Apologies and Parents

You have got to be kidding me... TWELVE?! [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris' POV :

 

I looked at HaeEun writing notes and stuff.. i really want her to be in my arms.. wait why am i thinking of this when she tried to hurt Mirae? But what if Mirae is lying to us? I mean.. that night.. the knife was beside Mirae and... HaeEun had this huge wings covering her as if it was to protect her.

 

Aish!! Nan molla!!! There is something in me that believes HaeEun.. i mean she's our soulmate! But Mirae is our cousin and childhood friend! Yeah she is kinda obsessed about us... obsess.. that's it!! She knows that HaeEun is our soulmate and isn't happy about it.. so rather than HaeEun trying to hurt her... it was her that was trying to hurt HaeEun so that she can have us all to herself! 

 

Why didn't I think of it till now? Aish! I should tell the rest... hmm hopefully i can reach them by usinh telepathy.. i can't do it as good as Luhan but it's worth a try right? I closed my eyes and concentrated hard. Sweats were forming on my forehead dripping down my neck.

 

Telepathy mode :

Kris: Guys.. can you hear me?

Tao: yes gege!

Luhan: yeah we do, it's a huge improvement for you to be able to communicate with us first.

Kris: Alright guys, this is serious. We are under Mirae's spells.

D.O: I knew it..

Chanyeol: Bwohrago?! 

Baekhyun : you're joking right?

Sehun: NO WAYY!

Lay: yes and snap out of it! 

Luhan: i guess Kris found out too..

Suho: you mean.. you already knew?!

Luhan: yes.. i felt jealous when i saw HaeEun and Lay being so sweet and there was this thing in me that belives HaeEun was just trying to protect herself.

Chanyeol: aish... and i accused her... Kai: it's okay chanyeol.. it's because we are under a spell...

Chanyeol: arghh but still! I.. no we've all hurt her.. 

Chen: Arghh what do we do now?!

Luhan: we contact her parents and tell them the problems she has caused us and she will be brought back. You guys know how strict her parents are when she causes troubles.

Kris: Alright we'll do it after school before she comes over to our house. 

 

-end of telepathy-

 

HaeEun's POV :

A loud shrill was heard signaling that it was lunch. I grabbed my phone and wallet and headed out of the classroom. As i walked outside, a hand grabbed mine and pulled me. Who da fk... Luhan??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter