Totally lost

The College life

Walking around the campus you can't help but feel extremely lost. you’re pretty sure you’ve circled the same building twice and each hallway seems to go back to the same place. Pulling the headphones out of our ears and pausing the music you look around for someone to ask for directions. Unfortunately it being early there aren't many people around to ask. Sighing you sit on one of the steps trying not to fall asleep, having not slept well the night before. Finally you will myself to get back up, as you turn around you find yourself running right into something solid, a person as a matter of fact. Luckily you was still holding onto the handrail so you didn't take a trip down the steps onto the concrete ground. Unfortunately everything the person was carrying fell out of their arms and onto the ground at your feet.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" you exclaim as you bow and attempt to help them pick up their stuff. "I really should have been watching where I was going, here." you say as you hand over the things you’d collected.

As you look up you realize the person you’d run into was a boy. An Asian boy with silver circular glasses and a kind of brown hair thats been swept to the side. Standing up straight you realize he isn't that much taller than you and couldn't be more than 5'7.5"/ 5’8”.

Looking at you as he takes his things and smiles, his cheek poofing at the sides slightly and his eyes lightly crinkle . "It's alright, I wasn't watching where I was going either. I'm just glad I didn't knock you down the stairs..." He says looking down and blushing. After putting everything into his backpack he stands back up and holds out his hand, " my name is Hojoon" he says still smiling. you take his hand and grasp it lightly, slowly shaking it up and down. "I'm _____.." you say looking at the ground, blushing at this beautiful boy.

You then remember what got you into this situation in the first place and have the sense to ask him for directions. "You don't happen to know where the bookstore is do you..?" you ask blushing Again at being totally lost. "I'm new to this campus and don't quite know my way around yet..." you stammer.

"Oh yeah, it's just over in that direction" he says pointing to the parking lot where you started this long journey.

"Ohhh" you say nodding your head.

"I was gonna be heading In that direction anyway, would you like me to come with you..?" He asks shyly.

"Oh!" you say surprised by his offer. "Sure, of course, thank you!" you babble not knowing what else to say.

 

Getting to the bookstore you put your backpacks in the cubbies provided and walked up to the textbook section of the store. Both getting what you needed you wander the bottom section of the store, full of clothing, art supplies and other everyday necessities one may need. After fooling Round for another 10 minutes you realize you should probably be heading to class soon.

"Uhh Hojoon, I should probably be heading to my class soon." you say, not thrilled about leaving your new friend.

"Yeah, I should probably get going soon too. I have a class in 15 minutes. I had fun hanging out with you, thank you for knocking me over." He says his eye smile consuming his features.

"Yeah, I'm glad I ran into you too. I hope you have a good class. I'll see you around?" you ask shyly, hoping you’d see each other again.

"Here" he says handing me a piece of paper with a number written on it. "Text me after class, maybe we can go out for lunch. And if you ever get lost again just let me know and I’ll point you in the right direction" He says, still smiling as he walks away. All you could do was stair as he walks away, realizing just how attractive he is. "Well this is going to be interesting" you say to yourself as you collect your things and leave as well.

 

 

Sorry This first chapter is so short. I suddenly had the urge to post this on aff because I'd written it the other day but didnt want to leave you guys hanging with just the forward. (I hate it when you get really edited to read a story and there arent even any chapters to read) I'll post the next chapter, which will hopefully be longers as soon as possible. Remember to comment and subscribe and all of that fun stuff. if you dont like the story let me know why and I'll see if theres anything I can do to make it better!

also I dont ownthe picture.