Seyoung

The Enemy Couple

Namjoo look at Hayoung who enjoy her lunch beside her and Sehun just arrive in canteen. “Whoa..i just can’t understand with you two!”

“Who?” ask Hayoung and stop eating for a moment.

“You..and Sehun”

“Then just don't.”

“What relationship both of you, actually?”

“I also don’t know what we are.” say Hayoung. “I’m finish, want  back to office together?”

“Sure..” 

With that Hayoung and Namjoo back together and they're not talk about that topic until they go home. Not just Namjoo who curious about they relationship but a whole office. They used to be a perfect couple and people assume they will married soon, at last they like that for three years till something happen between Sehun and Hayoung. They’re stop talk each other. Hayoung just told her if they fought but no body know what the matter even Namjoo as her bestfriend.

***

            Hayoung just wake up, she look at watch beside her bed. It’s 9 o’clock in morning. She can wake up like this just when weekend come, lately her job make her so exhausted, over time and over work. She sit on her bed and then walk to kitchen to drink, she feel her troat so dry.

            “Just wake up?” ask Naeun when Hayoung in the kitchen.

            “Hmmm...deadline make me crazy.” Naeun laugh with her answer, she know how hard her work because they have same job but different company.

            “So, you will come to Chorong unnie and Jumyeon oppa wedding, right?”

            “O M God! I forget. Stupid me! I even not yet buy gift for them!”

            “It’s okay, you still have time to buy it. You still have a week.” Say Naeun to Hayoung as flatmate she know this will happen. “That’s not the matter, the matter is with who you will come?”

            “I don’t know maybe alone. How about you?”

            “Kai asked me.”

            “Kai? That guy? Seriously?” ask Hayoung with disbelieve. Hayoung and Kai work in same company. He is a playboy! She know his track plus he is Sehun friend’s, of course she know him. Well, inderectly Hayoung who make them know each other.

            “Yeah...”

            “You know who he is, why you want come with him?”

            “He force me, he won’t give up before i say yes. God, that the most embarrassing moment in my life. Want come with us? Better than you alone and I don’t want just me and him.” ask Naeun with full hope. Hayoung really want say yes but she think again if they go there together and Kai ask Sehun to come with him. Better she find another person.

            “Nah...Sorry i can’t. I will ask someone to come with me.”

            “Huft...Okay.” say Naeun with long breath, she know the reason why Hayoung won’t come with them. She try to stay away from Sehun.

***

            “Can you wait here for a moment? I need to go to bathroom?”

            “Okay...i’ll wait here.” Say Sehun to Irene and she is gone from his sight. He see his watch in his hand almost 1 hours they in this wedding and he want to go home soon. This is not about the wedding but this about who asked him to going to this wedding party. She is Irene, daugher of CEO in his office (He swear...he can get his job pure because his ability and Irene do nothing about his job). Who is he could reject her? (He bet tomorow people talk about rumour about him and Irene). Sehun and Irene  know well each other since collage because they but they’re have different major. Irene choose doctor and Sehun choose accounting. Actually Sehun knew Irene had something for him but in this case Sehun can’t do anything because his heart already choose someone and that person is Oh Hayoung.

            “Hey! Wake up! Daydream, huh?” say Kai suddenly appear in front him. “What are you thinking?”

            “Nothing.” say Sehun as answer. “So...where is Naeun? You said you come here with her?”

            “Bathroom. How about you?” not yet Sehun answer Kai question, someone just arrive take all they attention. “Whoa...look who’s just come? ! Why she look stunning tonight? And who’s the hell that guy?”

            “Shut up!” say Sehun to make Kai stop talking, he know it and that make him angry. She know he hate if she wearing something make her show too much her skin. Now she wear a short dress with nothing cover her back, what that’s mean? And her body, aaargh...for a god’s sake!

            “Hey, you know what? If i didn’t look you as my own brother, i'll take her from you. But nah, i still remember ‘Bros before hoes’ for you.” Sehun don’t care what Kai talking about because he burning with jelous and when that guy touch Hayoung back to lead her way, he think he will explode soon. Without thingking Sehun walk towards Hayoung, take her with him, ignore that guy and leave the crowd.

            “And that’s the war begin!” say Kai when Sehun and Hayoung gone from his sight.

***

            “What the hell are you doing?” Hayoung try to releas her hand from Sehun, he stop walking and face her. He take off his coat and put on to Hayoung shoulder. When Hayoung take off his coat Sehun hold her hand. “I do not need your coat! Take it back!”

            “Do not make me force you!”

            “You can’t.”

            “Wanna bet?”

            “What’s wrong with you!” say Hayoung frustation to a man in front her. Sehun force her to walk with him.“Where we going? Let me go!”

            “I’m your BOYFRIEND! What do you expect? Your girlfriend come with another guy with this CLOTES!” say Sehun when they arrive in parking lot.

            “Don’t make me laugh. We’re done!”

            “Who said we done? I never said so!”

            “Gosh...don’t you think i don’t know who’s your partner tonight. She’s Irene, isn’t?”

            “So? I don’t see she is a problem.”

            “She is one of reason we fight! You say that’s not the problem! And yet, you always said to stay away to all my male friend.”

            “They try flirting with you! Irene never did that! And, I never ask her to come with me, she asked me first. And i don’t have reason to reject her.”

            “ME?! You can use me as your reason if you still considering me as your girlfriend.” Say Hayoung cry out. Her eyes teared, she can’t control her emotion. “Can’t you see? She love you like i do and you act like nothing. If you still like this, she will think you give her a chance. And it’s all about time you’ll replace me.”

            “That’s never happen! She’s our boss daugher and we are friends since collage, i can’t just avoid her all the time. More over, i don’t have any problem with her. Why you never understand?”

            “Yeah, i never understand.” Hayoung wipe her tears away. “We done with this topic. Get lost! You ruin my night.”

            “You’re not going anywhere! Not with this dress! You will go home with me! Now!” Sehun force her to following him to his car. He know he hurt her but when he remember how that guy place his hand in Hayoung back. He really want punch him so bad. He just want to keep what belong’s to him and if it is about her, he become over protective boyfriend because he didn’t like to share.

Sehun drive her to her flat, they’re not talk each other not even one word. When they arrive Hayoung went into her flat immediately without looking back. After she already in her flat, she crying. She hate the fact her love for him more bigger than her hate. She really hate it!

***

            “What do you what?” ask Naeun when she know who is come. Oh Sehun.

            “I heard Hayoung get sick, i want meet her. Can i come in?”

            “She need rest, better if you leave.”

            “I know she’s sick because of me, please let me meet her. I promise, i’ll leave soon. Can i?” Sehun looks so worried, Naeun can see in his eyes and he even not yet change his clotes, he definely from office. She let him in. Actually, Naeun felt tired with their relationship and the worst a few weeks ago after they fought. They’re so in love each other but also hurt each other in same time.

            Hayoung sit on her bed trying read a book to erase her thought, Hayoung rarely get sick but overwork and over thought make her like this. She is also type of person who not easyly jealous but compare to Irene she feels she has nothing. She scared if one day Sehun leave her for Irene, he is just a man after all.

            “What are you doing here?” ask Hayoung when Sehun in her room, she looks unhappy.

            “I want take care of you...”

            “You’ll make it worst. Leave! I need rest.”Hayoung pretend to sleep but she know he not that easy to leave. Sehun lying beside her and hug her from behind. He is her weakness and he know it. Just lying side by side like this she want to cry again but she hold it.

            “I’m sorry for that night. I was wrong. Forgive me?”

            “I hate you!” Hayoung start cry silently.

            “I know. I love you too. I really miss you talking to me.” Answer Sehun with smile on his face while hug her more tight, he kiss her nape and smell her scent. He miss her so bad and he thinks he will propose her soon.

***

                The day Sehun waiting comes, the big day. Today Sehun will propose his girlfriend, Oh Hayoung. He can’t wait. But he needs pantiet, he don’t want ruin his perfect plan. Sehun preparing himself but before he reach the bathroom his bell flat ring.

                “Irene?”

                “My dad said you resign from office? It’s that true?” ask Irene without chit-chat first, she really curious.

                “Yes, i have something to do.”

                “Can i know your reason? Why you need to resign?”

                “Wanna to come in? I don’t want talk this here and i think we need to talk.” Say Sehun and give her way. Sehun give her a glass of water, he don’t know how to start because he know she will hurt her but he don’t have a choice. He must to do this. “Well...at first, i’m sorry. You know i have girlfriend and today i want to propose her. Maybe you think this so sudden but i plan this a long time ago. I never felt so in love with a women, she’s like something i searching all the time. And this is the time you must let me go and find someone who truly love you.”

                “W-what are you talking about?”

                “I know beside our friendship, you love me since long ago. I’m so thankful for that but i always think you as my bestfriend,  not more. Please forgive me because i can’t love you back like you do?”

                “No! Please don’t. I just can’t help falling in love with you. You can’t choose someone who you love.”

                “Trust me! You’ll find someone more better than me.” Say Sehun to Irene, he feel weight of world fall from his shoulder. See Irene crying Sehun give her big hug and pat her back just like a brother. “Hei, you still can count on me. No matter how hard your problem, you can call for twenty four seven.”

                “Thank you...” Irene still crying in his arms. He still can’t believe he just broke his bestfriend heart but this is for the best. The next scene is Sehun never think before. Hayoung dumbfounded watch them.

                “Sorry if i disturb you!” Her eyes on fire! She leaving his flat angryly. Oh, ! She’s misunderstand! What a great time! Wonderfull. Say Sehun to himself.

***

                “Oh Hayoung!”

                “Go away! I do not need your explain.” Say Hayoung without look at Sehun behind her and walking more fast, Sehun catch her and grab her hand. “What else? What explain you’ll give to me?”

                “Listen to me! Don’t make your own story!”

                “I see what you did with her! You hug her in front my face!”

                “O my god! Sometime your jealous iritate me! Seriously, i need say this now? God, you ruin my plan.” Sehun take a little box from his pocket pants, take a deep breath before he talking again to finish his words. “If you want just little bit patient. Only until this night, i’ll give you this with romantic moment. So...Oh Hayoung, will you marry me?”

                Hayoung dumbfound. She lost her words. “But...you and Irene?” Sehun smile with her reaction, he her cheeks. “She’s just asked me why i resign.”

                “You resign from office? Why?”

                “You. After the night  we fought, i thought alot about us. So...i’m looking for another job in the other company and a few days ago they calls me they said if i have a chance to work with them. Do you know what? That’s from the bigger bank in this country.” Say Sehun who looks so happy, his smile fade away slowly change into serious face. “I just don’t want fight with you anymore. That’s enough. So...what's your answer?”

                Hayoung lost her word once again. Suddenly, she cried until sobbing and squat in front Sehun. “Hey, hey...what’s wrong?” ask Sehun confuse with Hayoung who suddenly cry, he take her to his arms.

                “I feel so dumb. Now i think i’m not enough for you. You deserve better. ”

                “Hei...Why you said that? Are you try pull push with me?”

                “That’s not what i mean...”

                “I know...i’m just kidding.” Sehun smile more wide and her short hair. “I don’t want anyone better, i just want you. Marry me?”

                “Absolutely.” Sehun take her hand and put on a ring in her finger. Sehun wipe her tears and kiss her on lips after a moment Hayoung hug him more tight this time like she never relese him. “I love you. I really do. Sometime that’s really hurt.”

                “I love you too..and sometime that’s make me want to punch every man who try flirt with you.” They laugh together and Sehun give her kiss top of her head. He planing the best scenario to propose her but end up propose her in parking lot of his flat like this. But that’s ok because he got his future wife in his arms.