Two-faced

You have got to be kidding me... TWELVE?! [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mirae's POV:

 

She seems really nice...

No you cannot go soft Mirae! She took your oppas away! You need to get rid of her for good and Oppas will be mine again..

 

During midnight,  i opened Kris oppa's door to find HaeEun sleeping peacefully. Kris oppa wasn't there as he went out for a hunt an hour ago with the rest. Let's make this fast before they come back.

 

I focused and started chanting a spell to make HaeEun have a disease with no cure and she will die plus i won't get suspected. After i was done with the spell i opened my eyes and found a transparent barrier around her and it prevented my spell to hit her. I clenched my fist.

 

I took out a pocket knife and tried to stab her but the knife can't get anywhere neae her! She started to stir and her eyes fluttered open making me freeze in my spot.

 

HaeEun's POV :

 

I felt someone near me and i stirred and opened my eyes to find Mirae there with a pocket knife aiming at me. My eyes widened in shock as i realised she was trying to kill me. How naive was i to think that she really wanted to be on good terms with me? Aish! No time for ranting HaeEun! 

 

" What do you think you're doing? Do you think you could get rid of me so easily? " i shot.

" I DON'T CARE! YOU STOLE MY OPPAS AWAY FROM ME AND NOW YOU'LL PAY!" She screamed hysterically and attempted to stab me again. I was all alone in this house with her as the boys went for a hunt. This is not good. I dodged and used wind to throw her off. She started chanting spells and i didn't know what to do to defeat a person who can use spells. 'Umma... help me.. ' i pleaded in my head, hoping that a miracle would happen. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact on whatever the spell would do to me.

Suddenly,  i felt a white glow around me. I slowly opened my eyes and a huge pair of snow white wings appeared behind me. It was attached to my back! Before the spell could hit me, the wings 'embraced' me and prevented the spell to hit me.

 

' HaeEun ah... it's okay, i'm here..' my eyes widened. Umma...? Suddenly the door opened and the twelve princes stood there wide eyed. 

" What is going on?!!" Kris asked sternly.

Mirae immediately broke down and sobbed.

" Oppa -sniffs- HaeEun tried to... -sniffs- stab me!" She cried. Best actress award goes to Mirae. Oh i forgot i was still inside the wings. Slowly, the wings disappeared and i collapsed to the ground and breathed heavily. I guess i used up too much energy... Lay immediately came over and helped me regain my energy. I glared at Mirae. 

" Oppa!! I'm scared!!" She cried louder. 

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter