Final

Decisions, decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Luhan was alone. Even though he was surrounded by fans, other members of EXO and various managers, make-up artists and crew, he felt utterly alone. It has been quite long time since he saw their leader, Kris and he already missed him.

Everyone thought that they were only friends, but they were lovers. Lovers that fell in love right on the first sight. People all over the world were questioning if there was such a thing as love on first sight, but him and Kris knew it was true.

Thankfully, they weren't the only ones. The other EXO members seemed to be in some stage of 'falling in love' with each others, so they weren't forced to hide it, even though it must have been a bit painful for the ones that had their partner in the other line. He knew that Jongdae was suffering when he was separated from Chanyeol. Him and Yixing always wore the same painful expression whenever they saw Luhan cuddling with Kris or Minseok feeding Tao the ice cream the panda boy loved.

Everything seemed fine and perfect, until the health came in the way of the company's plans. Kris seemed to have some kind of ilness that he didn't talk about and it was taking it's toll. The tall leader collapsed few times in the backstage and had enough. It wasn't only the company's obvious ignorance towards the health of the EXO members, but the handsome chinese-canadian was offered few roles in significant movies and instead of accepting it, like he would love to, the company simply refused.

Everything seemed settled for a short time, but then the ligthing struck. Kris filled a lawsuit against the company.

When they heard about it, it was already late to contact Kris or do anything about it. They weren't able to reach the leader, their phones taken by the managers and the wifi in their dorm was blocked, so none of the band members knew what was happening, except the informations they were fed. And then it was all over.

Kris was gone. Not from the world, but from the company and none of the EXO members had any means on how to contact him. Now it was Luhan's turn to experience the pain of being separated from the person he loved and cared about. Now he was the one who was being babied instad of Tao, he was the one who was watching Minseok with Tao being all lovey-dovey alongside Jongdae and Yixing, except he didn't have anyone who would return to him, once both lines were reunited.

Once every ruckus around Kris's lawsuit died down, they were allowed to use all the devices again, including wifi. Luhan was hungril

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter