Zoo

School is a Torture (Lovely Complex)

"I WANT TO BE IN LOVE!!!" Woohyun screamed at the top of his lungs beside the classroom window, which resulted in awkward glances towards him since he's only on the second floor.

"Can you stop screaming for just a minute? my head hurts." Dongwoo held his head and walked towards Woohyun.

 "Hey woohyun, why don't you try dating Sunggyu?" Sungjong questioned.

Woohyun slammed his hands on the table. "Are you crazy? why should i go for that loser?? I at least need someone who could open his eyes!!"

Dongwoo scoffed. "Don't think too highly of yourself. Besides, Sunggyu is quite popular you know."

"Quit pulling my leg." Woohyun pouted.

"It's true. If you don't believe me go to the music club with me later. Darling would be there as well." Dongwoo grinned.

woohyun eyed at dongwoo suspiciously and agreed.


 

Halfway through the walk to the music club and they can already see 6 freshmens standing by the door.

"Look, those are all of Sunggyu's supporters." Dongwoo explained. "They always get super worked up when Sunggyu starts singing."

 

(INFINITE - Only tears)

"Oh, I.. I don’t have anything I can give you,
(but I’m) missing you
I can’t even give you loving words,
but I’m missing you
I can’t even boldly wish for you to be mine,
but I’m missing you
So I push you away
Because I’m a guy who has nothing but his own heart"

 

Sunggyu sang earnestly to a slow ballad that made his fans squeal even more. He even pulled a high note effortlessly that amazed Woohyun.

"Yah Sunggyu! Don't try to pull a high note when you don't even know the basics, idiot!" The music teacher scolded Sunggyu and hit him on the head.

Woohyun whispered loudly to dongwoo, "What the hell?! what's his problem! Sunggyu did well didn't he?" 

"He did..." Dongwoo answered.

Woohyun expected Sunggyu to fight back to the teacher, but instead he lowered his head and muttered a soft "Sorry".

 

"Ahhhh!! Sunggyu got chewed out by the teacher!!"

"oh my god!!"

"He's soooo cute!!" 

The annoying fangirls (and boys) cooed and ahhed.

"C-Cute??" woohyun grimanced. "Ah I see, so this dude has something like this up his sleeves huh?!" The more woohyun thought about it the more he wanted to punch that hamster looking sly guy that is Kim Sunggyu. "How underhanded!!"

Sunggyu walked towards the door so he could go get a drink, but instead bumped into Woohyun carrying a face of disgust.

"What's with that ugly face of yours?" Sunggyu said in distaste.

"So you got this kinda tactics huh, trying to act all inoccent!! aww you're so cute aren't you Sunggyu ~ I want to pinch your ugly cheeks!"

....

"What's your problem?!" Sunggyu shouted in annoyance.

Woohyun pointed at Sunggyu. "I'm not gonna lose to someone like you! like hell am i going to buy you those earphones!! You'll be the one that's gonna buy me a ton of soccer balls!!" Woohyun declared before pulling a confused Dongwoo and running away.

"...What the hell is his problem?" Sunggyu knitted his brows and shooked his head.

 

Woohyun just kept running and running, thinking of ways where he could win this fight. He definitely does NOT want to lose to the !!

"Think Woohyun think!! What could help my desperate situation??" 

 

"AHH !! I KNOW!!" Woohyun stopped in his tracks and grabbed on to Dongwoo.

"DONGWOO!! HOOK UP PARTIES, HOOK UP PARTIES!!"

"Huh?! H-Hookup parties?!"

"Are there any hookup parties around?!" Woohyun pleaded.


 

October 12, 2006. Winter.

 

"That's right Woohyun! Today you're gonna find a great guy and spend the day frolicking around romantically with him! Look at you, you're drop dead gorgeous!!" Woohyun posed ily to his full length mirror. He spent around 30 minutes in front of the mirror telling himself how amazing he was, blowing kisses to the non existant crowd, and acting all cute to his non existant-but may come true in about 2 hours-boyfriend. But the truth is, he was scared.

 

Looking at himself in the mirror once again, he checked himself out vigorously. He wore a brown scarf around his neck along with a white cashmere sweater, dark blue denim jacket and black jeans. He looks stunning, but his lack of self esteem thinks otherwise. He was unsure of himself, but he wasn't going to back down. He'll come back home with victory in his hands!!

"LET'S GO!! FIGHTING!!" Woohyun shouted to himself. With a flick of his hair, he walked out of the door.

 

 

"Woohyun! We're here!" A girl shouted to him as he was trying to find the group.

Woohyun noticed the girl and waved cheerily before he laid his eyes on his supposed "dates". The word 'disappointment' doesn't do justice to describe how he felt right now.

"What the hell... A horse... monkey... dog... chicken... and pig?!"  Woohyun thought as he described the appearances of his "dates". Where are they, a zoo?!

Woohyun suddenly felt his life energy out of him as he dragged his legs to the karaoke room with the group. You can already tell, but he's regretting his decision to come to this place. He'd rather sit at home watching sad romantic movies by himself with a tub of ice cream. 

"Ha..." Woohyun sighed. "Well, zoos aren't that bad. Zoos are fun isn't it? I'm also a giraffe after all." Woohyun sighed again. "It's fine, this is fine. What's important is on the inside, isn't it?" But woohyun knew he was lying to himself. He sighed once again and slumped back onto the sofa seat. 

"Heyyyy! Woohyun right?? Aren't you having fun?" The monkey looking guy sat a little too close beside woohyun. Woohyun kept his awkward smile, while slightly whispering 'this stupid monkey ert' softly to himself. That monkey guy started talking more while woohyun slowly moved to the other side of the sofa.

"Come onnnn, don't be shyy~! We can have loads of fun!" Monkey guy lifted his disgusting hands and before he knew it, they were around Woohyun's shoulders.

"THAT'S IT, I'M OUT." Woohyun stood up abruptly and ran out the door, never looking back again. "I hate hookup parties!!" Woohyun shrieked.


Eyyyy i think i did a good job writing today!! comment and subcribe if you havent ! buh bye :)