oo1

When Those 8 Letter Words Become Nothing, But Meaningless…
Please log in to read the full chapter

It’s been 13 and a half days, since Hyun Seung left the house for me to look after…but without his presence anywhere around the house, it feels too silent and yet empty. I remembered exactly what he said 3 days before he left to go back to Seoul to visit his family, yet my heart still hopes that he’ll be around to talk to me more, once he gets back from Seoul. ‘Cause without him here, I just feel awkward towards people I don’t know….but I’ll try to manage it ‘til he returns to Cali.

Yet, since I have the house to myself now; I should think of something interestin’ to do instead of just sitting here on the couch pondering about Hyun Seung’s .

 

At Approximately 3pm, I decided to head over to wherever Yongguk was---just to find him flirtin’ with a bunch of moronic s and it sickens me that he goes for those type of girls. And if someone ask me how I know him, the simplest answer would be: “He somehow manage to crash his damn car into my attic.” But other than that, those who were stupid enough to believe it; actually tried it on their own homes just to try and show off how much stupidity is in ‘em…a wise person like me and Yongguk always kept the best for last.

 

“Aye,gurrrrrrrl!” Yongguk called out from a 4ft radius.

 

“Why does this always happen, when I look for you?”

 

“What always happens?” he scratch his head confused.

 

“That.” I pointed over to where the hoes and s were standing and they were staring right at us---mainly at him for the most part.

 

“What? You jelly that they’re checkin’ me out instead of you?” Yongguk teased.

 

“Puh-leeze. The thought of these s tryin’ so hard to get attention actually makes me wanna hurl.”

 

Yongguk laughed at the way I replied to his question. “Well, atleast I know who’s attractive and who aint.” He joked.

 

I gave him the “look” and it made him shut up real quick. Even though Yongguk lived in the hood like YuongJae and Zelo, he knows best to not piss me off.

 

“I was joking, damn.”

 

“What are you doing walkin’ around my hood anyways? Do you know how dangerous this place is?” Yongguk asked, looking concerned.

 

“Yea, yea, yea. People get shot around here, yet none of these mofos haven’t even laid an eye on me yet.” I replied.

 

“Well, one day they might and what would you do then?”

 

“Fight back? You do realized I was also raised in the hood, but I did what was best for me and tried stay away from the hood life.”

“Look…I know you well enough, Minzy. All I’m sayin’ is that you need to be careful when you come around my hood, ‘cause no matter how tough you are, you can still get hurt and I’m not always there to have your back….well not around this place anyways.”

 

“Wait….if you don’t live around here anymore, then where or who’s place are you staying with?”

 

“Daehyun’s place. Zelo and YuongJae also live there.”

 

“And you didn’t tell me?”

 

“How can I tell you, when I can’t even reach you?” He said, pointing at his cell.

 

“I’m sorry, gukky. It’s just nobody ever calls me or even text me anymore, so I just turn it off and leave it there.”

 

“Welp, that’s gonna change. But anyways, lets head back to Daehyun’s place and we’ll talk there.” Yongguk suggested. “Since around here, all you see is gang related and people getting shot randomly, and I don’t want you to get hurt.”

 

_____

Please log in to read the full chapter