Going to EXO planet??

You have got to be kidding me... TWELVE?! [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 HaeEun's POV:

 

-the next day-

11.05am

 

My eyes fluttered open slowly as it was trying to adjust to the lighting. I looked beside me and found Luhan sleeping soundly like a kid. I smiled and went to grab an oversized tee and leather tights and undergarments, i took a quick shower and came out of the bathroom.

 

I sat on the bed and traced his facial features lightly.

" It's rude to touch someone's face when they are sleeping you know.." He said huskily.

" Holy mother! You scared me!" I said while holding onto my chest. Luhan smiled and pulled me on top of him.

" Kiss.." he mumbled with his eyes still closed.

" You still have morning breath.." i poked his lips. Luhan then whined and pouted cutely which made my insides melt.

" You have to wake up if i kiss you okay?" I made a deal with him. He nodded cutely and i leaned in and placed my lips on his soft ones. He tilted his head and deepened the kiss as he held my nape, i then pulled and and pecked his nose.

" Time to wash up lulu.." 

" Arraso.." He sat up, looking funny wuth his bed hair. I giggled as i reached out and flattened his hair, Luhan pulled me and hugged me tightly.

 

" Saranghae~ " he mumbled against my head. I smiled and then pushed him to the bathroom, "go wash up! "

Luhan shook his head in amusement before closing the door.

 

-10 min later-

 

Luhan came out in a pair of jogging pants and a white t-shirt and lay down on the bed beside me. He placed his arms around my waist and started placing kisses from my neck to my jaw. I frowned and pushed him away playfully. 

" Oh! How dare you???? Imma punish you!" Luhan started tickling me, i burst into fits of laughter and pleading him to stop at the same time.

 

"HAHAHA! Ahhhh sorry!! Stop! XD It hahhaha! Tickles! Luhan!" He stopped tickling and chuckled at the state i'm in. There were tears in my eyes and i was still giggling, at the same time panting.

" arraso" he said and pecked my lips before getting up.

 

My phone then rang and it was Chanyeol, i picked up

 

Convo:

CY: HaeEun ah, we need to go to EXO planet tomorrow morning at 5am.. you and Luhan needs to be back by 4am.

 

Me: huh? Why do we need to go there? 

 

CY: Our father, the King told Kris that if we stayed here longer, the people here would suffer... and he said that we need to help the soldiers and warriors train and of course we need to train too..

 

Me: Oh okay, I'll tell luhan.. 

 

CY: mmm okay.. take care eunnie.. wear warm clothes or else you would get a cold. I love you Eun

 

Me: i love you too Yoda.. keke

 

CY: hahaha see you tmr then.. muacks

 

Me: arraso~ annyeong~ keke

 

-end of convo-

" Chanyeol called?" Luhan ask while putting his chin on my shoulder.

" yeppp~ we are leaving by night today.. cuz we need to head for EXO Planet by 5am." i pursed my lips into a thin line.

" We're going back? Why?" Luhan ask, slightly frowning.

" Hmm we need to train the soldiers and warriors for the upcoming war.. and we ourselves need to train too.. and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter