OUR LAST DAY AT SCHOOL.

Notice me you idiot.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeah!Finally!Today im graduated from this school!I want to take pictures for the memory in the future.Sulli walks to Key.

"Yah,my bestfriend!Lets take some pictures together!"she pats Key head.Key smiles.After this day,Key will continued his study at London to become a singer.She is a bit sad but she support him.

"Chingu,i am very sad today!!Youre my bestfriend since childhood and you gonna leave me here!"shout Sulli.She cry at the class.Key smiles.

"Sul,you act like you gonna not meet me again.Just calm.You went to London every year right because your grandmother live there?I just go there for 5 years and i come back again to Korea after that.Dont worry."he persuaded her.He wipe her tears.

"Okayy,i will not crying again."Sulli stops crying.

"Thats my bestfriend!And now,how about we meet Minho,your boyfriend to take some pictures together?Lets go!He must miss you after this!!"Key pull her hands.They search Minho everywhere but they still cannot find him.Although Minho is staying in the same class with Sulli and as her boyfriend,she still cannot find him.

"Oh?!I thinks i know where he is!"Sulli talks loudly.She have an idea.Sulli and Key headed to the rooftop because Minho always sleep there.They runs to the rooftop.But then,they heard a voice there.They take a peek.

"Sul,is that Minho?And is that Yuri there?What are they two doing up there together?"Key ask Sulli.Sulli had no idea.They just take a peek.They can still heard their voice.

"Minho,i love you."Yuri confess to him.Sulli shocked.Yuro likes Minho?!

"Im sorry but i have to reject it.I only love Sulli.She is the one that capture my heart."Minho reject smoothly.Suddenly,the rain is fal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter