Letter

A Letter From Bias

Hi love,

        It's me, your oppa. How are you doing? Is your day lovely? Are you smiling? Are you okay or are you cold? Yes love, it's me. I do know you. I know you exist among all of the oceans of faces I see everyday. I know your cries and pleads to hug and hold me. I know.

        I know you. I know your pain, yes I do.This is why I wrote a letter to let you know of how I have appreciated your love for me, without you, there is no me. I know your cries and begs from your parents just to get a glimpse of my face. Your loud cries and prayers just for me.

        The effort you put just to buy everything that has my face in it, your happy laughter and smiles when you hear my name and when you see my face. I know it all. You spent whatever you have just for me, and this is what I love about you.

        I do. I really do, love you.

        My heart hurts to know that you have sleepless nights because of me. Am I even worth it? You have posters and pictures of me on your room. On your computer, you got my songs and pictures, and on your mobile phone too.

        And although you live from afar, you will scream "Oppa!" and yes, I know and I hear you. Your tender smiles and plump rosy cheeks as you watch me perform, blooms. Love, you are beautiful. I'm smiling as I write this letter, I am. I hope you are reading this happily as I am.

        Love, thank you.

        Your support.

        Your tears.

        And your heart.

        I got them all. 

        How blessed could I ever be? But love, darling, I wrote this letter to tell you and to let you know of how much I love you. I really do.

        But...

        I am a human too. 

        Just like you, I also love someone. 

        She makes my heart beat fast just like what you feel when you see me. 

        I found her just like how you found me. How you feel when your cheeks burn and your heart beats fast is how I feel for her.

        Darling, you mean the world to me, but so does she. I hope you will understand me. I know, that someday, you, too, will forget about me, and find a better man for you and move on with your life. I know you will.

        You will and can find someone better than me, someone to hold you safely every time and give you constant kisses at night, till everyday of your life, you will. And when that day comes, I will watch you smile happily, just like how I am with this girl, that I truly love.

        She makes me tip off my balance and makes me laugh heartily.

        She makes me happy just as you did, and for this, I am willing to share my life with her.

        Sweetheart, don't misunderstand me. I do love you so much, although I know, right now your heart must be breaking and your heart is shattering, but please, do smile for me. It hurts my heart that you are shedding tears streaming down your beautiful face. I hope you aren't.

        Please. When that fruitful time comes, when you found the man truly for you, I'm sure someday, you will look back and say, " Oppa, thank you for the memories!"  

        Thank you too. You have made my life so wonderful with your chants and your smiles.

        How lucky could that man be? Very.

        Love, do smile for me. I wish you all the best with my whole heart.

        Smile. And be happy, always be happy.

        Always be happy. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Love,

                                                                                                                                    -Your Oppa