Fly Again

Light to my Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes, Hoya. We're together." Dongwoo tilted his head up and pecked Hoya's lips. Hoya looked down at his boyfriend, and stared at him lovingly.

They were all down stairs in the dining room eating dinner, when the door bell rang throughout the house mansion. Woohyun got up and made his way to open the door, and found Sungjong standing there with a worried look plastered on his face. 

"Hey, Sungjong. Why are you here?" Woohyun asked.

"I'm looking for Myungsoo. Is he here?" Sungjong asked looking around the house to look for Myungsoo.

'Yeah...."

Woohyun led Sungjong to the dining room, where Myungsoo sat, eating his dinner. 

"Myungsoo-ah! Mom asked me when you were coming home." Sungjong stated, running over to his step-brother to give him a big hig.

"Tonight." Myungsoo replied pushing Sungjong off of him, so he could finish his dinner. Sungjong looked around the room, and his eyes landed on Sungyeol. 

"Myung-ie is that Sungyeol?" Sungjong asked in a demanding tone turning his head toward Myungsoo, while keeping his eyes on Sungyeol.

"Yes." Myungsoo replied indifferent towards Sungjong's tone.

Sungjong looked a Sungyeol, and scoffed at him. Sungjong walked up to Sungyeol, lifted up his right hand, and slapped his hand against Sungyeol's cheek. 

"Why the hell are you here again?" Sungjong asked dangerously.

Sungyeol averted his eyes from Sungjong, and his lips, just to find the taste of blood on his tongue. Sungyeol stood up, looked Sungjong in the eyes, and saw a challange. Sungyeol's fist landed against Sungjong jaw. Punches were exchanged as Hoya tried to stop the fight, but that only lead to Sungyeol freezing time once again.

Sungyeol froze time, and like before he fled. Sungyeol ran out the doors, and spread his wings. The feeling of flying again made him feel as if he was the only on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter