Talks at SM

As Time Passes

I woke up today and it felt like a Monday to me. I realized it was Friday when Kangin mentioned it. This is great I don't have to work tomorrow. The guys have been annoying, you know the friendly way but still, they are so many that I feel like I could explode sometimes.

Eunhyuk was at it again yesterday.  I was on the phone with Samantha, Yanisha, Cristina, and Mary; when he suddenly took away my phone. I was screaming 'Hyuk! Give me my phone back!' He gave it back after I attacked him. Sam got suspicious, She's an ELF,too. She sorta recognized his voice. But I guess she thought logically, and ignored the thought. 

It's been quite awkward for me sometimes for me. I'm living in an apartment with 13 childish guys, I can't even remember that they are adults. I mean they are immature, playful...  
 


"Alice could you take these to table 5," JungMin said.

"Sure," I grabbed  the tray and went to table 5. "Here you are." I set the foods down,"Enjoy."

I went back to the counter.

"So, Alice, How is it living with the guys?" Jadi asked. She sounded fascinated.

"Well, where should I start?... It's interesting... It has it ups and downs." I said with a smile.


During my lunch break I grabbed my i-pod and sat on a chair and closed my eyes.

A few minutes later I felt someone looking at me. That person was close. 

"How long are you going to stare at me?" I teased.

"I thought You were asleep,'' Siwon said.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

He stood up, he held out his hand, "Come on."

I looked from his hand to him, "Where are we going?" I asked.

"I got permission to take you out for an hour lets go."

I took his hand and we left.


We started walking down the street.

"Where are we going Siwon?"

"To have lunch with the guys."

"umm.... Okay."
 

We made it to a building. A very tall building.

"What is this place?" I asked him.

"SM entertainment."

Lovely he brings me to an entertainment company dresses as a waitress. -.-''

We entered the building, lots of people were looking at us. We got into an elevator and went to what I guess is the Super Junior rehearsal room.

"Hey, Alice!" The guys greeted me.

"We saved you a seat,"Leeteuk said. He patted the seat next to him. I sat between him and Siwon. They handed me a plate of food and I began to eat with them.

"I'm curious about something," Sungmin said.

"What is it?" Ryeowook asked.

"Alice, do you do aegyo?" He asked.

I swallowed, "Um.. Yeah.."

"Could you do it right know?" He asked eagerly.

Clearly my body language said no because he began using his aegyo, "Please, please."

"Sorry, I'm eating," I put food in my mouth.

"Aww come on, Alice," Leeteuk said.

"Use you're aegyo on Leeteuk," Kibum said.

I sighed. I looked at all of them with an annoyed face. 

I took a deep breath and looked at teukie with 'big' eyes and a 'cute' expression.

"Aigoo," He looked at the members then back at me, "She's too cute."

"Oppa~." I held his wrist.

"Ahh! I can't! She's making me melt," He looked away and started eating again.

What the hell? My aegyo is actually good? Well, I've never done my aegyo on a guy, only my closest friends, which were girl. I never had the guts to show my aegyo to a guy. When I do my aegyo, I'm asking for something, they would tell me to stop it with the faces and they'd buy it for me.

"I didn't see her aegyo," Heechul said.

"I'm not doing this again until it's useful," I said.

"Hey, guys, are you busy?" A girl said as she peeked her head out of the of the door. She had a sot of long face and really dark hair {Yoona}

"No, come in," Leeteuk said. "Alice, this is YoonA. Yoona this is Alice."  He introduced  us.  She bowed and I bowed with my head since I was sitting down.

"She's gonna be in our music video," Donghae said.

"Oh, thats cool." I smiled at her.

She's looking at me funny. She's probably wonder why I'm here with the guys.

"Hyung,"Siwon said as he looked at Leeteuk. He nodded in response. They got up.

"Alice, come  on," Siwon held out his hand. 

"Where are we going?" I asked suspiciously. Its the second time he takes me somewhere.

"Don't ask questions just come on," Leeteuk said.

I sighed and got up.

We started walking. I was walking past Yoona when Heechul spoke up, "HA! Even YoonA is taller than you!" He burst out laughing.

"Shut up, Girly!" I snapped at him.

He stopped laughing, "Respect your Oppa!"

"Bleh!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

All the members laughed  except him, "Aish, this girl..." He mumbled something but I couldn't here.

We started walking to the elevator, when we passed a group of girl. Wow, like 10. All of them are taller than me. T.T

"Why are Leeteuk oppa and Siwon oppa with that ajuma?" 

WHAT The?!?! Did that chick Just call me ajuma?! I looked at her. She noticed me and gave me a cocky smile. What the is wrong with this chick?! Nether Teukie nor Siwon had notice.
Hold up did I just call Leeteuk 'Teukie'. 

We got into the elevator and both of them noticed my pissed face.

"Are you okay?" Teuk- I mean Leeteuk asked.

"What's wrong?" Siwon asked.

"Do I look like an ajuma?!?" 

"What? No." Leeteuk said.

"Why?" Siwon asked.

"Some was like 'Why is Siwon oppa and Leeteuk oppa with that ajuma?' Then the smile smiled," I imitated her smile. "That ."

"Relax."

"Where are we going, anyways?" 

"We have to tell Lee SoMan that you are living with us," Siwon said.

"Who?"

"Lee So Man is the head of SM entretainment," Teuki answered.  Ugg, Why do I keep calling him teukie?!


Siwon knocked on on a the door.

"Come in." 
I suddenly felt a little nervous.

Leeteuk opened the door and we went in.

"What brings you brings you boys here? And who is this pretty girl?" A middle aged man said.

"Anneyoseyo, Alice Garcia imnida," I did a 90 degree bow.

"You don't have to be so formal. And I am Le So Man, founder of Sm entertainment." 

"It's a pleasure to meet you." I'm really formal and polite with adults. Always have been.

"Mr. Lee," Leeteuk began.


We explained everything to him. How I'm living with them. How Siwon found me. How I'm working at the coffee shop. Everything. Even my age, but that I whispered it because Teukie was in the room. Aish! I keep calling him teukie! Whatever, he said it was okay but if the press finds out about it we have to deal with it. Then he, well actually they warned me that ELF might attack me. Okay, I have to say, I actually held in my excitement. I wonder what it be like to be chased by Elf's? I kinda sounds like fun. I bet I sound totally insane right now.

We went back to the room and the '10' girls and Yonna were there. 

"Did You guys tell So Man?" Shing Dong asked.

"Yeah. He said everything alright as long as the press doesn't find out," Leeteuk said.

"So she can stay with us?" Yesung said excitedly.

"Yeah," Siwon said.

"Yey!" He gave me a big bear hug.

"So officially the Super Junior dorm is your home and you don't have to leave," Sungmin said as he joined the hug.

"She's living with them... what a ," The same girl that called me an ajuma said in english.

 "What is your  problem?!" I snapped in english. "Yeah I know english, too!" I switched back to korean, "And by the way, I am not an ajuma!"

"Alice, calm down," Leeteuk said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"You look kinda old." She said looking at me.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"I think you are beautiful," Donghae said with a smile.

"Thankyou," I said. I noticed that the looked pissed and jealous. I stuck my tongue out at her.

"He just being nice to the old ugly ajuma."

I took another deep breath.

"You don't want the ajuma to get a heart attack," She snickered.

Okay, this definitely wants to die.

I started going towards her. When suddenly I felt a pair of arms hugging my wait pulling me back. "Teukie, let me go."

"NO you're at a dangerous state."

"She's like an animal that needs to be held back."
This .

"Jessica Jung, Control yourself." said a shorter one who's still probably taller than me.

"Why should I?" Jessica sassed.

"Because you are being completely disrespectful."

"Taeyeon, you're so boring. I'm just teasing the ajuma."

"Again with the ing ajuma!" I looked at Siwon, "How when's her birthday? How old is she?" 

"April something 198..9" he answered

"HA! Ajuma my ! You're older than me!" I snapped, "If anyone's the ajuma here its you."

She looked even more pissed. Ha!

"Alice that's So-man's niece." Siwon said.

I stopped moving. Leeteuk let go.

"Alice," Eunhyuk called. "Jessica is 17 and you just said you're younger than her..."

"Oh, Would you look at the time," I looked at my imaginary watch, "I'm going to be late for work."

I ran out to the elevator. I pressed the button. Hurry, hurry, hurry.Yes! I got in the elevator an clicked the lobby button. I could hear the guys coming. . I clicked the close door faster button. Come on. Come on, come on. Gosh hurry! It closed right on time. Yes! Ha! I made it to the lobby an went to work.

Nice one, Alice...  Idiot, Idiot. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I really appreciate all of you, my lovely subscribers.

 

Please check out my other fic, If you can/ want to:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/121629/i-never-stopped-loving-you-heechul-romance-superjunior-you

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/113220/secrets-2ne1-cnblue-kyuhyun-snsd-superjunior-you