EMPTY

EMPTY [1655 Words]

"Hey you Hyena! Please come here" Called Mr Baekhyun made me shocked. I walked towards him. He showed me the camera. "Did you fixed it already?" Asking him. I telled him that camera was not broken. It just full memory. He did not believe me. I told him I dont lied. He still said that I am the cause of the broken camera. "Okay fine, you did not believe me right? Let me show you this!" Told me. I took the camera and put a new memory card. The camera was in good back. He smiled. "Ouh haha, I didn't know that camera was full memory" Told him. So fool. I gave him back the camera. He told me to take the camera back. But I just replied I have one already and just give it to another photographer.

"Once again miss. Nice. Okay, let have rest now" Told me to the model and other staffs. I back to my computer and enter the photo. Suddenly my junior Sehun asked me something. "Noona, are you free tonight?" Smiling him. I am nodded. "Yeah why?" Curiously. "Erm nothing. Just wanna have fun" Told him. "Ouh okay!" Nodded me.

I drove my car to cinema with Sehun. We gonna watch 'Annabelle' tonight. I am scared of that but Sehun always said that he was with me. I had to agreed because 'Annabelle' was the last ticket tonight. We enter the cinema and I already felt bad because it too scary.

The story was begin and I felt really scared. I really hope that someone will hold my hand so I'll not run away. Suddenly Sehun asked me if I scared. He told again that he was with me. After that, he hold my hand. I am shocked but I'll too shock when the 'Annabelle' is begin. So that I let his hand holding my hand.

From the beginning until end he always holding my hand. I went to tell him but I am shy. I tried to hand off his hand from mine. I smiled. "Ouh, I am sorry noona. I forgot it" Told him. I just nodded. "Hey, let me send you to home" Told me smile. He shaked his head. "It okay noona, no need to send me home. I can take a taxi" Replied him. "Ouh okay, so I have to go now. Bye. See you tomorrow" Told me. He nodded. He was waving to me. I waved to him back.

In the car, I just keep thinking of what happened to me in cinema. He hold my hand. I am not believe. Why he hold my hand? I am too curiously or too fool? Hmmm whatever.

 

Early morning, I go to the studio and then I sat on the chair. Oh my God! today I have an appoinment with Mr Baekhyun. Errr, he really make me going crazy. The problem is my camera was left at home. Ouh God why it today?

At 10 o'clock Mr Baekhyun called me to came in his office. "Okay, now show me the photo of models. I want to  look it" Told him. I started to panicked. "I am so sorry Mr Baekhyun, I left my camera at home" Told me scared. I am too scared now. No one can help me to calm down. "What? Say again. I didn't hear what did you said" Told him angrily. "I left my camera at home" I told him slowly. He walked toward to me. He started to shouted. "Why do you left your camera at home?! There are models at your home?! Tell me!" Shoutedly. I started to cried. I cant calm down. I am too panicked. He went to snap me but someone was saved me from that. "Sehun!" Surprisedly. Sehun was holding Mr Baekhyun's hand. "Please stop this Mr Baekhyun! Why do you really hate her?" Asking Sehun. "Yes! I really hate her. She is so fool. Always make me burn in the fire. I really want to fired her. But I cant cuz she is my aset in succes!" Told him angrily.

Sehun went to fight back. But I stopped it. "Sehun enough!" Told me. "But noona..." He told. "I said enough Sehun. Mr Baekhyun, I want to end my work today. I really sick because of you. After this, please dont find me" I told him angrily. I pulled Sehun's hand out of from the studio. I felt it better than that.

"Just go away! I will never let you Hyena! I really hate you!" Mr Baekhyun shoutedly in office. 

3 month ago, I have new work at another company. I am still with Sehun. We always together. Sehun always took my pictures while I am working. I dont know why. When I asked him. He always replied "Just for fun". It weird. Until sometime he took a picture when I was sleeping.

At midnight, I drove my car to home after work. Not many car on the road. Suddenly, I had crashed someone. I go out of the car and I saw a man. He was Mr Baekhyun. I tried to called if there were people at there. I tried to call an ambulan but my phone was out of battery. I carried him into my car quickly and drove to my home. I heard Mr Baekhyun voice. He really in pain. His tuxedo was full of his blood. At home, I carried him to my room. Gratefully my home doesn't have stairs. I put him on bed and quickly open his cloth. He was bleeding. I dont know why I took him to my house. I dont care. I just kept open it.

I wiped his body that full of blood. Slowly I wiped. He was shouted because of pain. While I wiped, he was holding my hand. In that time I dont care anything. I just keep doing. I let his hand holding my hand. Half hour ago, he already sleep. I really tired tonight. I washed my hands. Then, I looked into my room. He was on my bed. Where can I sleep now? I go to living room and sleep on the sofa.

 

Early morning, I heard Mr Baekhyun's voice. Quickly I enter my room and then I saw he went to took a water on the table but he cannot. So I helped him and feed the water. After drinking the water, he didn't talked. He just quietly. I called my boss and told him that I cant go to work for 3 days. So luckly he not mad me.

Now, I have to care him. Mr Baekhyun. He was really hate me. Same to me. Hate him too. Every day I had to care him like a baby.  It so weird because I am not mad at him anymore but I felt something make me didn't realised. It LOVE.

Now I had take care of him more than one week. After work, I had to cooked food for him. I never think that I will love him quickly. Maybe miracle of love. That can throw away our hate in heart.

One month ago, Mr Baekhyun's condition was good. I asked him that he have a work or not. He said not. He told me that he was bankrupt when he was fired me. He said sorry because do that to me. "I already apologised you Mr Baekhyun" I said. He really happy when he listen that. "Thanks for take care of me" He told me. "I'll move to Paris next week to live with my mother at there" He told me.

At the airport, he went to left me. He said thanks for take care of him. He said that he love me. "After this I cant see you again" I told him before he go. I cried too much in that time. Sehun tried to calm down on me. He said that someone will replace me. I asked him who. He told me Sehun will replace him. Because he saw Sehun really love me. Along this time Sehun really care about me. But I told Baekhyun that I just love him only. Not Sehun. "Hyena, maybe our love just end at here. I am sorry" Told him.

"I had to leave now. Bye." He kissed me while crying. Then he left me with Sehun. I called Baekhyun repeatly. He didn't turn his head. I shouted his name repeatly. Sehun was calm down on me. I am sorry Sehun, I really love him.

...

5 years ago. Now I am 30 years old. I had to came London for having a photographer festival. Suddenly I saw Baekhyun in the festival with his family. He had family already. And I still didn't married yet. Because I still kept waiting the love. I know. The love  that can never comeback to me again. Sehun had girlfriend now. Next year they will married.

 

I am still empty.