Eight

I'm Not the Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8

 

Like a raged beast, Siwon’s breath is harsh on the top of my head. Yet his hands clamp around my upper arms gently. Without looking, I know he is beyond mad. I grip his shirt in warning when he’s about to put me aside. I know what this means. Testosterones fill the air and both men seem ready to attack anytime soon. And I’m still in my comfy robe. Fantastic.

“You guys better get out of this room before I call a cop.”

Siwon looks at me incredulously while Yunho snorts behind me.

“I mean it. Hurry please. I want to change.” I keep talking while herding Siwon out of the door.

He glances at Yunho who is still standing and watching us with keen curiosity and . . . is that jealousy?Does it even possible? Ha! I know him better.

“You too.” I cross my arms over my chest. “Leave.”

“I’m your husband.”

“And this is my father’s house.”

Yunho sighs but he complies. With one last look at me, he leaves the room. I almost drop to my knees in relieve. What the hell is wrong with my father? He should have already known that I don’t want to meet Yunho.

Knowing how pigheaded all male specimen in my life can be, I change into my old t-shirt and jeans in my old closet as fast as possible. As I stare at myself on the mirror, I realize how much I’ve changed myself since I married Yunho. This woman in the mirror staring back at me is the real me. How can I be so blind by my love for Yunho?

When I come out of the bedroom, I can hear their voices downstairs clearly. This can be my only opportunity to break things up with Yunho.The three of them turn to look at me when I reach the bottom of the stairs. I start toward them on the table without looking at Yunho.

Each step matches the pounding of my heart. When I finally reach them, I look at my dad first. “There’s something I need to talk to you and Yunho.”

His eyes flicker to Siwon and in an instant,Siwon leaves the room still with straight spine and clenched fists.

Once Siwon is out of earshot, I sit on the empty seat on my father’s right. “I’m sorry I’ve failed you in so many ways,” I begin, tears sting my eyes. “I’m not the perfect daughter you want me to be. But dad, for once in my life, I want to do things for myself, because I want to do it. The thing is,I don’t think I can do this anymore. I want to divorce.”

Yunho freeze in his chair. I won’t blame him if he’s mad at me right now. Well, I’m practically dropping the bomb in his face. Imagine what kind of embarrassment I’ve caused him.

I drop my eyes to my lap. “I’m so sorry. It isn’t right since the beginning.”

“You do realize that you carry his baby, don’t you?”

“Yes dad. I’ve been thinking a lot last night. I won’t keep the baby from him. I’ll arrange schedule for both of us.”

“Can you tell us why?”

Do I really have to bare my shame in front of everyone? “We’re not right for ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter