➳ chapter 001.

➳ a gift from heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter 001.

   

[Ye Eun centric]

It was just another normal day back down in the mortal world, with the sun hanging high above in the sky, shooting down rays of sunshine to the beautiful greeneries. Mortals are still being their usual self, scurrying their way to school and rushing to work. Ye Eun looked down from the clouds above and started to reminiscene the days when she was part of the busy crowd below. How I wish I could be part of them again, Ye Eun sighed. She enjoyed being an angel, that was for sure, but she knew that she would enjoy it even more if she was part of the human population again. Just when she was deep in thought, her bracelet lit up. Ye Eun looked at it and immediately knew who was summoning her. She transported herself to the celestial palace, where her seniors, those whom have been angels for a long period of time was. ''Is there anything you would need me to do, sunbae?'' Ye Eun bowed before asking politely. Although they are angels, they still had to follow the mannerism of the mortal world. 
''You wanted to be a mortal again don't you?'' Jae Bum asked.  He must have heard my thoughts, Ye Eun thought for a while, and gave herself a mental facepalm. ''It isn't a sin to hear your thoughts right?' Jae Bum added. Mortals always wanted people to be able to read their minds, but it turns out to not be a fantastic thing afterall. 

''Sunbae, I know this request is pretty much impossible and it's against the rules, but could you please let me return back to the mortal world just for a day? I miss life down there,'' Ye Eun mumbled. ''Jang Ye Eun, do you know what you're asking for right now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter