I moved on .

Moving on [ONESHOT]

 

I feels nice to be able to wake up to a very sunny morning , to be able to wake up with a smile on your face .

 

Its The Day . The Day you've been waiting for .

 

The Day that your feelings , your heart , your mind , your soul ,

 

...is again all yours .

 

For three months , you've been heartbroken . Heartbroken because the guy you loved , ....rejected your love . You thought that the positive signals you received from him was , ...hope . And thats what brought you to go and confess , but , yeah , its not .

 

Maybe you're the one who perceived the signals wrongly .

 

The rejection sent you into the deep of depression . You wanted to kill yourself , end your life . But , ...you're lucky someone else came at the right time to pull you out of depression...

 

Oh well , now i'm fine . I dont have a crush anymore . He can do whatever he wants to , for all i care . 

 

and you smiled . 

 

With that , you pushed away your blanket and went to prepare for a whole new and worry-free day in school .

 

`

 

"Have you heard ?" your bestfriend Tiara , suddenly asks .

 

"Ah , Morning Tiara-ya ! Today is lovely isnt it ? You're so adorable toda-"

 

"uh s-"

 

"I feel so better today too ! Am i too chatty today ? Ah i'm so sorry , its just tha-"

 

"wai-"

 

"today is so lovely ! You know why ? cause I'm ov-" your speech abruptly stopped when Tiara pulls you to get your attention and then points to , ...who is that ? ...ah ,

 

...Kim Jonghyun .

 

A familiar feeling filled your heart , the same feeling that got you where you were at , three months ago . The feeling that left you broken hearted , crushed , and left hopeless like being stuck in a never ending black tunnel . But this time , the feeling didnt come with those blushes , or those weird butterflies in your stomach . This time , ...you dont know why , ...its almost , ...feeling-less . Zero feelings . Zero love . 

 

"maybe its because you're over him ?" your mind taunted . 

 

You chuckled . thats why you love youself . 

 

" Kim Jonghyun ? yeah whats up with him ?" you ask while thinking that your brand new day is supposed to be spent NOT like this .

 

"Haven't you heard ? ...he broke up with that Shin Seo Ah ."

 

...broke up ? With Shin Seo Ah ? ...broke up ?

 

a smile crept up slowly up to your face ,

 

"Dont be evil and smile like that ! hes coming our way ." Tiara whispered and pulled you to class . 

 

You felt the wind as  Kim Jonghyun passed by you , staring at the floor with a frown . 

 

You heard a soft , hurted , voice calling your name from the back . 

 

...maybe , thats just your mind playing tricks on you . 

 

--

 

" _ , ...i broke up with SeoAh ," a soft voice shocked you from the back . 

 

...damn it . You wanted to hurry and finish this book so that you can return it to the library later on .

 

"maybe ...if I ignore him he'll go away ?" you smirked and continued reading . 

 

Suddenly , you felt him hug you from behind and a few seconds later , you felt a part of your shirt on the back getting wet . 

 

...hes crying ?! HONESTLY ?! 

 

"...hey Jonghyun , ...dont cry... ," your voice cracked . 

 

"I cant take it anymore . I cant . She left me . _ , help . I'm lost . Show me the way out ."

 

You dont know what to do to help . Its not that you cant , just that , ...you still hate him for everything hes done . 

 

So thats how you ended up reading a book with a waist-hugging and crying fullgrown dino behind you .

 

Ignoring the whole world , the black inks on the page became your whole universe . 

 

~~ 

 

"Should we give us another chance ?" he asked . 

 

You knew it that you shouldnt have agreed to go to the park with him to relax . You should have just gone with N-

 

"_ ...?" he asked again . 

 

you sighed . 

 

"You've had your chance ?" 

 

"Can i please have a second one ?" 

 

you sighed once again . You dont like it that hes being too pestering . 

 

"You know i've already got a boyfriend , ...right ?" 

 

"Him ? Are you sure you feel the same way like you did with me ?"

 

Cocky , isnt he ? 

 

"Of course not ," 

 

you saw a slight smirk forming with his lips .

 

you grabbed your handbag and stood up , "i feel absolutely better ."

 

and you walked away from your best memory , but also the worst nightmare . 

 

As you sat on the many benches in the bustop , you thought of the suicidal self you were , before you met him ; and felt lucky as hell to be alive . 

 

"______ ?" a soft voice called you coming from the back . 

 

"Ah yes , this is mine , and mine only ," you thought as you turned around to kiss Nichkhun on the lips .