that never talked to people, no. I Just didn't know how to start a conversation, how to make a friends, because I have some terrible memories about 'Friends'. But now, I have a 7 angels that always stay beside me. Unfortunately, now we were at a different campus, all of us! seven of us. No one studying in a same campus. 

Back to the boy, that boy seems so familiar to me, I don't now why but his looks, even his name was so familiar to me. So let this story go forward to our first day of school.Bcause since that day, we didn't actually starts school, we had a week of orientation period, we had so much fun, and today is the reality. For the whole week I never see that boy, cause we were always be separated, girl with the girls, and boy with the boys. I have a few not-so-friend friends, and fortunately they're in the same class as me. But, I'm so upset since there is just 8 girls in this 28 membered class. But, yeah I just let it be that way. That day I came earlier and took the absence book to searching for the peoples name.

"Jeon Yooah..". said someone with a super pretty-face.

"Jeon Yooah checklist!". I wrote a checklist symbol to that book, for each name that already attend to class.

"Nice to meet you, whats your name?". The girl asked me.

"Park Sungbin..". I give her smile.

"Annyeong sunbin-aah bangabseumnida!". That girl left me and take a seat.

"Aaaaahh ~ Sungbin-ah!". Hwang Ahra, someone from Busan that I know fron the orientation was in the same class as me.

"Ahra! CHECKLIST!". She was so talk-active as soon as she reached me her satoori was flooding my ears.

But, some other guys came into my class, and a bit chaos here. All the boys, gathered in my desk to tell me what their name, and I found him. He is in the same class as me. Without ask him, I checked his name. Kim Woobin.

"Eo?! Eottohke arra? nae ireum?". He said.

"Geunyang..". I give him a smile, don't know how to answer and he laughed, and after that the chaos disappeared.