First drop of blood

Blood Love-VIXX

The lights go out, the Phantom that playing by people dispatched. Two bats on the branches turn into a half-human, half demon form, a handsome face, a perfect body line and ...... a pair of huge black wings like bat but hundreds of times bigger than the normal bats.

"Leo daddy, can I feed on the human?" Sanghyuk was still very young asked, although he was already 95 years old, the age concept of the vampire aristocracy, indeed still young. His eyes widened and asked Taekwoon. "Hyukie, you can not do this .You are still too young as a vampire." Taekwoon told Sanghyuk that he was too young. He pouted. "Hyukie, don’t do like this.Hey you look like 18 as a human.ok.Let's daddy show you." Taekwoon unfolded his wings and flied toward Wonsik.He grabbed Wonsik tightly so that he can’t run away.

Without hesitation,Taekwoon bite on Wonsik’s neck, Taekwoon showed a look of enjoyment when slowly taste the blood.Wonsik has been struggling, until his energy depletion and fall. Taekwoon dropped Wonsik on the ground, called SangHyuk went home, he turned around in the sky, his and Hakyeon’s eyes met. Taekwoon thought: the next turn is this little black.Taekwoon his lips and then change back to the bat flew away.Hakyeon seem to think he are dazzled

Light power is restored, while Wonsik's life ended.

"Ya, Kim Won-sik, Stop it, get up." Hongbin swinging Wonsik’s hands. He will not wake up again. "Hey, is not funny anymore up the matter, do not joke like that."Hakyeon said. All over ...... Wonsik past away in October 31, 2012 ,apart with Hong Bin.

======A few weeks later === ===

Toot ......

"Vampire hunter calling from USA, Is this Mr. Li Hongbin ? I'm Lee Jae-hwan. We are a vampire hunter. What I want to say is, your boyfriend, Kim Won-sik was killed by a vampire."

"Oh, is that so? Vampire. Oh also seems ...... Emmm..the holes at his neck....Well, I believe you, Mr. Lee."

"Wanna join us? Vampire Hunter."

"Okay, in the future, When I see a vampire ,I will kill it.”