Final

[ RE-UPLOAD ] My Soulmate is an Underground RIDER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You are my Soulmate, Seomin!" You pressed your lips together like someone would kiss you, when a disturbing laugh let you wake up.

You sighed when you felt that saliva has been already running along your mouth, wiping it away and looking at a in front of you.

"WAAAAAHHHHHHH!" You screamed making the guy scream as well, who was actually just pissing in the man toilette of the underground station. He tried to hide his with his hands instead of pulling up his pants while you took the cleaning mop up and pointed it towards his face.

"PUT YOUR PANTS UP!" You didn't intend to look down, but your eyes just slipped to his shrunken cucumber. You suppressed a chuckle, when he quickly put his pants up.

 

Immediately after that he slapped the cleaning mop away and pointed furious at you, so that you stumbled back.

"YAH! ERT AHJUMMA!" What ert ahjumma when you are only doing your job?

"BWO? ERT AHJUMMA!" You screamed back at him.

"YEAH! ERT AHJUMMA!"

"I am someone from the Cleaning duty here!" You showed him your back where was

 

Cleaning Duty Team!

WE CLEAN YOUR AWAY!

 

You turned again to him, folding your arms in front of your chest and waited for his apology instead he just passed you.

"YAH! Don't you think I need an apology?" You smiled up to him in a fake way. He squinted his eyes ad your name tag.

"No! Seomin! Since you were the one coming into the men room without having the fear that someone might piss in here! You need to apologize to me!" He remarked before he left you with your cleaning mop.

"YAH!" You shouted at his back, but he didn't turn around instead he laughed his off.

 

Lunch break:

"Dad... I had a really bad day!" You tossed your phone from one year to another while you were changing to normal clothes.

"I know, sweetheart, but you really need to go to this blind date!" You sighed.

"Another one? The last one wasn't that good if you remember!" You slammed the lockers door.

"Yeah! and why? She was pretty!"

"Yeah, till she grabbed my and told me she is a lesbian!" You took your key for the locker and your money with you.

"What's wrong about that?"

"BECAUSE I AM STRAIGHT DAD!" You were shouting at your cell phone to get looks from guys outside, so that you lowered your voice down.

"Okay.. okay ! No need to scream, but this is really important and I promise he is straight!"

"Ahhh... fine! What's his name!" You saw your friend JJ waving to you with a coffee in her hand.

"Sorry.. but I.. Thanks!" We that he hang up on you.

 

You sighed when you approached your friend.

"Another blind date set up!" You nodded.

"Hopefully not a lesbian again!" You nodded.

"or a gay guy!" She marked, you nodded again.

"Or a guy who turned out to be a lesbian!"

"OKAY OKAY! My father is not a good blind date maker!" She started to chuckle.

"But this time he promised that he is at least straight!"

"Good!" JJ took a gulp of her coffee-to-go when two colleges of you where walking in front of you.

 

"You know!" One of them whispered to the other one.

"I heard the handsome guy Changjo the underground driver has been by Seomin!" The other one gasped.

"CHINCHA!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter