Final

Empty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things weren't supposed to end.

It was all just a misunderstanding.

He was upset, you were too.

You left the house.

He was left in a mess.

 

--

 

The next morning arrived. Mino smiled to himself as he expected your soft voice waking him up. He waited, he waited patiently. But reality hit him. You left. He turned around to where you should be, but you weren't there. He got up and sighed. As he glanced back, he thought to himself 'why is the bed so Gad damn big?' Was it because you weren't there?

He walked to the bathroom, opened the door, and looked at the sink beside him. When he wouldn't wake up, you would usually brush your teeth first, but you weren't there now.

As he was done taking a shower, he walked to the kitchen. His coffee would usually be served, still warm, made with love, but no one was there to serve coffee for him. He decided to make his own coffee. As he tasted it, ugh, what is this ?

 

Hours passed, and there he was, just sitting down on the couch, looking at the turned off television. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. With no interest, he looked at it first before opening the door.

"You have got to be kidding me." His friend, Seunghoon, made his way in.

"Well hello to you too." Mino said sarcastically and sat on the couch again.

Seunghoon shook his head. "You do know that you're a useless piece of , right now, right?"

"Sure, whatever." Mino waved him off.

His friend sighed and sat beside him. "Alright, tell me what happened."

Mino shrugged. "It just happened."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter