Fall For You

Fall For You [900 Words]

"Naeun wait!" Shouted Myungsoo to Naeun. He ran to Naeun and hold her hand. She looked at him and smiled. "Can we make  study group? I mean we are together make the assignments" Told him to Naeun. She nodded. "Just come to my house. My mom was outstation. So no one in the house" Told her. He nodded.

At Naeun's house, they were together make an assignments. 2 hours later, Naeun was falled asleep. He looked at her. Slowly he near his face at her. She is so beautiful. But she is not mine. Whispered him. Suddenly someone was knocked the door house made he shocked and Naeun awake from her sleep.

He told to Naeun that he will open the door. She nodded and continue sleep. He walked forward to the door and open it. He shocked because Naeun's boyfriend was standing infront of him now. "Hey Myungsoo, why do you at here? Where is Naeun?" Asked him curiously. He just quiet. The boy pushed him away and found Naeun who was lied down on the floor.

"Naeun-ah! Wake up! What happen to you?" Asked him. Naeun wake up and blenk. "Hey! What you're done to her?" Asking the boy. Myungsoo shaked her head. "Nothing!" Told him. "But why she lied down on the floor? Ouh no, that you her?" Asking the boy. Myungsoo shaked his head again.

"No! I didn't do anything at her. I didn't touch her. I swear!" Told him scared. Naeun was shocked of that. "Naeun-ah, please tell me" Asked him. She shakedher head and said that Myungsoo didn't do anything. She just sleep on the floor. They were doing assignments. That only.

But unluckly, the boy still didn't believe them. "Naeun-ah, I will call your mom for this!" Told him strongly. "No, please no. Dont tell my mom!" Told her. Myungsoo wanna calm  down the boy but the boy pushed him. "Enough Naeun! We have to end now!" Told the boy to Naeun.

"Dont, please dont do that. I am sorry. I just bring him to made the assignment together. Please!" Told her scared. Myungsoo was told him the true but the boy didn't believe.

The boy ran out from her house. She looked at Myungsoo. Myungsoo looked at her too. Then Myungsoo walked to her. "I am sorry L, I should to not bring you to my house and do this assignment. I forgot that assignment is individual project. So, please go out from my house" Told her made he shocked. "But why Naeun? I am your bestfriend! Dont you love me?" Told him. "Of course I dont love you because we are just bestfriend. Not more than that. I love him not you! Please go out!" Shouted her.

Myungsoo's heart really broken. "Okay, we're just friend. I'll leave you now" Told him. Naeun just looked at him walked out and drove the car away. She cried strongly that night. She didn't believe that two persons were out from her life just like that. She thinks she really fool. I am sorry L. I love him more than you. Whispered her.

Myungsoo keep thinking of Naeun's said. His heart really broken. He felt so bad. It made him was crashed on the road. His car was betrayed by a big lorry. The crashed made his body cannot move.

Tomorrow morning, Naeun go to the college. She didn't saw Myungsoo at there. She asked her friends where he is. Her friends told her that Myungsoo had an accident last night. It made Naeun wanna faint. She really shocked. She quickly told her friends to bring her to the hospital.

At the hospital, she ran quickly to Myungsoo's ward. Her tears was falling down. She dont want her bestfriend gone. She really failed to be a good bestfriend. She admit it.

In Myungsoo's ward, she hold his hand and cried. Her friends just let her alone with him.

"L, why do you do this to me? I am so sorry L. I should not mad at you last night" Cried her. Her cried made he awake. He slowly touched Naeun's head. "Naeun" Said him. She was really happy that he awake. "L! Gratefully, you are wake up" Told her happily.

"It okay Naeun. I know, I just your bestfriend. Not your love. But you have to know. I keep this feel too long. I keep it deeply so I cant fall for you. But this feel was too deeply. I cant keep it anymore. I love you so much. I am sorry" Told him slowly. He wiped Naeun's tears. She looked at down. Suddenly, she hugged Myungsoo. It made Myungsoo feel better.

"Now, you already made me a somebody L" Told her. "Be what?" Asked him curiously. "Your own" Told her slowly. She looked at Myungsoo deeply. "It good Naeun. Just forget the past. I love you" He kissed Naeun. That made she felt that she was really need a bestfriend.

After one month later, Myungsoo was felt better from the accident and it be a Naeun to more love bestfriend's ship. She felt that her love was made her keep calm and stay strong. She never hink that her bestfriend will be her hero forever. Although she ever broken Myungsoo's heart.

"Naeun-ah, will you be mine forever?" Asked him. She nodded. He hugged and kissed her. The moment that they will never forget.