Mistake Num. 6 (*,~)/

Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello readers. I'm so sorry for didn't update for so long. So today I make it triple updated. I don't want that halmeoni complaint need to re-read this story. Saranghae Eunnie. I was on vacation with my someone. I think I need him to continue my story since he always annoyed me with his appearance. Haha. And my crazy Eunnie who can't get enough with his adorable Yong. Thanks for the support dear friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I opened my eyes when I feel warm breath against my neck. I look at Shinhye who still look adorable when she slept. I caress her hairs and pressed my lips on her forehead. She must be tired because of me. My lips curled into smile when I remember what happen last night. 

  Everything happen so fast. I couldn't let him touch her anymore. O want to make her mine. She was the best thing that happen in my life. She squirmed a little when I pulled her closer to me. I kiss her soft tempting lips, make her opened her eyes. 

  "Yong, " She hide her face on my chest. I know she was blushing. I kissed her hairs and inhaled her scent. Her morning voice had . I closed my eyes try to hold my desire. 

  "Yeobo. Don't you think we should take a shower now. Or you wanna continue for another round?, " I and earn a hit on my chest. I caught her hands and kiss her long pretty fingers. 

  "Put on your shirt, Yong. You go to take shower here. I go to my room, " I can see her cheek turn red. She look so pretty when she blushing. I hold her chin to look at me. I flipped her to be on top of me. How I wish I wake up every day looking at her, hugging her like this. 

  "Why?. Didn't you already saw everything last night?. And I saw it too. Why we can't take a shower together?, " She look away and bite her lower lips. Didn't she know when she do that like she was inviting me to taste her sweet lips.

  "No, we cant. I can't. And you can't. Palli. Go to take your shower, " I think I know the reason why. Am I too rough last night?. It was my first time, and her first time too. Or did she feel pain at that part?. How should I ask her without making her feel shy?.

  "Ermm. Did I hurt you at there?, " Her big round eyes looking at me without blinking. Aishhh. I couldn't find the right words. She still looking at me waiting for my explanation. 

  "Did you feel anything?. Like pain at your lower abdomen?," This time she look at me with blank expression. Yahhh. Tell me what is the right words. Her cute expression wanna make me eat her again. Eat?. She not food,pabo!.

  "Did you feel pain here?, " The moment I touch her private part, she gave me a hard slap on my arms. I was looking at her with my naughty smile. I guess action is more important than words when it comes to this kind of thing. 

  "ert. You better go to take your shower now or I'm going to kick you out from my house, " I know she only pretend like she was angry. I peek on her lips make her blushing again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter