Change.

Luminosity (rewrite)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So far with the tabulated votes everyone still wants to keep IU as her character & yoobin too, but I'll just keep those polls up for now. Minzy is the winner and Myungsoo stays as his character (that myungdara interaction at the sbs gayo dajeun tho *-*)


---------------------------------------------------



The rays of the sun were slowly disappearing and the dawn was approaching as the seven finally arrived at the clock tower to pick up Dara’s belongings.

 

“Alright, you guys better cover your noses coz this is going to be horrid…” Dara said as she grabbed the old wooden keys from her knapsack and proceeded to open the door.

 

“Whoa… it’s- it’s-“ Sehun began to talk before Baekhyun interrupted.

 

“Spotless.” Baekhyun said.

 

The moment they entered, the checkered floors were immaculately clean, there was no evidence of fallen bloodied bodies and the rectangular solid chandelier illuminated the rest of the spotless manor.

 

“… They’re gone..” Dara, in complete and utter shock, dropped the keys and looked down.

 

“We should give her some space... ” Suho suggested to the others and they all nodded in understanding, while Kai turned around and studied her expression.



"Maybe she's too unsettled from what happened awhile ago... Think she might be lying?" The maknae's voice came out in a whisper before he was smacked on the head by Kai.

 

“I believe you y’know? That murderer must’ve wiped all traces clean… But yeah, take your time alright? We’ll be right here if you need us, and if you need me… Well that’s another story.” He flirtatiously winked at her, which caused her to chortle and punch his shoulder.

 

“Stupid baby, just go… There’s no way in hell I’m letting you come to my room.” She said before he chuckled and closed the door behind him.

 

“Dara, you’re strong-willed and you’ll do everything to avenge their deaths… You can do this.” She said, before walking up the stairs and into her room.

 

Grabbing her necessities and her sketchbook filled with drawings of the twelve mysterious boys from her dreams, her thoughts had suddenly begun to dawn on her.



I better pay my respect and say goodbye.

 

Shutting her door closed she walked to her Imo’s bedroom. The room was quaint, with floral patterns scattered everywhere and old vintage furniture that held the scent of aged apricots.



And there, just above the headboards of her bed was a portrait of her imo.

 

“Imo, thank you… Even if you treated me harshly sometimes, you took me in when I was looking for a sanctuary and you raised me. There are no words to express just how grateful I am for you, and everyone who worked in the clock tower.” She pressed her fingers to her lips and touched the portrait.

 

After a few moments of silence and grief, she was about to leave when she stumbled upon a placid floorboard. Massaging the now injured spot on the back of her head, she noticed that the floor was strangely crooked and so she pulled all of the floorboards out.

 

Dara gasped when she realized that it was a large sundial that protruded from beneath the ground.

 

“Just what were you trying to hide?” She asked the portrait, before she walked to the curtains and pulled them apart and a small amount of the sunlight seeped steadily into the room, lining up with the dial.

 

She then moved the needles to meet with both ends of the light.

 

“Just in time.” With a soft click the hatch lifted up and a small entryway was revealed, causing her curiosity to get the best of her, she decided to follow through and explore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter