Chat

True Love Lasts *HIATUS*

As Yoomi's foot steps became softer and softer, I couldn't explain how i felt being alone with TOP. "You can go ahead and scream like a crazy fangirl." TOP said.

"No thanks, it would be a waste of time and it has no effect." I stayed cool but inside i my heart was racing and burning up,"there's one thing i want to ask you."

"Go ahead."

How should i ask this."You...you're answer.....for that........question back inside......did you really mean that or you just said.....it for....you know....popularity?"

"Well, not really...i mean age doesn't really matter, as long as you're in love with someone right?"

"I guess, wow, i'm jealous." 

"Why?" TOP asked.

"Because you have a life and i don't. My parents will probably introduce me to a rich guy for the company's sake."

"Well if you love someone, won't you fight for that person?"TOP asked. Esh, does TOP talk like this to people he doesn't really know? It feels like we're friends already. "Won't you?" he clarified. 

"Er,, what? Well i don't know,,,i've never been in love before." i said,"Esh, i sound soo cheesy." TOP laughed.

"Would you and your friend mind if you guys tour us around tomorrow, we really wanna take a look around."TOP asked. OMO!!! Hell yeah!

"Oh sure! No problem. I'm not going anywhere tomorrow anyways, what time?"

"Around seven."

"Okay!"I said.

"I'm back!!" Yoomi ran toward us. "TOP i we should get going so Sen can rest."

"Yeah, you guys should." TOP said. Yoomi helped me up and we walked to her car.

 

(listen while reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx7AZcdnVSM&p=3B706694C4549887&index=38&feature=BF)

 

On our way home i told Yoomi that we we're going to tour BB around tomorrow. "OMG! Sen! I LOVE YOU! I'm sooo excited!!!"

"Yeah i can see you are, please concentrate on your driving. I wanna make it tomorrow."

 

I waved goodbye to Yoomi and made my way in. I closed the door behind me fantasizing about tomorrow. I made my way upstairs to my room and got my pajamas. I showered, brushed my teeth and got ready for bed. I lay on my bed thinking about exciting things that could happen tomorrow.Omo! What if people notice them and we have to run for cover? Omo! I hope we can take pictures in the photobooth! We should watch a movie then play at the arcade, yeah, we should do that!I pulled my covers up to my chin and made my self comfortable. I thought about earlier when i was talking with TOP.His deep voice was so,, ahhh,, my heart was fluttering. I smiled widely looking up the ceiling. So age doesn't matter for TOP. Well then i guess it doesn't matter for me too now! Omo, this is the first time i'm experiencing this type of feeling. I feel so light and my heart's just pounding against my chest so wildly! My eyes began to shut. I suddenly remembered TOP's sweater. I grabbed for my bag and slowly took the sweater out. I smelt it, the wonderful smell made my eyes close. It smelt like TOP when i was talking to him. Aish. I wore the the sweater and lay back down on my bed. I looked out the window to see the night view. It was just beautiful, i smiled. Ash. Is this the effect of love? Making you happy at simple things? I guess it is. Wow all of a sudden i started to look at things more positively now. Well then, i guess it is the effect of love.. with TOP. While my eyes slowly closed i saw TOP's hand wrapped around mine.

 

 

 

Hi guys!! Sorry i updated so late, blame it all on SCHOOL. LOL... hope you guys are enjoying so far,,,, COMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME..^ ^ <3 LOVE YOU ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS!!  muuaah! SOOO DOES THE MUSIC GO WELL??