Important announcement *MUST READ*

True Love Lasts *HIATUS*

Hey guys, naemiyoung here. Haven`t updated for 4 months now. LOL. Ok, so I have some announcements to make. First of all, I was actually thinking of deleting this story since it seems like no one reads it anyway and I don`t update as I said I will. And I was also kind of losing interest :(

BUT. . .

I am not going to delete this story. I actually want to finish it. But you see, for me to actually accomplish this I have to actually update regularly. And the problem is I don`t. I`m sorry guys but I have a life too *sobs*. LOL jk I don`t have a life. 99% of my life consists of staying at home and watching animes and kdramas (and eating, sleeping and breathing. You know, human necessities). 1% is schoolwork hahaha. 

Anyway, I really, really, want to finish this story. But for me to do that I have to straighten some things out in the story. That`s when my second announcement comes in. I am going to change some things in the story. 

Ok, wait, let me backtrack. I actually wanted to delete this story for the sole purpose of chaging the story a bit but after realizing no one reads it I decided I was going to delete it but not anymore haha. 

Going back to my second announcement. I said I`m going to change some things in the story. But since I`m a lazy , I don`t want to go back to the chapter and change it there. Instead, I will state them here. Ok, here we go:

-This story takes place in Vancouver, Canada. (originally supposed to be Winnipeg since that`s where me and ECfanfiction live but our city`s not that well-known so there`s no way Big Bang would go here LOL)

-In chapter two, it says Sen and Yoomi are graduating gr. 8, which means they are around 14 yrs old but then TOP is 23 yrs old. That`s practically ! (btw i calculated their ages from the year 2010 since we started the story at that time. Sen and Yoomi-born 1996. TOP-1987) They have a 9 year gap. There`s no way TOP would fall for a 14 year old. That`s too young! (unless he`s into a young girls LOL) So im changing their their age to 17, which means they are juniors at school, not gr. 8. Oops, i forgot, they`re Canadian. Grade 11 it is. So now their is 6 years, which is still a lot but at least Sen and Yoomi are older. 

-Sen and Yoomi both have a driver`s license.

-Story takes place during summer.

That`s it, I guess. If I missed anything I will put it in the next chapter. BUHYE!! :D *time for me to sleep*

 

 

 

 

OH HERRO :3 btw TOP's bday is in November so near the end of this fic takes place in Fall & Winter. v(-o-)v
& noob up there^ ain't going to sleep. She's probably gonna watch kdramas or anime. lol