I challenge you!

School is a Torture (Lovely Complex)

Actually i was planning to connect this chapter to the last chapter but i was lazy lol  (/._.)/ *facepalm*

Like always, Enjoy! ^^

...And sub if u haven't teehee (i'm just reminding sheesh)



 

Every saturday night, A very famous street market at myeongdong would be open, popular among couples. So, Sunggyu decided to invite Sungjong, while Woohyun invited myungsoo out to the street market.

"Maybe i should change...? Is this too much..?" Woohyun wondered as he stared at himself for the 10th time in the mirror. He wore a leather jacket on top of his V-neck white T-shirt, along with some really really tight skinny jeans that he took 30 minutes trying to put on. But damn, it looks good.

He took one last check on his sleek dark hair that was gelled up fashionably before muttering "Ah, whatever" and walked out his house.

 

Woohyun reached the street market and quickly found sunggyu who was squatting unfashionably beside a street lamp. "Yah, why are you here so early? Is Sungjong and myungsoo here yet? Do you think they got lost?" Woohyun asked as he tried to find them amongst the sea of people.

Sunggyu looked up slowly in a daze. He didn't want to admit it but...

Woohyun is looking hot.

"What's with the dressing? I almost couldn't recognize you," Sunggyu said as he turned away to clear his throat.

Woohyun clutched his head in panic. "Does it look wierd? It looks wierd doesn't it?!" 

"N-No, It looks great." 

You're going all out on this aren't you?" Sunggyu peeked at woohyun and smirked.

"Of course! " Woohyun said shyly and scoffed, Noticing a familiar figure at the side.

"Oh? He's here!" Woohyun exclaimed and waved back enthusiastically at Sungjong.

"Hey guys! Ah, Myungsoo is here with me too." Sungjong said, revealling myungsoo who was standing quietly behind him.

"I bumped into him on the way here."

 

 

The group walked together 2 by 2, where Sungjong and Myungsoo walked side by side at the front while Sunggyu and Woohyun watched from behind. Just then, a few scary looking gangsters appeared by the right, which was where Sungjong was walking on. Noticing that sungjong looked alarmingly afraid, Myungsoo pulled Sungjong away to switch sides with him.

"Oh~ Oh~" Sunggyu and Woohyun cooed.

"Seeing that SungJong was afraid he switched positions with him huh?" Woohyun murmured.

"It's clear, It's so clear, but it's so upsetting." Sunggyu pouted.

After watching the couple for some time, they both stopped walking.

"That's it. I'm giving up." Woohyun revealed.

Sunggyu thought for a while, and replied. "Me too."

They both stood silently as they watched them walk further and further away.

"Let's let the lovey dovey couple alone, we can go have fun ourselves." Sunggyu suggested.

Woohyun beamed and said cheerfully, "Sure!"

 

 

After abandoning the two (or maybe they abandoned them instead), Sunggyu and woohyun went to have fun in their own way. They played all of the mini games there(Ring toss, Balloon dart throw, the basics) and wasted all their money on the delicious street foods.

"Woohyun? Woohyun where are you?" Sunggyu called out when he couldn't find woohyun anywhere.

"I'm right here you idiot. I'm just right behind you, how could you not see? Must be those small eyes." Woohyun snickered.

"You wanna fight?!" Sunggyu said in irritation.

Woohyun covered his mouth. "Oops, sorry." He wrinkled his eyebrows and smiled apologetically.

Sunggyu huffed. "How could you say that, that was pretty hurtful!! Whatever, let's go eat some takoyaki." Sunggyu said as he held on to woohyun's hand to find the takoyaki store.

"Sunggyu may be irritating, but his hand fits perfectly onto mine." Woohyun thought as Sunggyu dragged woohyun to the takoyaki store.

"Our personalities match very well, and we have same problems in love... I wonder..."

 



 

It wasn't long before myungsoo finally confessed his feelings to Sungjong, in which Sungjong shyly accepted. The group was filled with joy, knowing that the two finally became a couple.

"Congratulations!!!" Dongwoo cheered as he popped a party popper on top of Sungjong's head. Sunggyu and woohyun gave their blessings to the happy couple as well.

 

 

"Ah! I feel so relieved!" Woohyun sighed in content as he stretched his stiff limbs. It's lunch time, and it was their usual routine where he and sunggyu would eat and talk at the school's rooftop, where they can say whatever they want.

"That's good." Sunggyu smiled.

"You and Sungjong did look good together though."

"But you and Myungsoo didn't work out at all ! Blehh" Sunggyu teased and stick out his tougue.

"You ! and I was being nice to you for once!" Woohyun said in anonyance.

Woohyun turned away from sunggyu. "It's fine, I can find a boyfriend soon!"

With the same thinking in mind, they both said in unison,

"I challenge you! Let's see who could find a boyfriend first!"

 

Woohyun scoffed."What do i get if i win?"

"I'll get you a new soccer ball. But if I win, I want a new set of headphones!" Sunggyu demanded.

"You're on! I'm not gonna lose!" They both said confidently.



Yes yes, another short chapter for a lazy girl! (ME)

yes yes, did you all guess it already? MyungJong couple ftw omgomg!! <3<3 

well then , till next time! *winks*

P.S I changed my foreword, should i change it again? i feel that it . please give me advice in the comment box below thanks!

P.S.S Oh btw, I'm going overseas til monday, so i'm not gonna update till then. so yeap! :*