Chapter 1

The Never Ending Maze With Thousands Doors

Guys,this is the first chapter that you've been waiting for long!Comments are all appreaciate.Sorry for the short chapter as I'm don't know how to continue next.Hehe^^

Anyway, will be include if many of you want that.Let's see who wins majority!Enjoy~~^_^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shivered.I am in an old broken house which seems like it's about to collapsed soon,just near the beach.If you are wondering how I get here,it's because I made the wrong choice which can make change my whole life forever.Well,I'll tell you all the whole story on how I get here but first,let me introduce myself.

My name is Lee Donghae.I am a high school student.I have a perfect life as my brother and my mother always supported me on everything I do as long as it's a good thing.Not smoking,robbering or killing of course.My father passed away when I was five years old due to cancer so I am sure my mother won't let me do anything which will lead to injury.But I am very sure that my brother and my mother won't support my ridiculous choice that I made recently.

Even my best friends,Kim Ryeowook,Lee Sungmin and Kim Heechul thought that my choice is absolutely not acceptable.They think that I am crazy but I'm not! I'm gonna show them that I'm not.But that's when I made the FIRST WRONG CHOICE! 

Why?But it's Heechul who started this stupid idea though.

"Hey,guys.I heard legends says that there's a haunted beach a few miles away from our school.It says that people who went to that beach went missing and even the police don't know how they disappear because there is not even a single evident they're been kill or what."I says with a slightly scared tone.

"So what?Are you scared,Lee Donghae?You're such a scaredy cat."My friend,Heechul says as he rolled his eyes at me.

"No!Of course I'm not scared!Why would I be scared?"

And that's when I made the SECOND WRONG CHOICE!

"Well,you almost tear the popcorn box into pieces when we were watching that horror movie at the cinema last week."Sungmin says with a slightly teasing tone in his voice.

"T-That is because-."

"You don't have to explain,Hae hyung.It's okay to be scared.I am a bit scared during that time too."Ryeowook says with a smile plastered on his face.

Finally,Ryeowook does someone understands me.I knew that I could trust him.He really is my best dongsaeng after all.Unlike the other two,he's better.^^

"Well,if you're really not scared,I dare you to go to that hauted beach tonight."

"Fine!I'll go if that can proof to you three that I'm brave.But you three are going to follow me so you'll know that I'm not lying."

And that's when I made the THIRD WRONG CHOICE!

"Sure.We're not that scared like you so we'll be sure to follow you."Heechul stammered

"Okay.Tonight,11:00pm,meet at the school gate."

                                                                                                                                              ~TO BE CONTINUE~