Chapter 05

Will fate bring us back to each other?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For two weeks in Seoul, Tao has started to get used to his surroundings. Thankfully, the academy he attends is just walking distance from he lives. Luhan has been so kind towards him and helped him a lot. He also learnt that Luhan has been in Seoul for almost a year, studying Korean and he will be starting his new class soon. He will be taking business class and it will start soon in a week.

Since Tao is not fluently in Korean yet, so he has to redo the last year of high school in Korea before he can get into the university the next year. That’s where he met his new friends, Jongin and Sehun who turned out to be his classmates.

“How’s your study so far? Getting used to here?” Luhan asked while they’re on their way home from buying groceries.

“So far it’s okay. My classmates are very kind towards me; they helped me a lot with the study.” Tao said. Only with Luhan, he will be able to use his mother language freely. Luhan is his only same nationality friend.

“That’s good to hear.” Luhan smiled widely, happy for the younger. Although Tao has only stayed with him for two weeks, but he already treat the younger as his brother; probably able to communicate in his own language closed the gap between them easily. “Anyway, you know we’ll get new neighbours soon.”

“You mean the one beside us?” Tao seemed to get interest in the news. They’re currently occupying the 05-02 flat; the one beside them 05-03 is empty while the other one is occupied by a Korea family which seldom seen.

“I hope they’ll be sociable neighbours.” Luhan said. It has been a year he lives in that flat but he never even knows the one living in 05-01 flat.

“Well, hope so.” Tao agreed with Luhan as well. He wanted to know more friends though. Just as they walked out of the elevator to the 5th floor, the first thing they heard was the bickering of two guys in English. Tao and Luhan exchanged confused look as they looked at the two boys standing in front of the flat 05-03; their new neighbours.

Great! Seems like they got themselves foreign neighbours; both Luhan and Tao definitely has no ability in English. Hopefully the neighbours know Korean though.

“Hi there!” Luhan greeted the still bickering neighbours in Korean. “Nice to meet you, new neighbours. I am Luhan living beside you. He’s Tao.” Luhan introduced himself and Tao.

The two bickering neighbours stopped as they turned to look at their new neighbours. The shorter one smiled widely as he greeted them back, “I am Lay. He’s Kris, my elder brother.” He pointed at the other guy who showed no expression on his face. “We’re from Canada.”

“Ah! Tao and I are China.” Luhan smiled back at the shorter male with dimples on his face. Luhan noticed the surprised look on both brothers right after he said they’re from China.

“So you guys can speak Chinese.” Luhan and Tao were the one who surprised this time hearing Lay replied them in flawless Chinese.

“You are Chinese as well?” Tao was the one who asked surprisingly.

“Yes, we’re from Guang Zhou but we moved to Canada few years ago.” Lay told them. “It’s so good to be able to meet same nationality friend in foreign country. We’re so lucky, Ge!” Lay excitedly turned to see if his brother who just shrugged it away as he successfully entered the door of the new house.

 

“Hey, you will be in the same class with Yi Fan.” Yi X

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter