25.

How To Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Go to the previous chapter, it's a double update.)

Author's Point Of View

And just like what KyungMi thought, happened. Pictures posted online and fans started to throw hate from left to right. The most popular picture of them that was uploaded was when DaeHyun kissed KyungMi. DaeHyun on the other hand told her not to mind their rash and harsh words. KyungMi reasured him that she wouldn't let them get to her but she knew very well that she was lying. She hated lying to DaeHyun but she couldn't help it. What will happen now? Days flew by like nothing, but the topic never left the KPOP nation.

She read one too many articles for her well being. She sighed as she began to start to read another article for te billionth time. Shortly after the pictures were posted online, DaeHyun tweeted to his fans not worry, that he was sorry, and he will explain when the timing was right. Some fans understood and respected their privacy, but obviously there were hand full of fans who wanted to disturb  the privacy the family wanted and sent hate messages to DaeHyun and BAP members.

DaeHyun didn't bother reading them because he knew that it would only get to his head, but he didn't let KyungMi know that. Because he knew she was hurting too. But he had to be strong for her and the kids. 

KyungMi didn't notice DaeHyun slip into their bedroom, he walked behind her sitting figure.

"Didn't I tell you not to read those?" DaeHyun leaned in closer behind KyungMi and reached for the laptop before closing it. Letting out a sigh, DaeHyun swiverled the spinning chair she was sitting on so she can face him. He then got onto one knee so their eye levels were looking at each other.

"Stop reading them." DaeHyun demanded. "You already know what those articles and comments are going to say, so why bother?" DaeHyun questioned.

"Mianhe." KyungMi could only apologize. "I know I shouldn't but I can't help but look and read what they're saying..." She confessed.

"So caring about what other people say is more important than the turth between us?" 

"What? No! You know that's not what I mean, DaeHyun-ah." KyungMi let out a slight pout. 

"Don't worry, I'll tell the fans soon enough. Yongguk hyung suggested that I should post a video on our newly made Fan Cafe, made by me and YoungJae. So don't worry. That video will explain everything from the beginning and about us." DaeHyun explained. "And I agreed to what hyung said, I will record and post the video around two weeks."

"But-"

"No butts, Beauty. It's already late. You need to get to bed." DaeHyun ordered her. He gently pulled onto her wrist and lead her to the bed. After DaeHyun pulled the blanket off of the bed and KyungMi laid on it, DaeHyun placed the blanket over her. Then tucking her in and softly giving her a quick pek on the lips. 

A sudden knock was heard and the white door opened, revealing DaeHo, rubbing his right eye. He yawned before opening his mouth, "I'm thirsty... Can one of you please come with me to the kitchen?" The small boy let out a tired yawn.

KyungMi was about to sit up but DaeHyun placed his palms on top of her chest and gently pushed her back down, "I'll go with him." 

DaeHyun walked towards DaeHo and picked him up disappearing down the hallway path.

KyungMi on the other hand sighed as she shifted into a compfortable position before forcing herself to sleep. 

I hope you know what you're doing, DaeHyun Oppa.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * 

 

It was a dark and quiet night. A week passed by. DaeHyun went into the guest room with a recording camera. He made sure he closed the door, so no one can disturb him. He placed the video camera on top of the desk and made sure it was recording. He then sat down onto the red velet colored couch that him and KyungMi purchased on the same day when the fans took more than a billion pictures.

He let out a shaky breath and began his video message. He didn't really plan out what he was going to annouce but he knew that he wasn't going to make it long.

"Annyeong everyone. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter