Preference One - How you met - Lay and Chen

L U C K Y - EXO One-Shots and Preferences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is something new that I have started. I will do a How you Met preference for every member but I will post them in groups of two, just because I tend to get a bit carried away so they are usually pretty long. Let me know what you think!

 

Preference 1. How you met (Part One)

Lay

You walked out of your favourite ice cream parlour and grinned excitedly down at your ice cream cone. After standing in line for almost half an hour you would finally be able to taste this little bit of heaven! You leaned forward slightly and stuck your tongue out to lightly taste the ice cream.. Only to have your dreams shattered as the ice cream tipped precariously before falling out of the cone to land with a splat on the ground. You stared, your mouth dropping open in horror. "My ice cream.." you whisper in anguish. Staring in disbelief at the now empty cone in your hand. You threw the cone in the garbage beside you as annoyance slowly bubbled in your stomach. They make you wait in line for that long and charge you way too much for a simple ice cream cone and they don't even have the decency to make sure the ice cream is securely in the cone?! You huffed a sigh and shook your head at your luck. "Oh no! Did you drop your ice cream?" You turned in surprise at the deep, war m voice and came face to face with an extremely handsome boy. Your heart nearly stopped in your chest at the enchanting smile he was sending your way. For a moment you forgot your voice and admonished yourself silently for starting at this (extremely attractive) stranger. You chuckled awkwardly when you found your voice again, "Uh, yeah.. I guess today just isn't my day. He shoots you a sympathetic look, "That's the worst, I'm sorry." You smile slightly, unsure of what to say. He hesitates slightly before looking down at the two cups of ice cream in his hand, before glancing back up at you shyly, "Well, you could have this one if you wanted. It's vanilla." You glance skeptically at the ice cream in question. He blushes a bit and his words come out in a rush, "I haven't touched this one yet. It's actually supposed to be for my friend.. But he'll get over it. Or I mean, I can always give him mine, I'm sure he wouldn't mind much.." You couldn't help but chuckle lightly at the sheepish look on his face. Your heart completed melted. He was probably the sweetest, cutest thing you'd ever seen. "Are you sure? I wouldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter