1- final

Don't Be Confused

       It was 9 PM and you had just finished crying your eyes out in the restroom of a five-star hotel restaurant. You gently dabbed away wet areas under your eyes as you appeared ill and depressed. You were sniffling without rhythm as you took back your seat next to Jungkook at the table you were seated at. Namjoon looked up from his gourmet meal and observed carefully as he saw you glancing down in your lap, no movements whatsoever, not even bothering to take a sip of cold water even though your throat was dry and begged for moisture. You swallowed roughly and turned to look at Jungkook. 

Jungkook had slowly turned his head to stare back at you with no signs of emotion. The verbal "fight" that had taken place earlier between you and him had repeated senselessly in your brain until it felt like your head was throbbing. Jungkook spoke up. "A-Are you okay?" His voice was soft as he questioned with caution and wrapped his arm around your neck to lay his twitching hand on your shaking shoulder. You didn't say anything and just nodded, even though you wanted to scream at him, yell at him and punch him until he gave an explanation as to why he was being difficult on your date night. This night was supposed to be special between you two, but all he ever did on every date was find new ways to make you cry, yet still made you come back to his side. "Are you sure?" Jungkook let go of his grip on your shoulder to pull back and settle his arms to his sides. You shook your head and suddenly stood up and away from the table. "I'm leaving to go to bed early. Don't follow me." You had stepped away and continued your powerwalk out of the restaurant but didn't notice Jungkook's surprised expression when he heard your words.

   Namjoon was talking to him at the table after he wiped his mouth with his napkin. "Yah, Jeon Jungkook. That's no way to treat your girlfriend. Why do you insist on hurting her so much if you 'love' her? Do you even think of her as your girlfriend?" Although his voice was calm, even young Jungkook could tell that he was scolding. Jungkook dropped his head down in shame. "The only person I would ever love is her...I don't know what my problem is.." He mumbled under his breath at a loss for words. "If you truly love her, you'd stay by her no matter what, like what she does for you. Learn that she needs just as much as care and love as you do. Yah, I have to go now. But if you want, we can talk about this tomorrow. Annyeong." He stood up and patted Jungkook's back as he grabbed his bag and stepped out of the restaurant doors. Jungkook sighed and looked around the room until he remembered that you were gone and quickly ran from his area to the hallway.

     You had stopped at the elevator that was still running since it contained a bunch of people until you felt a cold grip on your wrist pulling you back and turning you around. Your heart had skipped a beat when you realized Jungkook was now in front of you, panting heavily. "Noona." He swallowed as he attempted to catch his breath, releasing his hand off your wrist and now in a position where both hands were on his knees. You gave him a wide heavy stare up and down, lips slightly parted at the way he was appearing helpless. "You- what are you doing here? I told you not to follow me. Go away." You turned away but then got shifted to face him again; now being pushed against the smooth wall near the elevator doors. Both of his hands on the wall, blocking both sides of you so that you couldn't run away. "Yah! What are you doing-" You were interrupted by a pair of small, longing lips, pressed roughly against yours. Jungkook was kissing you passionately now as his hands moved from the wall to your arms, holding you in place and switching positions to kiss you for an extended amount of time. Your shocked eyes had slowly closed shut as you voluntarily moved your hands up his biceps and to his shoulders. It was what you were waiting for, for so long. Love.

    He then parted his lips away, now breathless from your touch. You noticed that he was staring into your eyes with lidded ones. He had the face of lust. He was craving you more. He grasped onto your hand as he led you a few steps in front of the open elevator, taking you inside with him. "Where are we going?" You asked patiently, waiting for an answer. Jungkook didn't respond until the doors had collided together to shut close, then he turned to face you. "Noona, please listen to me. I do love you. Really. To be honest, I don't know what's been up with me lately. I always end up hurting you, but in all truthfulness, I don't mean to. Will you please forgive me and accept my heart?" He gave you a sorry look, but his young age made him even cuter and he looked like a guilty puppy that just needed attention. You looked into his eyes and sighed. "Of course I forgive you. I love you too much to be mad at you forever. Jungkook, I don't want to lose you." He smiled his gorgeous overbite grin and pulled you into a warm embrace. You silently giggled at his cuteness and hugged him back gently. After you both let go, he whispered something to you in your ear. "Stay with me tonight."

     It was past midnight and you and Jungkook were in his medium-sized hotel room, cuddling in the darkness under the pillowy sheets of the king-sized bed. He was shirtless and had his arms wrapped around you, close to his side as you were resting your head under his chin. He kissed the top of your head and lifted his arm from where your head was laying and pulled your head gently to his neck, eyes closed and breathing soundly. Although neither of you could see anything, he could tell by the way you were holding onto him, smiling on his chest, that you were blushing. He teasingly whispered to you. "Fall asleep, noona~ I can't have you tired in the morning." You whined and wrapped your leg around his. "Yah. I can't sleep because of you, so I won't." He laughed in his sleepy, raspy voice and moved his leg to fight yours and rest it on top of your leg. "Sleep, now." You then lifted the sheets up and sat up on the bed. He sat up along with you. "Make me!" You teased. He grabbed you and began tickling you, making you laugh hard as he chuckled at the way you were acting adorable to him. "Stop it, it hurts!" You giggled until he stopped and let out a relieved laugh, pulling you back down onto the bed and making you snuggle with him again. You both let out your last couple of sighs and went back to your cuddle session.

    "Good night, noona. Saranghae." He whispered as he rubbed his hand up and down your arm to give you warmth.

"Nado saranghae, Jeon Jungkook." You smiled to yourself and fell asleep, intoxicated with his ever-lasting scent.