final.

Thinking Out Loud

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks

 

I smiled when she starts singing. Gosh, I really love her voice. That is one of my reasons why I fall for her, and right now I’m just so damn happy.

 

And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

 

I remember when we first time we met. In this exactly place where she’s singing in front of the crowd. I’m really shy back then that’s why I’m afraid to approach her or talk to her but look at now I can talk to her anytime, I can kiss her anywhere and I can love her anytime.. anywhere.

 

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

 

Yes honey, I’ll take you into my loving arms. I’ll kiss you under the light of a million stars and baby you can place your head in my beating heart. Me too, I’m thinking out loud and yes honey you’re right we found love right where we are.

 

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way, mm
I know you will still love me the same

'Cause honey your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen
Baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory

 

I really love you Seungwan~ah. I’m afraid to lose you. Although I’m clingy and really possessive sometimes please don’t you dare to leave me. We have many to do things in the future. We will plan many things.

 

I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
I just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

 

‘People fall in love in mysterious ways’. Really? Did I fall in love in you in a mysterious way? Cause I don’t think I did because it’s just a part of a plan. I fell in love you of who you are that’s it.

 

But baby now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are, oh

 

While your singing with your eyes closed I couldn’t help myself but to tell your one of a beautiful creature that came in my life. God, thank you so much for bringing her into my life. I will seriously not regretting that I’d fallen for you. Gosh, Seungwan why did you do this to me? I use to be a good girl that I didn’t believe in love but look at me now in crowded area just to watch you singing in our favorite song. Thinking Out Loud. This is the song that make our hearts beats faster. This is the song that brought me into you. I really love this song that’s why my Seungwan always sang this song for me and every time she sings this, my heart would automatically beats fast.

 

After the song your eyes start to look to somewhere looks like your finding someone. I wave my hand to you to see me and as our eyes met she quickly go down the stage and started to walk towards me.

 

“I told you just to stay in the backstage.” She said.

 

“I just want to watch you singing with my favorite song.” I pout and she held my shoulders and whispers at me.

 

“uh-uh I always sing it for you Joohyun, almost every day and maybe someone is checking you out in here and I always told you that don’t wear that so damn y shorts outside because no one will see you wearing that thing except me.” I giggle in her jealousy. She’s too damn cute.

 

“And I’m always telling you that I will not go into another man because I only love you. I really love you. I love you. I love you so much. Now how many times will I say it until you get it?” I roll my eyes and place my hand in hers.

 

“.” I was shock by her sudden curse. Seriously what’s wrong with this girl?

 

“What’s with a curse? Did I do something wrong?”

 

“You’re not Joohyun. You’re doing the right thing cause this heart of mine is beating so loudly just a single ‘I love you’ will make my hearts burst and baby I’m falling in love with you every single day.” My heart really beats faster and louder that I can’t hear myself. God knows how much I love you Seungwan. Cause me too I’m falling in love with you every single day. 

____________________________________________________

how was it?? I'm so bad at writing stories right?? >_<