Snow White

Prince? No, Dwarf!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jinyoung-ah, you know what’s my favorite fairytale?”

Jinyoung looked up at the questioner through a large mirror that surrounds the room where they are. The girl who asked him also doing the same, not forget her signature sweet smile as demanded Jinyoung to answer the question.

“Huh?”

That was all that managed to come out from Jinyoung’s lips. How could it not, that was her first words spoken after they didn’t meet for so long. Without further ado – say hello or ask his activities now – the girl suddenly asked about a fairytale?

“Suji-ya, we didn’t meet for almost 2 months and the first thing you ask me is fairytale?”

“Aish, just answer my question!” Suji cried impatiently, she nudge Jinyoung’s shoulder with hers many times.

“Hmm,” Jinyoung muttered softly, change his eyes to look directly at the girl sitting next to him. “Beauty and The Beast?”

“Deng! Wrong, it’s Snow White!”

Jinyoung could see Suji’s smile widened when she said that his random guess was wrong. Inevitably the young man also smiling, though he still doesn’t get the direction of their conversation.

“You know the story about Snow White right?” Suji again asked enthusiastically, but this time she didn’t wait for an answer. “Snow White, the beautiful princess with skin as white as snow, lips as red as blood, and hair as black as ebony. She lives with a stepmother who has a magic mirror, a mirror that can tell her who the most beautiful woman in the world. The stepmother was angry when the mirror says Snow White is more beautiful than her. Eventually, the stepmother sent a hunter to kill Snow White, but she managed to escape into the forest.”

“Then?” Jinyoung asked, cut a series of explanations from Suji.

“Then in the forest Snow White meet with –”

“That’s not what I mean,” cut Jinyoung once again, a little impatient. “I know the story about Snow White. I mean, why suddenly you talk about this?”

“I heard you will re-debut with your new group, GOT7!” Suji showed her seven fingers to Jinyoung, still with the same smile on her face.

“Ye…yes?” Jinyoung replied hesitantly, surprised by the sudden change of topic.

“Then in the forest Snow White meet with?”

“With?” Jinyoung frowned, once again surprised by Suji’s question that suddenly changed direction. However Suji just stared at him – with her black clear eyes – and wait for the answer.

“Umm, seven dwarfs?”

“Nah!” Jinyoung flinched slightly at Suji’s overexcited exclamation. “Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs. Isn’t it an amazing coincidence? I can be Snow White.”

Jinyoung still stared at Suji and tried to understand the meaning behind her words. If Suji become Snow White, then –

“You mean we are dwarfs?!” Jinyoung asked half shouted after understand the meaning of their conversation.

Jinyoung snorted found Suji just laugh, he feels useless listened to all her words seriously since the beginning. He turned his attention to the sketch book that he had forgotten, his main reason to be alone in that room before the girl beside him came.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Suji finally asked after feels ignored. The girl straightened his back, trying to peek at the contents of Jinyoung’s sketch book.

“Oh, finally you ask?” Suji laughed softly at the question from Jinyoung that seemed to .

“Sorry, I’m just too excited to tell you about this Snow White and seven dwarfs.”

Suji put her chin on Jinyoung’s shoulder, now she could clearly see the sketch book. Sheet in front of her were nearly full by sketches of people with a various poses, or moves?

“You make choreography?” asked Suji, half disbelief at what she saw.

The girl could feel Jinyoung’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter