Chapter 1

The big big Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day i was going back home from the hospital when my phone rang.

I answered it without looking at the caller ID, "Hello, This is Sara speaking." 

Dr Kim's calm voice could be heard over the line, "Hello Sara ssi, This is Dr. Kim. Your invitation letter has been sent a few days ago. I'm glad we'll be starting the project and researches soon."

"It's such an honor to work with you Sir. I mean after 4 years I can finally meet my Professor and work with him...WOW" I said with enthusiasm.

I felt him smiling at the otherside of the phone, "Everyone knows what a good Dr you are. Actually I'm counting a lot on you for this research and I'm sure you won't dissapoint me." 

"I'm here thanks to you Dr. Kim. If the invitation letter arrives soon I'll be in Korea by the end of this week Sir."

"That's great. The group is waiting for you. and by the way, the University has booked a nice hotel for you here so there's nothing to be worried about..." He said.

"Thanks a lot sir. I can't even thank you enough..." 

After saying bye I arrived home. As i expected the letter had already arrived. I felt so close to my goal. So close to what I had wanted all these years

On Wednesday morning I flew to Seoul from Chicago and I arrived soon in Korea. At the airport someone was already waiting for me to take me to the hotel Dr kim had talked about.

And as I had expected from the clean caring Dr Kim the hotel was really neat and beautiful.

Dr Kim was one of the experienced and rich Doctors of Seoul. At first he had started working in a private hospital and after many years of working he had gotten one of the important positions there. Everything had just happened the way I planned.

And about myself.. I had started my work in the hospial after graduation. I decided to write some Papers with famous doctors around the world. I wasn't experienced or famous or anything so that's why this was a great Idea for me to improve. More papers more fame... That's when I sent an email to Dr. Kim and told him what I had on my mind and some ideas about a new Paper which I had chosen exactly somehow that It'd match with his majors in Medicine.

I was lucky that he accepted working with me although I was young and inexperienced. Well maybe because I had studied in good Universities through out that years and had really good marks so that I also taught at the university sometimes too... to new students ofcourse.

That's how me and Dr Kim published many Papers in different fields together. And this helped me improve and become more successful...

But why was i doing all of this?! And what is the thing I planned?

I'll tell you soon.

Tursday morning I got up earlier because I knew myself well. I knew that it'd take me years to chose something decent to wear. And this meeting was even extra imprtant. I got out from the Hotel at 8 o'clock and gor a taxi to go to the university I was going to meet Prof. Kim there. The driver understood English and took me there on time. The university wasn't as big as ours but it seemed nice.

When i knocked on Dr Kim's door my heart was falling out of my chests. I felt how my goal was so super near...

"Come in please." Doctor's voice could be heard clearly. 

I gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter