one

Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MN: Requested by shineemyheart on wattpad. It's short.

Comment, comment, comment!

Minho wasn’t mad. He wasn’t mad at all.

He was furious. He was really upset. Minho was horribly upset and according to Key, he was y as hell.

But how can he not be mad? Lee Taemin hasn’t been with him for two weeks. Two weeks.

For two entire weeks the maknae has been gone. But that’s not the real reason of Minho’s anger, because it’s normal for one of them to be gone for a while because of tight schedules. He is truly mad because Taemin doesn’t say anything. He doesn’t talk at all. He just walks in the dorm, goes to sleep, wake up and walk out like there is no one else with him. As if he doesn’t live with four other people, as if Minho isn’t there.

He didn’t get mad at first, when Taemin was starting to work for his new solo album. Minho and the rest of SHINee understood perfectly he had to practice to make the dance as perfect as he could.

Then a thing happened. A thing with the name of Kim Jongin. That evil human being that was under the same company as him. That boy was getting on his nerves.

It was one evening, when SM revealed the track list of Taemin’s new album. The maknae came in running and called for his hyungs, he wanted to show them something important. All of them went to the living room and saw the CD in their maknae’s hands. It was an adorable sight, to see the youngest of the group jumping in excitement because the track list was finally revealed. It was completely adorable (but in Minho’s eyes, the maknae was always adorable. His beautiful crush is always adorable no matter what.)

“What is that?” Jonghyun started to jump slightly, copying Taemin’s behavior.

“Hyung, it’s the track list. They revealed it to the fans just five minutes ago!” The CD was snatched away by Key, who read the names of the songs out loud, until he suddenly stopped.

“Oh! You are doing a song with Kai?” He looked at him, surprised, but you could see the happiness in the diva’s eyes.

“Yup!” And everyone was happy, because if the maknae is happy, everyone is happy too.

Everyone except Minho. But the main rapper let that one pass, it’s just a song. There’s no harm. His maknae will still be secretly his.

But then the variety shows came. It was one night, when Taemin said he was going to pick Minho up from the SM building at 7PM.

It was already 7:50PM and the maknae and Minho’s car were nowhere to be seen.

So Minho called him.

“Where are you?” He asked.

“Uh… —Taeminnie, who is that?—Shh, uh I’m with Kai doing the shoot for ‘4 Things Show’”

“Ah ha, and what about me?” Just hearing the voice of that Kai kid made his blood boil.

“What about—oh. Can you call Key? I can’t leave now.”

“Sure, Taemin.” Maybe the way he said his same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter