Prologue II

Twelve Dwarves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunmi's Pov

"Hyungs! I'm back!" I followed this dwarf when he offered me to go to his cottage. And now, here I am at that lovely cottage. 

"Yah Oh Sehun! you're late!" My eyes trail down where I saw another dwarf coming towards us. His hand were on his waist and he seems like.. mad? But his expression changed, his big eyes became bigger when he looked at me. Shocked, maybe? 

"Guys! Someone's here!" He yelled. Yet, his eyes didn't even move a bit from me.

"Someone? Who is it?" Then, I  saw 'a lot' of dwarves in front of me. I mean hey, never in my life I saw this big quantity of dwarves. Even one of their 'species'. Maybe it's lucky for you if you've seen it before. There's... one.. two.. twelve.. Yes, they were twelve all of them. 

 

"Omagodd she's pretty!"

"No! She's beautiful!"

"She's going to live here right?"

"How did she get here?"

"Is she an fairy that save us, hyung?"

"I think so. She looks like she's the one."

 

Woww.. they're so... loud. Well, I know I'm pretty hahaha. Of course.. wait.. here?!? How I'm going to back home? Fairy? Save them? What are they talking about? I'm the one? What are you talking about? Okay.. I'm confused.. All I want is... I WANT TO GO BACK HOME NOW!

 

"Guys, stop it. She seem scared with you guys."

Thanks to the 'Mr.Big Eyes'. His friends (maybe).. stopped talking and stepped back. Thank god I can breathing now!

"Well, hello pretty girl. I'm Do Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O. That is Oh Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter