001

I Married A Sadist

 

A sadist is someone who enjoys inflicting pain or others, sometimes in a ual sense.

Sadists like seeing other people hurt.

 


 

Junhyung hurriedly went down to the parking lot as soon as their last meeting dismissed. He was running late, pretty late actually. It was his and Hyunseung's ever first anniversary since they got married. And he needed to come home quickly.

 

He drove as fast as he can to reach their house. And once he finally got to his destination, he was surprised when he saw the dinning table decorated with various of food. But he was confused when there was no sign of Hyunseung.

Junhyung thought that the older was already asleep in their room but he was more confused and worried when he saw their room empty.

And when he was about to call the other's phone, he heard a noise from the front door. And as expected he saw the other ready to enter the kitchen, when he immediately grabbed his partner's wrist from behind and turned him.

"J-Junnie!" The red headed boy flinched but gave a smile.

"Where did you go?" Junhyung asked with a not so happy tone.

"I w-was just.." The older stuttered with a hint of fear in his voice.

"I clearly told you not to leave this house didn't I?!" Junhyung held on tighter to his wrist and Hyunseung was sure that it will leave a mark.

"N-No J-Junnie I was jus--" and before Hyunseung can even finish his sentence, he was once again met with a slap.

"Don't you know how late it is? I don't want you to leave this house without me knowing it again! Okay?!" Junhyung shouted with an anger.

But Hyunseung just cried and didn't replied.

"Do you understand?!!" This time Junhyung was more scarier.

"Y-Yes" Hyunseung response quickly with a whisper.

 

Junhyung, where did the real you go?

 


 

Their first anniversary consits of them eating quietly together with the dinner that Hyunseung prepared, none of them was risking to open up a conversation. 

This goes on until they went to bed, Junhyung was the first one to relax on their bed and Hyunseung came after he finished showering.

 

When they were both laying on the bed, Junhyung was facing the right and Hyunseung was facing the left.

"Seungie.." Junhyung called with a now calm tone, the owner of the said name jolted.

He was expecting another scolding but he was surprised when the other hugged him from the back. He turned the other so they would be facing each other.

"Seungie, I'm sorry for what I did a while ago its just I was worried and it was late at night so I just got frustrated and got you hurt again but I'm really sorry, can you forgive me baby?" Junhyung pleaded and pouted on purpose.

"I-It's okay, but you know I just went outside to find some store that sells cake but I practically forgot what time it was so the stores were all closed and didn't even got a cake for our anniversary" Hyunseung frowned and narrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm really sorry baby" Junhyung held his hand and kissed the mark on the older's wrist.

"I'll make it up to you, tomorrow let's go and buy a cake and we could even stroll the park and make up the time we wasted earlier." Junhyung smiled and brushed off Hyunseung's bangs; that was covering his beautiful eyes.

"That sounds wonderful Junnie" Hyunseung smiled widely and gave a quick peck on the other's lips.

"I love you, Seungie" 

"I love you too, Junnie"

 

Yes this was right. This was the Junhyung he knew and loved.